You don`t understand NGE - Because you are Kikes

"Neon Genesis Evangelion could be considered the most Nietzschean anime out there, sadly the core concept behind the series is often completely overshadowed by the amazing plot, animation and music throughout the whole thing. Many wrongly think that the Christian symbolism found in the series, ranging from its title to the usage of crucifixes and biblical names, is just there because it may sound cool or interesting.

Christianity is based on the idea of salvation, that the world one day will come to an anticipated end brought by God and that our souls will finally be free from this mundane existence and be united with him for eternity. Evangelion on the other hand had a very similar idea in the form of "The Human Instrumentality Project", that the world one day will come to a manufactured end through the "Third Impact" brought by an almost mythical organization known as "SEELE" and that all the souls will be free from their lonely and painful existence and be united together in complete peace and harmony for eternity. A lot of us know right now that the Christian idea of salvation along with many other aspects of the Abrahamic religions are false, but Evangelion decided to treat the idea as a reality and explore its implications.
After a long eventful plot The Human Instrumentality Project does become a reality through Shinji Ikari, who after experiencing this new mode of purely spiritual existence, sees it for what it is—nihilism. Both in the anime and the original manga Shinji realizes that the real suffering he had to endure throughout his life will always be better than a manufactured reality where no one and nothing exists, where no events good or bad ever occur, where nothingness prevails. Shinji then decides to end the project and return to a destroyed and ravaged world."

Attached: 1556825647460.jpg (400x300, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2019/05/anime-philosophy-fullmetal-alchemist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nietzschean
>transhumanism
>not eugenics
user, ...please

"In the anime he admits that he doesn't know where happiness lies anymore and then it ends with him facing his own continued suffering in the form of "patheticness" as Asuka puts it, while in the manga he is reborn in a slightly altered reality where the Human Instrumentality Project never existed and then it ends with a monologue by Shinji about how suffering is his only path to achieving anything worthwhile in life.

In the end, through a lot of beautiful Christian symbolism and a magnificent plot, the series followed the Nietzschean concept where there is no deus ex machina, where divine and supernatural salvation are an impossibility, and most importantly, where only man can save himself and turn it into something better and higher through his own work and suffering in this world."

So, if you believe in God and Jesus and all that fag kike shit, stop using NGE.

Attached: Misato.gif (245x245, 634K)

neet

Naruto already done it first

infinite tsukuyomi vs reality

>the Eva shitstorm reaches new shores
I thought I left it behind, long ago
It seems some things never remain in the past

I like the part where he looks at her tits while she's passed out and has to jerk off on the spot. That's the meaning of life right there, where he comes to realize that his true purpose in life is to stop being a little bitch and start making babies.

>souls will be free from their lonely and painful existence and be united together in complete peace and harmony for eternity.

>Christian symbolism
((Gnostic))) escapism

Lol the fucking robots are called angels and explode in crosses. It's written by an 80 IQ autist who thinks he's smrt. 90% of the show is crickets and wind sounds and the faggot kid whining for his daddy.

Didnt watch it yet, but from what I heard it basically is the end of the world, the angels come down and want to destroy evil, but through transhumanism, the biological mechas, they fend of judgement day, trying to postpone death through transhumanism and thus escape judgement for their deeds. Either way, if you look for redpilled and deep anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the way to go
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2019/05/anime-philosophy-fullmetal-alchemist.html

pleb
i bet u thought all the heavy breathing in dbz was "faggy"

Day of rake

That shit was gay.

Attached: 1532362976990.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Rei > Asuka all day

Fight me niggers.

Nimm dir einen Strick, du weeb!

Have fun with you toilet head doll.

Attached: 1548900413539.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

Dragonball is for children, I am nostalgic for it. NGE tried to be for adults and failed miserably. The only people who like it are 30 year old millennials with daddy issues. I have daddy issues but didn't watch it as a kid so I don't have nostalgia goggles.

Misato.
I`m not a filthy pedophile like you anons.

Rei is by FAR the best girl.

Perfect neotenic clone pussy > bitches and whores.

Deep down you know it to be true.

It's an overrated anime produced by a bunch of nips that don't understand Christianity, kike mysticism, or Western occultism. And it's been milked to death for jewgold

The show was made in 95 for fucks sake drop it already anything that could ever possibly be said about the show has already been said, fuck me sideways now a whole new generation can give their asinine opinions on the waifu debate, fucking kill me now
I wish Eva WAS real because there is a good chance I wouldn't have survived second impact and I wouldn't be subjected to this diarrhea dialectic anymore

Salvation in Christianity has nothing to do with becoming one entity, you wannabe fedora intellectual.

baby's first too deep for you. They even said they used Christian imagery cause it looked cool (yes it does look cool) and didn't expect it to be popular outside of Japan.

Attached: 1563367631467.png (1600x1492, 1.61M)

WHY IS REI SO UNWORLDLY BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD

Attached: 1564106654943.jpg (474x842, 85K)

This

My heart aches for her, some 25 years later.