Details emerge from body donation center scams

>In a sworn statement, former FBI agent Mark Cwynar stated that he saw “various unsettling scenes” at BRC, including “infected heads,” “a bucket of heads, arms and legs,” and a cooler “filled” with male genitals, the Arizona Republic and KTVK report. Additionally, Cwynar says he discovered a macabre wall hanging: a woman’s head sewn onto a man’s torso “in a ‘Frankenstein’ manner.”
>According to Reuters, agents ultimately found 1,755 human body parts at the facility, filling 142 body bags weighing 10 tons.
>Matthew Parker, another former FBI agent who worked on the BRC case, told Reuters that moving body bags from the facility resulted in a PTSD diagnosis. “I couldn’t sleep at night after seeing that,” said Parker. “It looked like a junkyard chop shop where they are just ripping things apart.”
>Cwynar’s testimony has come to light as part of a lawsuit by 33 people who say that BRC acquired their family members’ bodies through “false statements.” Plaintiff Troy Harp, who gave his mother and grandmother’s bodies to BRC, told KTVK that he believed they would be used for scientific research.
>“Cancer, and leukemia and whatever else, using sample cells,” said Harp. “That’s what I was told.”
>Reuters, however, reports that at least 21 bodies donated to BRC were later used by the U.S. Army for blast experiments to study the effects of roadside bombs.
>The BRC case may be a particularly gruesome example, but it points to larger issues of transparency and regulation in this little-known industry. Often offering free cremation services to grieving families, body brokers sell donated bodies on a research market where a human head can be bought for as little as $300. (Documents show that BRC priced whole cadavers at $5,000 in 2013.)
gizmodo.com/fbi-finds-bucket-of-heads-cooler-of-penises-sewn-fran-1836697819

Attached: fb654.png (829x648, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbb.org/us/az/phoenix/profile/organ-and-tissue-donation/biological-resource-center-inc-1126-7005000#overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a human head can be bought for as little as $300.

Do they offer free shipping?

Usually anything over 200$ is free shipping

wow

bump

BRC is ran by a married couple. Mr. and Mrs, Gore. Clown world
>bbb.org/us/az/phoenix/profile/organ-and-tissue-donation/biological-resource-center-inc-1126-7005000#overview

I'm madly in love with the concept of donating granny's body to charity so that the army can blow it up with roadside bombs.

This Epstein case is getting out of hand

you think there's a connection to spirit cooking witches?

>body donation center
WTF is this?

Canada solves its food prices problem

When you die you can donate your body for science

>dead body
>spirit cooking
You can't bake the spirit when it already left the building.

Attached: 1563077961052.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>donate your families bodies for money
>get mad at how they're used
who cares.

those witches do more than JUST spirit cooking. they sacrifice things too.

where's my bucket motherfuckers give it back

Those red bags are Regulated Medical Waste. Which could include body parts.

based

We Dark Eldar haemonculus coven now

Attached: file.png (800x1000, 941K)

Eh, witches use a lot of already dead stuff too.

Only dead animals
Humans have to be alive for this shit
I grew up in a witch family so i've seen it.

See this is why I have Amazon Prime