Good news on the wall front

Good news on the wall front.

Attached: wall.jpg (602x298, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWcgE
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let me know when construction starts

Do Trumpfags actually believe all his virtue signalling?

>more tweets
>still no wall
How retarded are burgers??

I don't think you know what virtue signalling is. If you're going to insist on that line of attack, go with pandering or something.

He's tweeting about the supreme court overturning one of the things that was preventing construction.

Wow, the supreme court decision just took place and you think in a matter of minutes wall building starts. It will start soon and liberals will just have to cry more.

Now he has no excuse for it not to be built
If it’s not even begun construction by the election, I won’t even bother voting for him

Call me when wall construction starts

still no wall

do red*it fags not know chan fags can see through them like looking through a window?

Attached: 1562025095767.jpg (768x522, 51K)

was he supposed to break the injunction, can you retarded shills read or do you think you can gaslight people into a different reality?

I think he's going to forget about it for a year again then remember 2 months prior to election

If he was smart, he’d begin it now, so he can show off an almost completed wall come election time
>hey look I’m a president who actually fulfilled his campaign promise!

>The highest court in the nation had to decide that money in the national defense budget could be spent on national defense
Fuck this pozzed society

Even better news is that he's finally not talking about jews.

The ruling literally happened today you dumb leaf.

Checked. Leafs btfo

You're right, that's a great tweet. LIBS BTFO

HAIL WINNING

>100 miles of fencing, 50 of them are just replacement of existing fence
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

IMPEACH!!1!

Attached: sad whale.png (700x433, 312K)

Breaking news, the supreme court decision has actually been postponed for two weeks so that democrats can negotiate with Trump.

Underway, Norfag.

The Wall keeps your buddies out, LeafFag.

Bump. Shills dilating furiously.

Attached: leaf.png (395x554, 163K)

Shills btfo. Funding coming. Challenges rejected. Guatemala bends the knee. Mexico smashing Africans heads.

oh that's why there's been so much spam about it, they had the fund appropriation shit tied up in court
nifty

I actually think within minutes phones were ringing and engines were starting.

Attached: 1564166691319.jpg (660x715, 50K)

No it wasn't. Nice try though.

suck it you fucking homo

Attached: 76486766549.png (966x778, 610K)

archive.is/HWcgE

Of course. Shills blame Trump while knowing their masters are preventing funds from being used in court. It's a tried and true disinfo campaign tactic.

That's great, now he has no excuse if no NEW sections of wall have been built by 2020.

Great. They know he's not gonna build it now.

oh i know, Jow Forums has just gotten bad enough that i now miss the odd important piece of news since it's gotten near unreadable here. have some good reading in exchange for being a coolanon.
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8