So Burger king here intend to tax French stuff

So Burger king here intend to tax French stuff.
cnbc.com/2019/07/26/trump-threatens-french-wine-after-france-passes-digital-tax.html

how far do you think it can go?

Attached: Tout.jpg (2667x2667, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/article/1470017/china-now-second-biggest-consumer-high-priced-wine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump suck a chad look how effortlessly makes mccroon squirm like a bitch

Such

>Trump suck a chad
rude

Like usual: nothing ever fucking happens.

Is macron standing on a stool? I always thought he was like 5’6

Here's how it will go:
>French start taxing 'Merican businesses
>Trump threatens tariffs
>Macron refuses to back off
>Trump orders some off the wall retarded tariff rate
>Frenchies all laugh it off until the prices on stinky cheese and foot wine spike here and imports drop off
>Frogs start hopping around complaining and then in true French form wave a white flag and surrender
>Trump pulls tariffs as ANOTHER Eurocuck country learns he's not fucking around

Macron is like 175-178 cm in civilized units.

Huh, learn something new everyday I guess, wonder why people call him a “manlet”
As far as metric system goes I prefer it for most things but I think we have the better system for measuring height

>175-178
So he's about 5'10" which is dead average so you either look tall or short depending on who you're around. Any woman in heels is going to look close to him in height and most men in the next height bracket up are going to look significantly taller.

because the Imperial system is great for eyeballing shit. Fahrenheit is fucking shit though

jewgle say he's 177, but i think its optimistic.
>Frogs start hopping around complaining
American export are irrelevant, the first buyers of French stuff are chinks.

Attached: france.jpg (960x640, 107K)

When I look at people I usually just round heights 165 - 170 - 175 - 180... and I don't care what's in between. If you do rounding like me I guess feets and inches are better because you round by 2.5 cm, but if I really have to get so specific I have no issues estimating people by 1 cm.

It probably depends on how people learn to think when they're kids. If one measurement unit becomes one with your brain it's almost impossible to reverse that and start thinking in other unit. Everyone can understand another unit but only one feels natural.

checked. praise god.

trump doesnt play around with this shit. hes definitely going through with a wine tax if the frogs dont drop the tech tax

But whats wrong with tech tax?

Francois Hollande is 170 cm or 5'7, no way Macron is 7 cm or 3 inches taller

Attached: Les-coulisses-de-la-demission-d-Emmanuel-Macron.jpg (1280x640, 139K)

You never know. So many politicians have 0-5 cm soles on their shoes, some even have heels if they can get away with it. Hollande probably tries to appear as tall as possible.

Sarkozy did that but not Hollande I checked.

Most French and American wines go to China. I doubt France will feel a large dent in their GDP from this. I own a medium sized wine/liquor distribution business in the Hudson Valley of New York and have had multiple Chinese "buyers" show up and offer obscene money to buy my private collection. Of course I said no, but they KNOW I have these products in bulk and will most certainly annoy me until I say yes.

scmp.com/news/china/article/1470017/china-now-second-biggest-consumer-high-priced-wine

Attached: IMG_20190707_101251945.jpg (4096x3072, 3.63M)

Pic related with the 5'6 Sarkozy, keeping in mind that Sarkozy has maybe 2 cm more because of his soles, 3 max.
Macron must be 171 cm, 172 top.

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 41K)

Literally whatever. Trump is a fucking idiot, wine isn't even our biggest export and North America makes up less than 10% of our exports anyway.
Bring the tariffs, won't really hurt.

Attached: 1493477660128.jpg (641x800, 214K)

Our pres is 177 cm according to Google. Macron could be 174 cm or something.

Attached: 14141235524.jpg (612x390, 36K)

Just look at Hennessy you faggot, wine is our most valuable export in the US

He probably has huge soles, plus your president is a bit old so he must have lost a few cm since his youth.
Your first lady is a qt btw

why does your pres smile like he's on crack?

>why does your pres smile..
He's over 70 years old and getting senile.

Attached: photostudio_1564184184187-picsay.jpg (912x525, 55K)

Trump will invade France and annex it for Algeria.