Ted Kaczynski

Jow Forums Is Ted Kaczynski right? Ive recently read his manifesto and came to the conclusion that everything he said there was right about society.

Attached: m536424362.jpg (796x626, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and Tedpilled

99.99% right

Yea essentially
You don’t have to go full living in a cabin in the woods though

Literal baby pills

I want tho.

I would imagine rural properties in Poland are pretty cheap
Still humans by and large require community and Ted K. didn’t have one

That proves that people with more than 180 IQ dont need people around. I want too, people annoy me.

So you won't be posting on this high tech doohickey for much longer then.

YES

Why no Ted posting on Jow Forums them?

Ted was absolutely correct about almost everything

>everything he said there was right about society.
He thinks scientific progress can be stopped

What a fucking loon

Attached: pepe_future_is_very_bright_indeed_animooted.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

count the shills and useful trendy idiots

he was MK Ultra

Attached: 1564179230896.png (960x955, 152K)

After I read his manifesto the first time, I couldn’t stop thinking about it for weeks. I’ve since read it multiple times and watched as much footage/programs on him as possible. You can’t go back to being the same person after Ted.

Ive read it once, and I think I will read it again in some time, its just completly true.

As always, a thorough and excellent analysis of the shitty system we live in, but the solution is even shittier. Nevertheless, the guy is a freak of nature in a good way with his perception and intellect, I wish he wrote more books or at least blogged. He has so much insight it is truly a waste to see him rot in jail and his wisdom along with him

Quit being such pussies, you think the universe gives a single fuck about this? 180 IQ and he couldn't figure out the basics lawl.

You want to understand stuff? Listen to Alan Watts.

Ted is just a whiney bitch.

proof?

Well he fought for his ideas, something many people just cant do. And he is now in Prison just as he predicted. He knew what will happen but he still picked up a weapon and fought for a long time.

Someone mind posting a quick rundown?

Here's some more Ted.

theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski

>Someone mind posting a quick rundown?

"Technology is bad for humans and we all suffer non stop waaaaa waaaaaaa"

There you go user

he was right about everything except his idea that it could be stopped basically yes. It will happen, and no bombing campaign will stop the march of a cyclical history. perhaps our story is one where humanity learns to not place all his faith in machine, there is more to human progress than that.

>believes in materialist "progress"

Attached: 1549227970525.png (461x426, 269K)

just look

>It will happen, and no bombing campaign will stop the march of a cyclical history
This, all we can do is raise children with a better idea and ethics to rebuild something ebtter out of the ruins.
Imo it doesn't even need to cut al technology, but everyone should be concious about technology, McTechnology and the effects of them on our daily lifes and culture/psyche.

Attached: 1563140178028.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

Uncle Ted is required reading for Pol.

Many men go mad when they discover truths. His actions were pure madness.

This board is a surrogate activity. I need to go chop some wood and forage some edibles. Perhaps I'll learn some low technological art, like pottery or blacksmithing.

Ted was an MKULTRA subject, which probably didn't help.

Have you heard about WW2?

Attached: data_poker_face.jpg (500x478, 21K)

You're a retarded nigger. Write him. He'll respond, if your handwriting isn't shit. He's written back to numerous people, and answered this exact inquiry. If he were mkultra, he'd be utterly broken as a person now. But he isn't.
Don't well poison and diminish his value. Fuck you.

He's written two more books, user. Give them a read. It's worth it.

I would argue that the more intelligent one is, the more one is able to recognize the infinite complexity of things and therefore ones own relative ignorance on any subject.

Alan Watts is incoherent. If you listen closely you realize that he doesn’t say anything. That’s why (((they))) gave him so much publicity.

Attached: D0735477-1B3B-4ECB-BC16-3921A600B690.jpg (500x731, 167K)

It's like a hundred fucking pages you absolute nigger. Pick up the goddamn thing and read. You can't spoon feed someone this kind of shit any more than it already is, and you still want it condensed?

>Jow Forums Is Ted Kaczynski right?
yes.

Attached: 1561736055925.png (920x319, 243K)

No, the FBI at Ruby Ridge was right. Kill all whites, no matter what absurd law they broke, if they don't agree to your Asian takeover.

Sorry, Legal Code. Niggers can't read the Constitution they put their blood on.

It takes 20 years to attain any kind of proficiency, unless you are a retard.

>Jow Forums is Ted.
>We are all Ted.
>We are all Ted conversing with ourselves.
I'm weirdly ok with believing this.

If we ever actually get to have DOTR, Lon Horiuchi dies first. I don't care how many other executions get post poned, we deliver him trussed up to Randy's doorstep and televise it.

Attached: GaryWillisDavidTuttleYouMe.jpg (523x279, 102K)

He probably was but was stronger than the conditioning.
The government definitely fucked with Ted's head to the extent we'll probably never know. Ted doesn't know for sure.