Can’t believe I let you faggots dupe me into voting for this nigger loving kike tbh

kys

Attached: 626D8C16-B500-4155-94A6-FE0920FEDF47.jpg (750x682, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj8PhxSnhghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj8PhxSnhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should have voted for Hillary.

Vote for open borders next time.

Salty WN bitch tears make me hard.

This is the Jewish piece of shit you voted for. I knew he was basically going to be 90% the same as his predecessors, but I didn't know he was going to suck Israeli and lobbyist cock even harder than them.

Attached: trump quote.gif (300x281, 620K)

I’ll take a successful rapper over a bunch of muzzies any day.

wtf I love globalism now

He's building up the black vote with stunts like this
It's the same reason he "listens" to Kanye and the Kardashian whore
Stop being stupid, this is 4D chess to win 2020

Omg desu fml

Most of black people are somewhat into the rap culture. Trump is trying to get as much of the black vote as he can by supporting a black rapper.

Attached: 1552515772913.gif (800x371, 87K)

Migapedes never fucking learn, blacks care about what benefits them. That being a white minority.

Filthy Nigger lover

I respect your digits, but every vote matters. If a simple tweet can bring over even 100 votes from the dems. then it's worth it.

>Imagine blaming others for your decisions.
Seems like you’re the one that needs to eat a bullet.

Attached: 5C925CB8-7782-489C-AF14-838252B1DF32.jpg (625x773, 63K)

>if i say faggot nigger and kike when complaining about trump anons won't think i'm a shill

Attached: 1556194577613.jpg (800x759, 53K)

Say what you will about Hillary, but there's no way in hell she would be using her power as president to stand up for this nigger.

Attached: Lana-Del-Rey-National-Anthem-Video-640x496.jpg (640x496, 51K)

>Nooooo the president isn't supposed to advocate for american citizens being held unfairly in foreign jails on minor charges that haven't been proven! Stop it drumpf

Guess you guys are still used to cuck Barry letting all of our people rot In foreign jails when they get snatched up by third world police.

This has to be some kind of boomer internet trolling. No way he cares about this guy and this isnt some 80d chess either.

Of course she wouldn't. Hillary would never and has never used her power to advocate for americans.

Attached: 1532055914138.png (500x338, 44K)

This faggot kike-sucker could have said the same thing about James Fields, who was shafted infinitely worse than that worthless nigger.

goddamnit lana what the fuck

that's what i said yesterday, but noooo -the fact that he was detained after shanking a muzzie with a glass bottle was too much for Migatards to handle I guess. NOT TO FUCKING mention the guys who were defending themselves against violent nigger DeAndre Harris just got long prison sentences recently - its so fucked.

Attached: XSq3sA0.jpg (960x958, 69K)

Sweden's "real crime problem"???
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj8PhxSnhghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qj8PhxSnhg

based

glad to know there are still a few cool burgers.

Naw, he shouldnt try to save one of the blacks' favorite stars, and throw away 40 million extra votes instead, goy!

"at this point" is looking like Hillary might have been better.

Billary put a lot of Niggers in prison, and its quite likely she'd have throw a bone to her Union backers, soccer-moms and done something about the Wetbacks.

If nothing else IMO its near 100% that she'd have thought "As 1st WOMAN POTUS I need to show I'm tough" and ordered some real ass kicking on the border.

I can't imagine Hillary pulling a Trump "I can't do anything except Tweet" while everyone is calling her "a dumb broad who can't give orders".

Blacks will never vote for the guy in any appreciable amount. 10% of black males is the ceiling for them on a good day. Gibs and spiting whitey are all they care about.

If you don't like it maybe you should go back to where you came from