Give me one good reason why Ireland shouldn't be a united country

Give me one good reason why Ireland shouldn't be a united country

Attached: 536016319940.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnMJLO-yUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=AB-y6SjIq_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fook ya cunt potatoes belong to me queen ya poofta

Attached: agent johnny huwhite18.jpg (660x486, 80K)

It should

Attached: 1873264762136.png (716x1198, 148K)

A united COUNTRY. Not a province.

There is none

No country that has ever gained independence from the UK has ever gone back lmao and they never would

kek

>british
>white

Scotland and wales are both countries.

"countries"

Because the majority of citizens in the north want to stay within the Great Kingdom

The ''North'' is an artificial construct. It had to be divided (and gerrymandered) that way otherwise Ireland wouldn't want to stay.

It'd stop our bitching of England.
Hard border policing would cripple England even more than just brexit itself for two decades. It's fun watching you lot sink.

Rowan Atkinson is a national treasure, mate. Do you not like Blackadder or sumit?

Attached: let's av it.jpg (624x360, 96K)

under the condition that you leave the EU

You dumb fuckin nigger.. there'll be no hard border. Only in Leo's poo brain is there a hard border, and he's the EUs little bitch

Of course. What is your point? Because it doesn't make mine mute.

A 32 county jewed freestate or occupied by foreign pozzed power.
The only way the Irish people will be free is through violence and cleansing of the traitors and cucks.

Attached: Irish-warriors-of-the-army-of-Hugh-ONeill-charge-upon-the-English-at-the-battle-of-Yellow-Ford-1598- (1822x1338, 1.64M)

It means it doesn't matter what the majority of people in the north think because it shouldn't exist or have ever existed.

Protestants don't want to become an oppressed minority.

Ulster is based and the republic are cucks. Ulster should form its own country then annex the rest of Ireland by force.

Can't think of one. You win, based potato bug.

>Ulster should form its own country then annex the rest of Ireland by force
Ulster couldn't annex a litter of kittens.

They won't. Nobody in the republic of Ireland gives a shit if somebody is protestant, they have orange marches there too. Also the catholic church is irrelevant.

I never said there was going to be one. But you're a fucking idiot for not entertaining the idea that they'd go that way even when not 2 years ago Britian had a public debate on banning the US president cause of hurt feelings and throwing cunts in jail for telling the mentally ill they're their gender. Are you so sure they're not capable of that incompitance?

Neither side wants it

Sink? Quite the opposite you silly twat, meanwhile yes ur progressive Indian PM is ensuring you will be replaced very quickly then who’s will give a fuck about Ireland at all? You’ll be an airstrip of Muslims, Indians and Africans.

What about the Muslims and Jews in Israel?

What's the deal with your political parties? Wikipedia is retarded and says Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are both conservative parties, but the past few years have been nothing but poz.

Irelands defense force is like twelve guys. It could be annexed by an aggressive football club from da norf.

Attached: norfff.jpg (810x539, 129K)

Conservative is not far-right. Also in Europe everything is a little left to anything in America, for example the conservatives in the UK are pro-universal healthcare and welfare etc.

No one wants a border. If UK doesn't build it, will the Irish? And when the Irish dont build it, do you think the EU will push to have it built? Do you think the EU think themselves popular enough to get away with that, without raising even more eyebrows and fucking themselves because they wanted to flex on the brits? I would put a large wager on their being no border at all, what's your opinion on the matter?

their current PM is a Paki fagot.

And they are all butt-hurt about part of their land being homes of very based Brits?

IIRC Northern Ireland is the ONLY part of Ireland/UK that isn't full POZ at this point.

clown world stuff.

Yeah but they are supposedly socially conservative yet abortion and fag shit was pushed through. They just seem to be Globohomo shills.

>yet abortion and fag shit was pushed through.
Those were referendums, voted for by citizens, so blame the people of Ireland I guess.

>it's the opposite
>Britians actually believe this shit
Buying into you're own propaganda isn't the opposite. You get a 9 month deadline when you crash out of the EU with no deal or you lube up those cheeks and take sevel stars worth of blue cock in your anus. By all means buy into the brexiters bs. Its been 2 years of arguing with eachother in your government and 3 extentions with added strings. Even you're Brexit boxes have mostly indian in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnMJLO-yUVc

LULZ! What fucking planet are you living on mate? Backsliding Catholics would be fuck of a lot better than the hordes of Moslems the British are inviting in.

There is none. British, Northern Ireland are descended from invaders to the furthest of my knowledge. Should be given back to the Republic of Ireland.

>Ireland Defense Force
>IDF
Oh, my God...

We're about to get fucked soon. Trannies and gay marriage are being forced through while the DUP are fucking about.

>3 years of BREXIT WILL DESTROY THE ECONOMY
>This literally including simply voting to leave, according to them
>3 years of the economy doing fine...

If is you who has bought into the propaganda m8. Project fear.

>gay marriage are being forced through while the DUP are fucking about.
It is only a matter of time. The only thing stopping it was the DUP using their veto like 5 times.

I mean didnt u kill like half of their population with that potato thing?

Because Northern Ireland belongs to the Ulster-Scots while the Fenians have their own shitty Republic

>ulster is an artificial construct

Ulster is not Northern Ireland.

Attached: YEQqTcv.png (477x621, 20K)

Population wise Ireland got back by literally fucking the UK, though. Over 25% of individuals in the UK are blooded Irish.

I didn't say Ulster belongs to anyone, I said the Ulster-Scots who are within Northern Ireland belongs to them

They are just civil servants of the EU at this stage, promising shit and never delivering. No one I know really watches rte or tg4 but yet we still have to pay TV licences, and "TV" stretches to any screened device in the household. So, don't think because ya haven't a TV means you don't have to pay Haha also we have to pay property tax, even on homes with paid off mortgages and the ones completely bought by the owner. To make it worse they think people care when they say "we don't believe in property tax, that's why if you vote for us this election we promise to keep it at the same price it is now and stop it rising further". so, basically nothing. Country is a joke and if anyone here really believed in an independent-United Ireland, they'd want out of the EU too. Somehow, these 2 lines of thinking do not go hand in hand.

highly correlated though

The Republic of Ireland extends further north than Northern Ireland

Attached: 96A10ACC-35E9-4F5D-AE22-F7B80FDF3C7D.jpg (500x640, 29K)

Ulster belongs to both the native Ulster gaels and the Ulster Scots. What we need is a federal Ireland where Ulster has some form of control and say in its own land!
If it comes to the worst then entire 9 county Ulster should go its own way.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Ulster.svg (1).png (2000x1117, 38K)

>I said the Ulster-Scots who are within Northern Ireland belongs to them
No it doesn't, only 3 counties of Ulster/ Northern Ireland are majority protestant (descended from Ulster Scots) See my point about gerrymandering earlier.

Did you know they were originally going to have a vote in each county of Ulster to stay in the UK before partition? That was abandoned when they realised only 3 counties would stay.

>No one wants a border. If UK doesn't build it, will the Irish?

We aren't going to do it. It falls on the Brits and there needs to be a border now as their leaving.
>do you think the EU will push to have it built?
The EU is going to let them fuck themselves and doesn't care.
>I would put a large wager on their being no border at all, what's your opinion on the matter?
My opinion is despite it being something nobody wants. It'll be what has to happen. I'm perfectly fine with being dead wrong on this. The UK needs to look after it's property and manage the flow of good from North to South. The last Brexit deal documentation for goods and trade are available to read online so feel free to comb through that at your leasure. Boris at the moment is going to need time to settle in but they have only till October. All the while the DUP is fucking them. If there is no soft border solutions and them talking about technology is a bunch of bollocks. There leaves only the hard border. It'll be something their legally have to do.

"Northern Ireland" which you are referring to is an artificial construct. Ulster has nine counties not six.

>What is literally being part of Britain for 400 Alex?

fuck you

Intelligent man. Both countries are fucked anyway and nothing can be done about it now. It's always fun to talk about though... People who think Ireland hasn't collapsed... There are more men on the island of Ireland killing themselves now than during the potato famine. That's how hopeless it all is... Sad.

That right there about having a federal Ireland is some smart words and probably is the best way a United Ireland could work

Just because England and Scotland are on the same Island doesn't mean they should be the same country

I mean, in a united Ireland Northern protestants would still make up like 12% (I think) of the total population. That's enough to have a strong political voice in a unified Ireland anyway.

They would unironically be better off doing this than keeping up the shitshow that is stormont.

>People should only have a nation so long as it's within my arbitrary definitions
>An Island must have one government or I will get extremely butthurt

If the people in the north want to be part of the UK, why shouldn't they?

There will either be a border from Northern Ireland and Britain. Or no border at all, would be a good way to smuggle British goods into EU, without being part of it.

See here It shouldn't have been created, it shouldn't be up to the people of the ''North'' but the whole island

if it's an artificial construct then why do people identify as northern irish

forgot my smug face :^)

Some people identify as xir, doesn't make it any less retarded.

Because right of conquest.

Wtf really? That's depressing.

That didn't work so well with the USA now did it

Also, serious answer - it is only very recently that this was made a thing, and I say made because it was forced.

Northern Irish is Irish. See the Grand Lodge of Ireland. See Ian Paisley saying you can't be an Ulsterman without first being an Irishman.

The Troubles 2: Bongs get bombed again
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

The smuggling could have already started. Lads buying land around the border area and smuggling drones. While the brit army would have to chase them with butterfly nets.

Attached: 2TC1mmbU8a9eR6XcX_BSRet6O-uu7RxCIKC49lwlPLU.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Because the English beat your ass over and over again for the last 1000+ years. If you want it back take it back. Good luck.

Why are you desperately trying to bring the eternal shartland into this piggy? If a rebellion succeeds that's right of conquest. Right of conquest just means whatever you can hold by force of arms is yours.

The Irish are strange. Spent a decent amount of time there, played a bunch of hurling, and there are definitely some tough, athletic guys over there. Strangely though, none of that translates into an actual masculine culture. Collectively they've got this strange passive and disconnected attitude, kind of a good natured, fuck the world outlook, bred into them over the centuries.
The only way Ulster will ever join the Republic would be if the Catholics outbred them, but they've taken a dump on that traditionalism, so that won't happen now.
I'd expect just quiet bitching or a phony, low-key air of indifference to continue for the foreseeable future.

>implying the English would ever fight for Northern Ireland now
It costs them £20 billion for zero benefit lmao

Because Irishmen are extreme leftists and will probably flood Northern Ireland with niggers.

>The only way Ulster will ever join the Republic would be if the Catholics outbred them,
Northern Ireland will actually be majority catholic in the next few years.

CUNT

NI is a bastion of hope in the UK. The Ulster Scots force migrants to move away, under Ireland we would be as cucked as them in a few years

Why is it up to the whole island?

some faggots in the northeast decided they wanted to stay in the UK. i'm guessing a large concentration of anglo/saxons in that area?

It's true though, the place is sliding downhill fast and all anyone seems to give a shit about is muh environment and muh social policies. If everyone stopped to think about the state of the country, the culture, and the talent were pissing away we'd be in a better place. No one gives a shit about immigration, because "ah sure, didn't we all migrate too at one point". Yeah. To a fucking +85% white country who spoke the same language pretty much by that point. 1 million migrants from Africa to be here by 2040? There'll be no Irish left, all low income jobs taken by foreigners, crime and migrant birth rates through the bloody roof, more massive monetary injections on the already burdened hse, and what about hurling, drinking with your mates down the pub watch gaa, rugby and the horses. Hitching lifts in the countryside will be a thing of the past. All because some Dublin city socialites feel bad for niggers, in countries they fucked up, that they read about in their horse shit magazines.

Wish cellarfield blew up years ago and took us with it

Why was it up to ''Northern Ireland'' at all, only 3 counties were majority protestant.

>i'm guessing a large concentration of anglo/saxons in that area?
Correct.

Catholics are coming around to staying in the UK, aslong as Ireland stays on its current course more Catholics will inevitably distance themselves from united Ireland idea

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

North East of Ireland? Ulster Scots not anglos.

Two things: it will be a generation before the voting demographics would favor the Catholics. Also, traditional Catholicism is virtually dead across Ireland, both in the Republic and Ulster. So it's unlikely that will translate into a direct sectarian divide as would have been more likely a generation ago.

you think there aren't as many disconnected passive Americans?

WTF would that have to do about Ireland?

Respect borders

Don't get me wrong. You just said that you visited Ireland and you thought they were passive and disconnected. Do you think the problem is worse here than America? I've only been living in one country my life.

> mute

Learn your own language retard it's "moot"

who?

I'm here on holidays to see familia, I saw one Muslim in tralee. I think the lads here in Ireland are too nationalist to lose this fight, my family here are all having 5 plus kids. There is hope, but if you build them mosques you have lost the war already. Kerry is still untouched in my eyes, to vast and traditional. I will build a house here one day and shoot any nig on sight without anyone hearing a thing.

No, I wasn't making a comparison to here. We certainly have our own problems. I just spend a few years over there and got to know the place a little bit, so that was just my observation. There was interesting lack of patriotism in contrast to here. For the most part, where I was in Limerick, most of the folks I worked with were totally indifferent to the IRA and concepts of nationalism.

There is non invade now

All those salty brits going to get a free pegging from the EU for the next two decades cause of the brexiting memers. Oh yes. Muh Empire,muh brown royal family and london. Truly the harry potter of nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=AB-y6SjIq_E

Attached: MbdJ0e0.jpg (2560x1600, 608K)