Do animals have souls, Jow Forums?

do animals have souls, Jow Forums?

Attached: 8444B003-5D86-48F7-AD40-037AE29DE588.jpg (730x548, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrm3MnPzKas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cats do not. God says only dogs go to Heaven. Cats are psychopaths who kill for fun.

yes
little candles in the sun..

yes
especially kittycats

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppbmjvw17X1sce1rh_400.jpg (386x411, 35K)

yes

not all dogs go to heaven user

jews dont

some of them do, but all niggers dont.

There is no such thing as a bad dog. They are all good boys

Attached: tumblr_nkux9mu9NL1qb5gkjo1_540.jpg (540x720, 43K)

>Cats are psychopaths who kill for fun.
So do dogs. My dog has killed about 7 squirrels just since I've lived in this house (about 3 years). They were play things to her. My cats, on the other hand, have never killed anything that I'm aware of (not that I disagree with you, I just keep my cats locked up inside so they never really have access to kill critters).

Animals do have souls. It is what animates them, gives them intelligence, provides their means of learning, and even gives them their personalities.

But animals do not have spirits. They do not have the capacity to sense God.

Even pit bulls?

WRONG. KYS.

even pits bulls

no bad dogs, just bad owners.

Soul is Anima. Its simply mind / consciousness.

Yes Animals have Anima, just to a lower degree than we do.

Anima is the animating force of our mind / consciousness.

No it’s what separates humans from animals, or sorry “most humans”

Yes, i try not to kill them, even mosquitos spiders and ants. Buddhism says we can be reincarnated as animals. I don't buy the reincarnation angle, but its useful as a meditatin point. What kind of animal are will you rei carnste as, based on yohr curremt actions and karma

Attached: 1541214689211.webm (236x426, 713K)

Attached: 1561089680180.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>mosquitos
Mosquitos* serve absolutely no role in any ecosystem. None. Ecologists don't like to admit this. They deflect by saying
>We don't really know. We need to do more research on it.
Pretty much anything else they state with 100% confidence that it WOULD adversely affect the ecosystem.

* - I'm talking specifically about the ones where the female sucks the blood of mammals. That accounts for about 1/35th of all mosquito species. The other 34 I don't give a fuck about.

>

Attached: 1564078207542.jpg (396x382, 88K)

Mosquito larvae are fish food. Kys.

do you?

maybe not but i like to think that if during your life you had a animal companion which you truly loved and if you made it into heaven god would resurrect it for you and give it eternal life. but that's just being hopeful

kids, do you know why law exists? because if killing was consequence-free people would kill for fun

Cats are like Lions which are an Avatar of God.
Dogs are from Hell, Hades, etc. Also look into the Dog-Star, Sirius.

most don't. dogs have simple souls. cats have bigger and more complicated souls than humans.

even not being consequence-free, some humans still kill and torture for fun, animals and humans alike

Is it alive or was it at any point in time? If yes, it has a soul. If no, it doesn't.

>if you made it into heaven
>god

god doesn't give a shit about you and you know it. if god wanted you to be happy you would be.

how's that worked out for ya, you fucking tool?

PS he's probably torturing your dead pet for fun and there's reason to bekieve hell do the same to you

because he loves you "so much"

So do the larvae of numerous other flying and nonflying insects... and those insects themselves, and other shit in the water. Let me see if I can try to help you understand why your argument is retarded.

If you lost ALL access to brussells sprouts... would you starve to death?

This is exactly what I think. What's the purpose of animals we keep as pets, who we depend on for love, support and all, of we build that deep bond only to not have them with us in the kingdom? There will be peace amongst every creature there anyway, right? The lion shall lay with the lamb, as it was in the beginning, yeah? So why are would our earthly companions not be there with us?

the soul is in the microtubules in the neurons that tell every brain cell where to go, each microtubule contains quantum phenomenon when measured through an electron microscope. quantum states cannot be destroyed or created in this world. without a soul the brain cannot function.

save the animals by eating the monsanto corn. all suffering will end when there are no more humans born to collapse the wave function (double slit experiment). if we eat the corn we will become infertile within generations and the world may finally end.

bats go after them pretty heavily too, but thanks to domesticated cats they dont do their job

I'm a cat person but my dog is a pussy 90 lb dog
Just wants to play
On the other hand my cat has brought me a cardinal before
Still alive and bleeding
When you feed a cat it figures you went out hunting and brought it the food you got so it pays you back in kind
Kinda sweet but gross and sad
Having said that this'll be the last dog I ever own
I would give my life for him but still
They're a bit much

I can tell you cats are smarter than 80% of humans.
Dogs are niggers.
KYSOP.

I watched a mother cat kill all her kittens once. then she pooped on them.

wow.

so deep. so soulful.

P.S. she ate one then threw it up on the sidewalk later. proceeded to lick her own ass then sleep.

real fuckin deep, man.

jackass.

Apply this to 13/50s now.

Not solely. If mosquitoes disappeared, bats (and everything else that consumes them) would be perfectly fine. The only insect the ecologists are yelling and screaming about are the pollinators, which mosquitoes do NOT contribute much toward (it's mostly accidental).

Cool story, bro.
*tips fedora*

>no bad nigs, just bad jews
that halfway makes sense...

That cat knew a pile of niggers when she sew them.

Yeah, barring the first half. Nigs beat random white people to death in the streets of Detroit for no reason at all. Jews don’t make them act like wild animals.

I'm not saying there is no god.

I'm saying it doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

think;

how many nice things has god done for you?
after all, your life is all peaches and cream... because god loves you

right, Mr. Meme machine?

you don't belong here, schlongpocket.

you need to be 18 to use this website kid

Yes. All life is sacred. This is why niggers are less than human because they kill and torture animals like cats and dogs for fun and anyone who does this is as bad as a nigger or worse. We are all part of nature and need to understand our roll and keep a balanced in nature.

Attached: ecofascism-when_o_7238658.jpg (564x859, 153K)

If we do, they do.

wait until you've watched your child die in front of your eyes you fucking sack of shit. let's see how much you love your perfect god then.

I'll fuck you in the ass you gaylord

>God doesn’t real because bad thing happen
Okay, retard.

Seen nogs do the same. What's your point?

Yes. All living creatures big or small have a soul however simple or complex as God chose.

>God is a big loving father in the sky

Yikes, get educated you fucking pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrm3MnPzKas

Remember, retards of this caliber wouldn't exist if we implemented even basic eugenics.

How did you witness your child die if you’re only 13? Really activating my almonds.

>the virgin human
>the chad cats

Is that cat in a butt crack?

Clearly you're in a bad place spiritually right now, but that doesn't mean God has left you. Everybody praises God when things go well and turn their backs on God when something bad happens.

Attached: 155587695413524.jpg (396x625, 128K)

>do animals have souls, Jow Forums?
Yes. They don't have a mind, though. That's what differentiates humans from animals: a rational mind with freewill. They have spirit, soul, and flesh, just like we do.

>Don't steal my shit

Attached: Khajiit+has+wares+do+not+steal_7cf535_5987962.jpg (461x786, 88K)

I never thought that.
I'm 31. car accident. asshole.
I made sure not to make that mistake. I never turned to god when things got rough. I thanked god when things were going well. then I held two halves of my son together as he bled to death.

Fuck god.

And what of the mentally retarded, those suffering from mental illness, addiction, and other things?

Souls don't exist.

Yes, they do. Treat them well

Attached: 1562651631595.jpg (648x642, 34K)

Mosquito larvae are not replaceable in the ecosystem and they are vectors for important diseases needed to reduce the shitskins.

They kill niggers with AIDS and malaria.

I’ll take shit that never happened for $500

Yes.

I'll take my kid being alive again for my own life.

he was seven. he'd be eight now.

your pasta sucks.

Catgirls are the definition of soul.

Attached: 1564175375890.jpg (530x733, 42K)

I wish I hadn't been looking into his eyes. he thought It would be OK because I told him it would be.

more than niggers, muslims and chinks together

That sounds terrible. Was your sons death quick?
You may not see it now or think about it this way, but perhaps your son was spared from a far worse death later in life. For whatever reason your son was called back. Not to get too out of line here, but it sounds as though your son would have experienced a quick death with hardly any pain due to shock.

Ok dude.

last post. it really happened.

fuck you all and fuck your damned god.

Got any pics?

I have gods, it's the christ cucks with the shitty one god that supposedly lord's over us all sayin he loves us before he commits atrocities.

Do dolphins go to heaven pol
I need your input

So it's God's fault you were driving drunk and got your son killed. Got it.

Dolphins are Satanists, so no.

Attached: dolphin.jpg (1024x736, 121K)

Did Mom just take your chicken nuggets out of the microwave?

Treat them with respect but do not expect reciprocal behavior.

that's pretty mean my man.

Hopefully you find your way back to God, user.

Attached: pit.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

souls don't exist

>Dog telling the person filming its had enough of the new puppy
>Puppy has no manners, doesnt recognize dog speak for go away
>doesnt even bite the puppy at the end, just puts it in its place
The person filming should've separated the puppy but the other dog didn''t technically do anything wrong.

bruh suck my dick. We are only on this thread to talk about animals you dyke.

Attached: boy I sure hate niggers.jpg (596x619, 79K)

Animals do not have deep souls, souls are only for entirely consciouss, intelligent beings.
Their's are the spirits of nature which are passed on directly, subconscioussly.

>with AIDS
factually incorrect

Pitbulls aren't dogs

All Dogs Go to Heaven
And All cats go to Hell to be chased by cerberus

>intelligent beings.
Are Dolphins not intelligent, or parrots, or elephants, or primates, or what about the smartest dog on the planet with the mental IQ of a 4 year old human child (australian shepherd)? Intelligence is demonstrated by all animals - even insects demonstrate levels of intelligent and forethought.

all living thing do

down syndrome, etc. are the result of animal souls accidentally incarnating in a human body. a mentally handicapped child from when i was in high school used to gallop around the cafeteria like a horse

Dog's guard the underworld and souls who enter on their journey to having their sins weighed before going to heaven, or a state of eternal purgatory until the final days when God comes back to judge all of his creations.

>it couldn’t be that retards are impressionable and impulsive which would lead to them acting out animal-like behavior
>No, retards are actually animal souls reincarnated in a human body

German Muslims don’t have souls either, but hey we can’t all be lucky?

Not sure about cats, but dogs definitely do. You can see they actually feel sad or happy.