HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20 YEARS SURE KID ANYTHING YOU SAY

Attached: 1562283444278.jpg (750x860, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/amp/2019/07/06/us-police-identify-girl-from-viral-video-who-licked-ice-cream-and-put-it-back-in-supermark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

six months or a year with community service
vagina pass accomplishes miracles

I would have bought it and rubbed my dick in the ice cream. That negress is hot

negative demoralizing kike, this nigger will get 20 years in the slammer

>being realistic
>demoralizing

gtfo out of here nigger

She will be licking as much cream in the slammer as she wants, if ya know what I mean

Dubz chequeem

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

Wow is this real tho?

Tampering and potentially poisoning food carries some strict sentences, but that's just on the book, she will never serve more than six months max.

yeah like two weeks ago.
OP's grandma just forwarded the email.

all zoomers should get life in prison anyways.

It’s a felony to tamper with food, and the dumb bitch bragged about how she was sick and wanted to get other people sick (malice)

Give her the electric chair to be honest family

Thanks to technology, we care about this. Reverse tech.

the law came about from tylenol poisoning where people died so yes she could spend lots of time in prison.

???
They already identified her and they will not be pressing any charges because she is a minor. No community service, no ticket, nothing. They asked her not to do it again though.

Source on that? or you're full of shit
A lot of people took that as fact from a shill, when what actually happened is they said she will face juvenile court as a minor, not regular federal charges.
And as a juvy normally what happens to her isn't public.

No she wont, not unless she's a repeat offender and has been found guilty of similar crimes in the past. Judges issue lenient sentences for first time offenders. Also, sentencing guidelines vary from offense to offense. Not sure what she is charged with and what state shes in, as those are important factors. I haven't been following the story.

Prosecutors and DAs are more apt to move forward with a prosecution against a minor because statistics show less recidivism for non-gang affiliated minors.
>t. criminal justicefag

Slob on my knob
Like corn on the cob
Check in with me, and do your job

It has to do with poisoning and tampering with food laws.

>not sure what state she's in

She's in Texas. She fucked.
Bluebells is made in Texas.
She fucked with Texas icecream in Texas.

She's finished.

euronews.com/amp/2019/07/06/us-police-identify-girl-from-viral-video-who-licked-ice-cream-and-put-it-back-in-supermark

Tampering with the food supply is one of the largest threats we face as a nation. She should be given the death penalty to make an example for any potential terrorists.

Yeah, yeah but imagine having a record for licking ice cream.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANY DAY NOW

that punishment would fit the crime. 20 years is cruel and unusual

I thought the charges were dropped since she was a minor.
Just wait 4 years.

>a woman
>going to jail for a non violent crime
>ever
She'll be let go with a slap of the wrist

Don't fuck with burgers sugar and fats

yeah, even though she was being a dumbass, i really think 20 years is really unfair. 6 months is really enough of a punishment

I would like to sneak up with a cordless angle grinder with a wire cup brush and use it to snatch the hair off her head..

Attached: 12133824_f520.jpg (520x765, 111K)

Fuck her personally. I take the intention behind a person's actions into account. You could commit a much worse crime and I would be lenient if the intent wasnt malicious.

This nasty bitch tainted food, with the express intent of wanting people to get sick. She also did it to gain notoriety for her malice.

Fuck her

Bro did you even read your own fucking article?

""They added that they did not intend to pursue charges against the girl as she is a juvenile — anyone under the age of 17 is considered as such under Texan law — and therefore "what happens from here is at the discretion of the juvenile justice system".

Police are "currently discussing" her boyfriend's involvement with prosecutors to see whether he will face charges, as he is an adult.""

Maybe shes to stupid to understand that it can hurt others and only did it to be funny on camera. If so She deserves to be fined and thats it. Would question it in the jury

I wouldn't even be mad if a niggress licked my ice cream.

Nah. They take tampering with a consumer product seriously after the tylenol murders in the 80s.

And they will not be as lenient with her hood ass sonce she inspired other copy cats.

To be fair that sentence seems about correct.

Attached: 6dolla.jpg (640x640, 61K)

The impact of trying to start a viral trend of fucking with ice cream is greater than just her actions. You do a video like that to get others to join in.

You want me to believe she doesn't understand that?

Tell ya what, if she wanted to shit in a litter box like a cat while a group of people shamed her and then posted that as her punishment I would accept it. Shame is what she is missing

>20 YEARS SURE KID ANYTHING YOU SAY
This man is redpilled on justice systems.

I've got an idea! Let's let a sick old man cough up loogies into some pistachio mint ice cream and then she has to eat it on camera. That's actually justice.

But how did you know and how do I check them?

And especially since she said she was sick at the time and was doing it to try and spread her disease.

>malice aforethought

>20 YEARS SURE KID ANYTHING YOU SAY

Bullshit.. minor slap on the wrist as every fucking member of her family all cry big sobbing tears wailing "She is a GOOD girl, da Evil Internet done made her do it" at the trial.

Rest assured that before the trial is over the term "systemic racism" will be used at least a dozen times.

Attached: Dindu_Nuffin_Fear.jpg (456x810, 108K)

Oh yeah, she’s real fucked in Spixas.

Attached: 26CCDF9B-2BC1-42D9-ACDC-A0974E7A84A1.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

If spitting on someone is assault then take that sentence multiply that times 4 for the family that's likely to eat it.

And you have to count 2 as minors.

No it's not! Punishment is used to deter crime. A teachable moment for the youngsters as it were. Look kids, look at the idiot in prison. Now don't be an idiot okay.

>2019
>woman being held accountable for her actions and going to jail/prison
kek no

Not samefagging just boomer posting on a phone. Not a newfag just bad with phones.

>cruel and unusual
>intentionally contaminating products for consumption, with the goal of making people sick, and a call to action for others to follow suit.
I'd give her 20 with zero chance of parole.

Attached: 1563674645596.png (1400x979, 833K)

You literally just said the DOJ will incarcerate people to prevent incarceration. Now I want you to take a moment with me to think about that statement and why it may not make total sense.

Some serious fucking doubleplusgood doublethink friend.

She should get life in prison, actions like these deliberately weaken the fabric of society. If she isn't punished, expect to have all of your food licked in the future.

>20 YEARS
I mean yeah its not cool to do something like that but there is a major disconnect here between the crime and punishment.

but then again... since you all worship the for profit criminal slavery system you're all going to say its great and probably "winning"

So what's with the whole "black people licking food and putting it back" thing lately? Is there a reason behind it, like "white people eat ice cream so we're gonna lick it," or what?

Why is the first way wrong?

Was literally about to ask the same question. Just read a different article involving a separate nigger; had this beautiful mugshot too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-235747_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 950K)

Okay, now I don't feel like an idiot for asking. I'm not crazy, right? There's been several cases of this recently, hasn't there?

Is it over? I haven’t seen another case in couple of weeks now.

Checked and you are correct

>20 years for licking ice-cream
>25 for murder
LAND OF THE FREEE

This.

They know that nigger spit is almost as disgusting as nigger shit. They hate that they are repulsive. To get vengeance for being so undesirable, they want to subject other people to their body fluids, knowing how defiled it would make us feel.

If a sweet old white lady timidly took a small lick of ice cream and put it back, I would assume she was too poor to afford it and I wouldn't even be grossed out to eat it after her. Some nigger ball breath hood rat??? Cut out my tongue for touching it.

Attached: 8c8154866633943440e040b05156b141--american-man-american-history.jpg (443x704, 46K)

Is this a diseased ridden black jew nigger? She probably brought Ebolaids with her and put it in the ice cream with her nasty mouth

Attached: black jew nigger.jpg (595x596, 189K)

>I'm not crazy, right?

user, I hate to be the one to break this to you but you're browsing/pol/. You're a nut. You're crazy in the coconut.

On topic; yeah there's been four cases or so, probably many many more unreported. I mean, when you think about it, blacks are willing to kill each other and deal drugs for notoriety so I'm pretty sure licking ice cream containers isn't exactly beneath them.

>yeah, even though she was being a dumbass, i really think 20 years is really unfair. 6 months is really enough of a punishment
She openly admitted to having a virus AND a STD and said she wanted to spread it to White people. That is classified as biological terrorism. The fact that she only got 20 years is where her vagina card came into play.

boom goes the dynamite

Attached: (you).gif (568x318, 627K)

They are not pressing charges against her as I've said. And you retards are still meming about muh 20 years.

just sentence her to a single year but serve her nothing but food that was previously licked by other inmates
hell, even a single week of that would probably cure her of ever doing that again

>user, I hate to be the one to break this to you but you're browsing/pol/. You're a nut. You're crazy in the coconut.

Fair point.

Attached: RmxxPC3Ot1Btu.gif (200x238, 606K)

The psychology research shows that non-gang affiliated minors are much easier to rehabilitate and actually change their behavior, which makes complete sense. Teenagers and young adults are very impressionable. Once you're in your mid-20s to 30s you're not going to change much.

You go outwards in circling motion

pfffft she will never see a day in jail, case will be dismissed.

please leave. buzzfeed.

>insinuating I'd dish out 25 for murder
Nice try.

She'll get twenty minutes with credit for time served. After that she'll get a movie deal from netflix.

Attached: 1564028394221.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

Okay, I appreciate the reply. However could you provide the study, whatever study, that concludes this aforementioned psychological phenomenon is verifiably true?

Preferably by a reputable establishment with no funding by the Government.

Now I'm not saying it isn't true but I cannot imagine incarcerating minors leads to any meaningful reduction in recidivism rates. I would speculate any improvement could fall within the margin of error.

I'm highly skeptical. Mainly because it's known that our system highly and nearly always promotes punishment over rehabilitation. I forget a lot of technical terminology as it's been a while since I took Criminal Justice. I would be wary of any study though as they have a vested interest in framing punishment as rehabilitation; regardless of the fact that they are two completely forms of criminal punishment.

Around half of inmates are incarcerated for drug offenses.

Oh, and congrats on getting your Criminal Justice degree (assuming that is what you meant by criminal justicefag).

I ended up not completing mine as I was extremely disheartened by the incompetence and disregard my peers exhibited towards law and the study in general.

To think those men and woman could be working for our DOJ in the future legitimately made me uneasy. Not sure if you noticed something similar.

It would be categorized as something else, destruction of property, assault?

felony food tampering

I mean that sounds somewhat like what I would tell the officers if I were to report it, but I'm not sure if it would officially be referred to as such.

die pedo scum

Attached: aocscreamMKVII.png (1372x893, 2.13M)

this

The charges she ultimately receives would depend on numerous factors like the judge's decision, if she pleas, what kind of deal the DA offers her, etc.

If she were charged for the crime she committed I believe the biggest one would be tampering with food safety. Which may or may nor be a federal offense.

However in most cases charges will be dropped to something lesser in order to expedite a court case to lesson the burden on our judicial system. So she'll likely accept a plea for a misdemeanor, maybe a couple misdemeanors, if they decide to charge her at all. She could recieve probation. There's no way to know until her case actually concludes.

>Dubz chequeem
BASED

Yeah how about Blue Bell put even the FUCKING SMALLEST anti tampering device on their product

You know what people, somehow, arent concerned about? What every wagecuck in the production line could have done to their shit BEFORE it got to the shelves.

Large bureaucracies can end up becoming a mere means of exploitation for ambitious proles.

Bring back the electic chair for this nigger.

Trips of Truthistan

That is probably the best way to explain what I witnessed. These people were just unbelievable. I was literally the only student in the class who knew that you cannot go around searching any vehicle you want without first having probable cause or seeing something within plain-view. These people actually believed police had the authority to conduct unlawful searches on anyone they wanted, as long as they had a hunch a crime could of been committed. That's just one example of many. There's no way any of them had a passion for CJ. Like you said, it was a stepping stone for their own power over others.

These people want to become a cop or work within the DOJ yet they aren't even aware of the most basic laws. What scared me, and still does, is I don't think they were simply stupid. They were probably apathetic.

May the jury be twelve good men and true.

One black man and all bets are off.

pretty sure tampering with food carries a maximum penalty

you simply cannot do this shit

She just made the mistake of licking the wrong thing, easily corrected.

I mean I think we all know the ice cream biz wants to end this before it becomes a meme, like imagine all the profit lost when people stop trusting the food safety of their products. Gotta nip it in the bud

I'm sorta surprised she wasn't killed on the way to holding.