Is it possible for a natural blonde to have brown or Hazel eyes?

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (750x747, 63K)

looks at the brits, all natural blondes lmao

Attached: hello i am huwhite41.jpg (680x383, 102K)

how old are you?

yeah of course it is, this is a dumb question. i love green and blue eyes, but yeah blondes can have them and yeah people with brown eyes are "white" lol. and no, I don't have green eyes, I got really nice blue-green eyes that I am proud of cuz I just fucking like how they look for some reason. IDK what the weird obsession with the eye thing is. I admit it is sort of pointless, but I still like it when I look at my eyes or the eyes of other people who have eyes like mine.

But yes, blondes can have brown eyes and yes, even though you didn't mention this, brown eyed people are "white".

hazel is white, true brown is mutt

Attached: 1564122783250.jpg (610x462, 68K)

>I don't have green eyes
This was supposed to read "I don't have brown eyes".

>blondes can have brown eyes
no

yes for sure

Pretty sure TJ Dillashaw has brownish eyes. Could be a dark green but i don't think so.

Attached: 240px-TJ_Dillashaw.png (240x311, 98K)

why are you quoting whites, are you implying white people with brown eyes aren't white? also might be the worst post I've read in a while, honestly kys

dude what are you talking about?

Blonds are better with green eyes than blue imo

fpbp

Attached: 54D89717-7C59-4031-9F27-D67029AC2D40.jpg (229x220, 33K)

>white people with brown eyes aren't white?
CORRECT

ONLY HAZEL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 Jessica Rabbit Betty Boop Photography, rabbit PNG clipart free cliparts UIHere (728x728, 672K)

can you not read my question? not sure whether you have some sort of comprehension-defects or just a pajeet

that's like saying a nigger with green eyes is white

>Is it possible for a natural blonde to have brown or Hazel eyes?
Yes I dated one with brown eyes, she had blondish brown eye brows, and her carpet matched the drapes. They were a lighter shade of brown though. Her dad was brown eyed, so she got it from him.

also do you even happen to know the biology behind what makes an individuals eye a certain color?

>being uneducated and making bold statements

Dude I literally have no idea what your question is or what you are trying to say.

I respectfully disagree
Nothing hotter than crystal clear light blue eyes that stare into your soul

A lot of the natural dirty blondes have brown or green eyes. It all depends on where your genetic markers fall. Even a black person could have naturally blonde hair if they had an ancestor with blonde hair and have the gene passed to them by chance.

Attached: KsyushaEgorova.jpg (779x1200, 113K)

Yes.

>being uneducated and making bold statements
WEW

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (899x750, 119K)

>A lot of the natural dirty blondes have brown or green eyes
HAZEL

NOT BROWM

Im married to a german naturalized american with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

My daughter has hair that sort of changes from strawberry blonde/dirty blonde and she has brown eyes. But she's a very light-skinned quadroon.

yes retard?

Yes...my daughter does.