Giant asteroid barely misses Earth, scientists warn public right before it happens

>D-Don't worry, goyim. They'll let us know us for sure of an impending catastrophic asteroid impact...

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1154840606730051584

Attached: Untitled.jpg (610x757, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

babbies first "near hit" asteroid

Sage

>tfw Area 51 and Epstein were just a distraction from this
>They're not really going to release the files of kikes blackmailing governments

Attached: 6528965239763597539.png (300x300, 165K)

45000 miles, this one was pretty god damn close. It was a little babby asteroid though, less than 500 feet across.

kekerino
just shit yourself and be scared, glownigger
thats what ((())) like

god protects me, but dogs have to be scared

didn't we hear about this a few months ago and schizos were spamming threads about it but it was known it will 'barely' miss?

Kekekekeke, best guess, catching 1% of all NEO's, likelihood is 0.01%. Statistically overdue an atmospheric affect impact by a billion years.
Nothing to see here.
Any fucking day.

>45000 miles
>close

lel you have no idea of anything related to this topic.

It's incredibly close. This is space. Earth's gravity could easily pull objects into orbit from that range.

Last night I was in my backyard on a comfy lawn chair looking up at the nights sky. It was a very clear night, I saw stars, planets and satellites and I even witnessed 3 meteors. Earth is about two witness two stunning meteor showers from the Southern Delta Aquarids and the Alpha Capricornids near the end of July. During their peaks, the showers are expected to provide about 20 to 25 meteors per hour.

The Southern Delta Aquarids and the Alpha Capricornids are yearly meteor showers that begin in sometime in the second week of July and ends in mid-August. These two showers are expected to reach their peaks from July 28 to 30.

During these dates, several meteors from the two showers will be visible from Earth. According to Fox 35, up to 25 meteors will light up the night sky per hour during the showers’ peaks.

Attached: meatymeteor.gif (500x406, 351K)

Who has ever said we could know for sure? They track the huge objects that are orbiting near/around Earth, sure. But they have always maintained that they: 1. can't see everything and 2. Can't know if something is coming from way the hell off and just happens to be headed toward us.

There will never be a warning system and it could happen at any second. We have no way to stop it and we will all die. Don't bother worrying about it.

Do you think lasers are able to nudge them away to another direction?

damn, next time

Attached: 4345345.jpg (800x441, 32K)

>barely missed earth

Well, it did miss earth. Shouldn't it say barely hit earth?

I blame the klendathu bugs

Attached: starship-troopers-1.jpg (1920x1040, 330K)

BUG METEOR ATTACKS.
ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART?

Nuclear air/space bursts can work to throw them off course. They can also be used to break up an asteroid into chunks more easily burned up in the atmosphere. It probably wouldn't be practical for a very big asteroid though.

This asteroid would have killed a disproportionate number of brown and black people.
Racist asteroid.

An asteroid missing us by 45,000 miles is like a bullet whipping past your ear, dumbass.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!

Thank you for the "near hit".
-George Carlin

That happens several times every day m8

no because if it barely hit earth it would mean that less then 1% did hit earth but 99% barely hit earth. If it barely missed earth that would mean 1% managed to not hit earth but 99% did in fact hit earth.

Attached: 1553240720674.jpg (640x480, 40K)

These days I don't even know if it's a good or bad thing that these asteroids keep missing us. Stop teasing us for fuck sake and hit Yellow Stone already

this asteroid would only have destroyed everything in 10 km radius. nothing too bad. i would have loved to see the crater. the asteroid was double the size of the one which caused the barringer crater.

Attached: Barringer_Meteor_Crater,_Arizona.jpg (1036x629, 621K)

how can an asteroid even miss the earth when the earth is flat?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: Kekistani Fag.png (900x900, 356K)

praise science our masters have saved us once again. all hail the labcoat!

Attached: 4D34AC03-A502-4A02-8CC4-034461E7D241.jpg (267x199, 20K)

from the side.

Given the diameter of the earth, lets say the equator and suppose that was how big flat earth is. If that was the case then an asteroid would have less surface area as a target to be hit. You are thinking backwards

>physicists didn't detect it earlier because it came from the direction of the sun
Didn't the last near-miss asteroid come from there? Ouroboros or whatever the fuck? Are the fucking bugs throwing meteors at us?

Nigga dat shit is far nigga its literally nothing

Roll for which city gets rekt next time

not again

Attached: FAC2C73D-A89D-4DC7-B8DB-ACBBDACB495D.jpg (291x416, 28K)

Could it have caused a huge tsunami if it hit the ocean?

These are the same scientists that predicted the ice caps would melt by 1991 and the ones that posit we have 14 months to live before climate change kills us.

>before climate change kills us
more like the blue beam

>this asteroid would only have destroyed everything in 10 km radius.
Thats a diameter of 20 km.
So if we're lucky it would take out New York, or any other Jews infested, overrun by niggers, lefty voting city. Imagine if it hit Toronto? Canada would INSTANTLY go far right for the next two decades.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Attached: ussf.jpg (474x474, 56K)

what did you want anyway? to run around in circles panicking?

I actually saw it fly by last night in Portland Oregon. I was sky watching and saw the unusual bright asteroid sail across the night sky then disappeared into space. unlike a satellite which obviously follows a straight line that orbits our earth. this thing was kind of spinning and reflecting the sun brighter..dimmer..bright again now dim. it was surreal.

I only had high powered binoculars. I would suggest watching the sky tonight around 12am - 3am its very relaxing

every years the jews and the fake news meda fabricates a story concerning a "killer asteroid"...its always disproven and never "hits"

everytime
I've noticed this horseshit pattern since 1994...its shit tier

You're using relativity for and against your own argument.

Attached: 1549545711208.png (225x225, 6K)

No, you didn't see it. 2019 OK was only 100 meters, even at the "close" range it was at, you'd need a telescope to see it. You don't "see" asteroids unless they start to burn up in the atmosphere. It's literally impossible to see "spinning" motion from an object 45k miles away.
This time of year, we see a lot of asteroids, it's common in the summertime. But you didn't see 2019 OK, even the astronomers didn't get video of the fly by.

>they're not really going to release the documents
Imagine thinking they ever would

Yep. Summer is great for meteor showers.

>Thinks lasers can move things
>This isn't Star Wars

>implying Trudeau wouldn't institute an emergency immigration increase to replace the lost population

Attached: 1564105958964.jpg (1280x1578, 190K)

(((SCIENCE SAYS)))

Scientists also say that niggers are genetically less intelligent that whites. Fund your own research if you really think fucking astronomers of all people are involved in politics.

Attached: JWST_OTIS_on_HOSS_for_Chamber_A.jpg (3300x2196, 1.84M)

Israel will be destroyed by an asteroid in our lifetime

>digits will confirm

I'm supposed to believe the US has alien tech (Nimitz encounters) but they can't nudge the earth to prevent an asteroid strike? Go fuck away yourselves

I FIND THE IDEA OF A BUG THAT THINKS OFFENSIVE!!!

>would you like to know more?

It's closer than the moon

the asteroid was closer to earth then the moon.
45,000 mi vs 225,623 miles

No the one from a month ago is much larger but only has a roughly 7000% chance of striking.

they can though. the vaporized material ejected from the targeted area can provide thrust. Over a large amount of time its possible to nudge an asteroid.
Not that any such system has been constructed let alone tested.... the warning time is too short for the method to work anyways

Totally not another disguised alien sensor.

Attached: oumuamua interstellar asteroid flyby.gif (1600x900, 1.84M)

>being this fucking retarded
W E W
E
W

~100 meters is generally a city killer, though.

Shame it didn't find San Francisco, NYC, Tel Aviv or Mecca attractive.

Btw, this would probably be part of the Beta Taurids; it's within a month of such.

Imagine a meteour hitting africa and only destroying the niggers. What would happen in the world?

I honestly don't care anymore

ROOF FLIES OFF!!!!

by barely missed do they mean several hundred trillion miles or it scraped off a few satelites?

Fucking retard

This happens all the time.

Seems like every asteroid in history is a "near miss." No wonder why the flat earth movement is growing.

This is now a starship troopers thread
>Shadilay

Digits confirmed!!!!!

world peace

>Object velocity can cover that in less than 3 seconds
You're the faggot that thinks artillery hitting houses two streets over isn't "close" aren't you.

Here's a pic of the asteroid by Hubble.

Attached: Lipshitz.jpg (225x225, 9K)

not sure why stunned
>most asteroids that do a flyby are not noticed until it's right on us or just leaving the area

over 9000000000 scientist on this planet and not one of them saw this massive motherfucking rock headed to Earth

why'd SA care about the usa affairs unless hes a joooo

the moon is about 300000 miles away

Had to look at the flag to see if this was a burger response. Retarded enough for it. You out burgered the burgers.

see? Pulled a sneaky on ya

if its going 15,000 miles per second, that's 1/12th the speed of light. There is no way its going that fast

Attached: AWWBP.jpg (1600x928, 450K)

I think that retard must mean three hours not three seconds

>wanting thousands of years of history destroyed

I guess the aliens and global heating headlines aren't working enough so they have to talk about asteroid doomsday scenarios. Next week: "what if the Yellowstone caldera erupted!?".

Images? Proofs? How do they detect or tract these things exactly?

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

miles
>>close
>lel you have no idea of anything related to this topic.

The Moon is 238,900 miles away. The asteriod was five times closer to the Earth than the Moon is.

bulshit how acome we couldnt see it. space is fakr

I saw a house fly over my asteroid

one day it will happen

Your country must be proud of your retardation user.

I laughed, george was too good for us

fpbp

Attached: 1536844260521.jpg (602x423, 249K)

Next week it will be back to aliens again. Then north korea huawei connection then back to iran then to trump orange man bad.

ah too bad, so close to this shit show finally ending. maybe the next rock will finally end all life

orange man bad will stop when biden's nomination is official because everyone will think OMB means old man biden

>1 post by this ID
>so badly btfo he didn't dare post again
lol