>White people in 2019 exhibit A

twitter.com/_MaqiW/status/1154780373789925377

Attached: 150395983496.png (404x711, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_MaqiW/status/1154780373789925377
intranet.bloomu.edu/president
twitter.com/_MaqiW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of rake, leaf

Mega cringe. That kid looks like a spic/hapa though. Not full white

>white americans in 2019

ftfy

Attached: nigga trying math.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Attached: Israel Nigger Transformation.webm (198x322, 1.96M)

I want to see the after video where his mom is taking him to the hospital cus his ribs are broken and his heart is beating erratically.

>nigga gets a good idea.gifs

No hospital visit. TL;DR the little spic fag caught his breath and then later that night the negro pounded his boipussy.

Lmao the amount of cope. Don't worry user, we're not judging you.

Just more proof that if there ever was a full scale race war whites would get annihilated with ease. Do you see how fit and lean the black G-d is compared to that scrawny white boy? No wonder white women fuck dogs, at least dogs know how to fuck where as white boys cant penetrate because they lack the vigor and stamina needed to properly inseminate a cunt. The black man will conquer the white womans womb. The only thing you white boys can do is watch haha.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Not quite sure what this retard is even trying to imply.

Niggers are starting to worship our frog

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-021844~2.png (1080x1686, 542K)

>twitter.com/_MaqiW/status/1154780373789925377
that kid is a latino

Think I found a nigger.

Attached: 4D281C16-5EDA-4694-8926-40084C2C83BA.jpg (630x354, 91K)

disgusting its very cringe to see the frog outside of Jow Forums

Some one reply with this is why niggers are niggers.

brutal file name user

>regular sized nigger hits a spic.
TAKE THAT WHA BOOOY.
Holy shit you niggers have a complex.

Lol the kid took it like a champ

Why do porch monkeys love to overuse emojis so much?

>Cops use Glocks
>Nigs use Glocks
They say the AK is the gun that has fought against itself and won. The Glock is the US equivalent.

Attached: 1564123715665.webm_snapshot_00.29_[2019.07.27_01.59.28].jpg (178x320, 15K)

you have been saying ‘day of the rake’ for five years, it isn’t happening by nigger.

Go put some lotion on your ashy ass elbows nigger. Black women are getting fucked by Whites and Mexicans and Asians. When backpage was around you niggers couldn't even PAY for pussy from sex workers, almost every damn ad would say "No Blacks/African Americans" (a nice way to say NO NIGNOGGERS btw)ya'll ain't conquering shit but the welfare office.
You're only here cause at one point in time your forefather was an semi efficient self greasing farming machine. Maybe try conquer the niggerness that is perpetual in your community with involving crack rocks and illegal guns.

Attached: 1533347538646.jpg (507x686, 113K)

Attached: jew nigger.jpg (252x291, 21K)

Blacks are also a SHRINKING DEMOGRAPHIC IN AMERICA! LMAO these stupid pea brained niggers got conned by the left into thinking if they let in enough beaners they would somehow end up with more power. NOW THEYRE ONLY 12% of the population.

Haha shit the absolute retardation of these half chimp scumbags.

Reading be hard and sheeit, pictures be easier to get mah nigga

Attached: google.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Said the fading cumskin as he gasped his last dyin breath. My nigga look at the state of you, gettin all excited bought Don Cheeto when it took him 3 years to
Build a fence and has yet to deport the illegals. How the fuck you gonna survive racially? Sittin over here gettin mad while times a tickin, go on witchyo faggot ass hahhahahahahhaah. “MUHHHH GAAAAA!” hahahahahaha. Yo just cause of you the next white
Boy I see walk-in with they girl is getting KNOCKED the fuck out cold. I’m not even gonna warn em just a clean sucker punch and instantly flat line em. Fuck everyone in this thread.

>nigger copes even harder.

Have fun getting fire bombed out of the very few black neighborhoods you still got by latinos you subhuman shitskinned faggot.

Attached: 38A14A4A-02B6-48A0-806B-6FFF895FAEC4.jpg (1639x2048, 765K)

Nigger levels of cope

Why don't we let BloomU hear about this? Anyone wanna scrape the faculty emails and mirror the video?

intranet.bloomu.edu/president

Attached: 2017_Bashar_Hanna-131.jpg (320x480, 92K)

what a masochist, lulz

Hohoho very interdasting idea

And this is why we stab you.

seems legit
next, try to teach it to speak human

Jesus Christ.. the comments on that fucking twitter post. It’s like they’re speaking a diff language

I'm Mexican you fucking nigger so I don't fucking care. I've worked with your kind for many years over many jobs and not once have I met a decent hard working nigger. You talk tough about whites but Mexicans will fucking cut you open and tear out your organs. Even your fucking stoopid drug game that puts money in your pocket and let's you flaunt shiny bullshit is because of the drug trade through Mexico. I hate the cartels but fuck without them you'll just be another nigger without any source of income besides welfare. You are such a fucking disappointment that your forefather's spirit wished that slavery was never abolished, at least that way his offspring would be productive in some form or manner!!! Niggers just think with their eyes and dicks, they always fucking violent and stealing and than they bring up sex as their Trump card but fucking fail when the by product of said sex produces a child!

Attached: 1561003908303.jpg (551x720, 129K)

Jesus Christ how hard is it to get those niggers off the streets.
I thought muh israel strong army was real tho?

Some retarded bitch gamerboy thinks this is a joke and falling. In this situation black male are more based and gamerbeta boy more retarded. Fuck yo Jow Forums. bitchboy said "I will not...", so take it BECAUSE you are ready!!!

Attached: DA709773-78BE-44AA-AAF0-1D4269E6262A.jpg (866x676, 91K)

Coaches of men's basketball team at Bloom University

John Sanow [email protected]
Michael hamlin [email protected]

Suck down these rancid egg farts, you drunken Russian retard.

Shut up bitch boy. You afraid of niggers because you are soft bitch ass boy with Nintendo which don’t know how killin and how to fight people. Bitch ass soft boy you are not a warrior you are weed faggot with Nintendo

Black people are fucking cringe. Look at the profile of the dude who posted it:

twitter.com/_MaqiW

He non-ironically comes off like a desperate (for lack of a better word) incel. Not sure what the big deal is, though, Chang. It wasn't even a fight, they clearly are friendly or something and he let him it him.

who's the fat guy who has never heard of a shower

>ayo we wuz memeing tha Peepee n shieeet

>Your nigger
>You get raked

Go fucking shoot up some crocodil Ivan, nobody wants the opinions of the aids Capitol of europe.

>220833206

"Don't know how Killin" and "you are weed faggot with Nintendo" are now my new favorite sayings lol.

>a diff language
Was it also a hall of cost?

Shut the fuck up soft coward pig. If I was anglo-cuckson or french faggot. the truth has remained the same: you are a fat marijuana fag, who plays in Nintendo and is a virgin.

F-fuck off my peepees and apus niggers

Attached: 1563169852840.png (320x320, 90K)

please answer

>Dis nigga out here eating steak pie

Bet you won't do anything, white boy.

Im very scared Ivan please don’t hurt me I know you gopniks have superior genetic. Pic related.

Attached: 563259F3-93AB-405B-9F83-A953EDB25035.jpg (259x194, 12K)

In-store prices...

Attached: Instorepricesgotreal.png (2920x2320, 1.62M)

Depends on your skin color

Email’s already been sent. To the faculty email list, university president and the basketball program.

Niggers shouldn’t be in college anyway, animals should be kept in cages.

Attached: B5AE2320-8280-4A84-B463-E8D5F0CC2EBE.jpg (594x391, 35K)

careful, that mongoloid might want you to bang his slavshit sister

>please don’t hurt me

I will not be sure.
I let Tyrone knock all the crap out of you, cowardly fat pig.

>Implying that I would ever put myself within 100 yards of a negroid chimp.

Silly Ivan in America we have a functional police force. Tyrone has been neutralized.

Attached: 55B90BB7-FAA7-4ACD-A18D-D3EE996CFBF9.png (900x675, 936K)

>functional police force

Ok.

Attached: 3A5C9D28-4AFD-468A-AFC0-1870815576AC.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Ivan is crabby due to starvation, take it easy on him

Attached: lol rooskies.jpg (1024x724, 92K)

>pics from 80x

This is your superior huWHite IQ lmao.

maybe he wont but i wiiill

you need to eat Ivan. go boil your weekly head of cabbage ration

Attached: russia mighty.jpg (629x377, 55K)

You fucking niggers only go after the weak and elderly. Pick a fight with real men cocksuckers.

>G-D
Lol this, this is too easy.

TOO
SHORT
TO
CONSENT

>you need to eat Ivan

You too. So it is time for you to eat your daily diet - Jose and Tyrone's sperm

Here’s one from 2018, are all russians sodomites ivan?

Attached: 02B0E694-C586-4DB3-AC02-BFC0EB770ECE.jpg (700x524, 91K)

oh my god there's a tiny old shitbox car there. must be a rich russia neighborhood

>wearing shoes inside
They wear sneakers to bed too?

Spics are replacing you too and taking niggers' resources (i.e. welfare)

Yes, we are top and fuckin bottom bitch boy countries like your

Wait you are the top, and the bottom? How does that work my mostly asian fren?

top and bottom? damn you're a butt slut

Better shut up and prep your bull Tyrone for Le wifey

Is he ok?

We’ve been through this Ivan semanovich. Tyrone has been neutralized. Now don’t you have a half bottle of vodka to finish off and a daughter to molest you rat faced descendant of pedophiles.

Of course! He’s much smarter than he was before that happened.

Russia is European

>Tyrone has been neutralized

Actually Tyrone Woolley still alive and still slayin white anglo-cuckson pussies. ;)

ok mongoloid

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

>as European as China or Inner Mongolia is.

Wow, two kids hitting each other in tests of strength. Where you never a male teenager, user? Did you never hit or get hit by your friends growing up? Not everyone, for whatever reason, is as racist and segregated as we are on Jow Forums.

No, we are not. We are asian people and black warriors from American Hoods are our brothers. Death to AmeriKKKa and white people

Also #freeASAProcky

U wuz Khans and shiiieeet?

yes but, no.

genetically you have the same line of haplogroups, slightly different admixture though. We are all Caucasians, Aryan.

Hey I like Nintendo and I am a cold fucker if I really wanted to be.

they gave him 37.5 years for defending his life against mierdas in his apartment

so an adult hit a child. cool. wheres the racism thing again?

fake and learn
>rake and burn
shake an rake

Attached: Burning_Leaves.jpg (650x450, 62K)

who cares. make fun of russia

Attached: russia navy.jpg (624x351, 32K)

If you pause dat shit at the right time, you can see that mfs chest caved in from the impact

yall peckerwood bitches stand no chance against us in the race war
you pussy and cant fite for shit

foh you edomite albinoid cave dwelling burnt in the sun unmelanitated bitches

Attached: 1446406048248.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

>Grown nigger punches some sort of latino-mix preteen
Wow how disgraceful for (((White))) poeple.

Based. Americans are pussies. I would’ve broke this nigger jaw if I saw this.

Sorry it's not a preteen, it's Destiny's younger brother.

Doesn't white women fucking dogs mean that niggers are so bad they wont even consider them an option?