Tenshi eating a corndog!

Tenshi eating a corndog!

Attached: tenshi-59-1111.jpg (500x500, 43K)

corndog eating a Tenshi!

Attached: tenshi2.jpg (474x474, 189K)

based & tenshi pilled

Attached: 1544430960508.png (400x400, 76K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little angel eating corndog post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "evil" corndog eating a Tenshi isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking corndog eating a celestial. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic corndog NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CORNDOG EATING A TENSHI! CORNDOG EATING A TENSHI!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Attached: 1549006053553.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Can set your watch to this.

You’re not MexiTenshi! Fake 2hu! Sad!

Attached: 98AD3A3B-4853-4333-B2A7-CE7D60850327.png (900x800, 754K)

sorry this is a DESU thread now
LULZ

Attached: 1463186748437.jpg (601x485, 45K)

Wait... you're not Mexibro...

Attached: 1557815655570.png (568x433, 122K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little angel eating corndog post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "evil" corndog eating a Tenshi isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking corndog eating a celestial. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic corndog NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CORNDOG EATING A TENSHI! CORNDOG EATING A TENSHI!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Attached: tenshi.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Maybe Soros gave him a lift.

Suiseiseki marschiert in Feindesland,
Und singt ein Desulied.
Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand,
Und leise summt er mit.
Wir pfeifen auf Unten und Oben,
Und uns kann die ganze Welt
Verfluchen oder auch loben,
Grad wie es ihnen gefällt.
Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,
Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Jow Forums,
Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki,
Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.(x2)
Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht,
In Nord, Süd, Ost und West.
Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit,
Gegen die Newfag Pest.
Desu wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten,
Bis niemand mehr stört Jow Forums’s Glück.
Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten,
Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück.
Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,
Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
Wir kämpfen für Jow Forums,
Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki,
Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.(x2)

Attached: 1463184217362.jpg (660x517, 285K)

naw there's 2 of them every night now - leafbot and mexibot

Fuck off leaf. Youre not beanerbot

agreed, and this spam is the most harmful one, what could possibly be more blackpilling than tenshi eating a corndog?

Attached: 1551056990672.png (500x500, 313K)

"corndog"

Attached: 1552950773754.jpg (480x380, 14K)

IT'S TENKO YOU UNBASED SCUM.

mexibots thread

Can some break this down for me like I was retarded? I was in jail for a while I think I missed whatever this is about

the corn will end this universe
monsanto will render us infertile within generations and this is a GOOD thing. this is satans world and without us it does not exist. do not choose women, do not suck more souls into this fake universe. eat the corn and it will all end within a few generations as our wise leaders have planned.

i asked this the other night and they explained it. maybe theyll come along and do it again
tardrundown
some dude on some other board hes mexican or japanese or idk some shit posts this and other shti like this. its a thing that i cant explain but i know about it. that happens every night and he's been doing it since 2009-2011 or some time in there.

every night at midnight 2 bots post the same thread. the mexibot started the thread and leafbot answered. a few days ago both bots started posting and answering each others posts

I like Jow Forums traditions. No fucking clue what it is nor do I want to. But I find it oddly comforting on late night Jow Forums

>a few days ago both bots started posting and answering each others posts
SING ONCE AGAIN WITH ME
OUR STRANGE DUET