Become Christian

Attached: images (99).jpg (400x430, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
youtu.be/DvSFkUFHUjc
youtube.com/watch?v=uo2TVKRW_f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: nope-not-here.jpg (640x480, 75K)

OK, what next?

Attached: 1557441072352.png (125x125, 3K)

Jesus Christ was orally raped on the cross by a black goat

Jesus teaches white Christians to be Jewish. Christians go to church to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jewish messiah preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews when they have children with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on hirsuteness and race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

But i already am

Already am and never been prouder.

Attached: 1559865545514.png (1918x1152, 1.9M)

get a real job

>McDonald's fag btfo

I don't really believe in God or jesus, but I do believe the devil exists .

>begome ordhodogz
Better than other neojudaic cults but still Semitic so I'll have to pass

Attached: 479281_355557954474909_1936917500_o.jpg (1024x683, 104K)

>become christian
>posts idol
Read the second commandment.
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc

based and checked

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

At least tell people how to get saved and go to Heaven

Attached: image.jpg (914x1024, 299K)

You don't know what an idol is. Nor do you know that God commanded Moses to make 2 Cherubim satues. Read the Bible.
youtu.be/DvSFkUFHUjc

Attached: 364baea6d4606a3482f8963d3f9f6190.jpg (628x910, 103K)

I'll have two number cheese, a number cheese large, a number cheese with extra cheese, a number cheese, two number cheese, one with cheese, and a large cheese.

Number 7 is wrong.
James 2:24 “Ye see then how thatby works a man is justified, and not by faith only.”

>God
Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

You might as well become jewish if you believe images are evil. Man is made in His image. Jesus shows the face and character of God the father. Is God a sinner for sending his image to earth?

lemme get a royale with cheese

nigger lover

Attached: D-GGVaPX4AAnd_w.jpg (533x800, 67K)

that's cathcucks, shlomo. OP is based orthodox

Attached: 1545930094521.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>OP is based orthodox
end ur life

Attached: OrthoAnon learns valuable lesson.png (1656x754, 138K)

so uhh... you worship that stick figure of a jew?

>you will not be forgiven
How much projection can fit in one post? Do you even believe anything? May God have mercy on your soul. Or are you going to tell me to use the word soul I blaspheme the germanic goddess Sol? Get a grip, please.

Where does Jesus state that his followers 'go to heaven'? Eternal life will be on earth.

>end ur life
cant - we orthodox consider that a sin. i'm also not reading your TL;DR pic

>i'm also not reading your TL;DR pic
I know, you can only read shitty infographs and listen to Jay Dyer videos because you don't have reading comprehension.

Attached: the beginnings of BASED ordodox anime burger poster.png (513x861, 100K)

>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21
Revelation talks about heaven a lot too. Read the Bible.

>guy admits he's still a sinner after begoming and struggles to live as he should
there's literally nothing wrong with this. that's exactly the attitude a christian should have. what do you expect him to say "thank you Lord for making me perfect and better than other men" like the pharisee in the temple?

>the equivalent of a degenerate roastie coming to christ
dw he's not gay now

Attached: not gay now.png (511x199, 13K)

you're just like the pharisees who tried to shame Jesus for having dinner with tax collectors and sinners. what makes you so great, user? do you live a perfect life?

fuck off kike pawn.

>do you live a perfect life?
I do not need to larp which means my life is significantly better than yours.

Attached: 1550491099416.png (1079x825, 663K)

What next, chop off my cock and wear a dress? Literally worshipping a dead jew

>nintendo
case in point, christianity is so yim incarnate

why one without the other? the universe is dualistic

no, it encourages pacifism and open borders and shit
worship the flame instead

>charity for kids is bad
you need Jesus, user. i pity you

it's not completely, that dude on the cross next to jesus repented before he died, and joined Christ in heaven, but it probably helps

thoughts on Galatians 3:28? :)

>no, it encourages pacifism and open borders and shit
are you forgetting who fought islam off during the middle ages? funny how europe is getting invaded now that people have abandoned God. COMMUNISM opens borders

We're all pawns. But you get to choose who to follow.

he's right, you should say Yah or Yahweh or YHWH. Godan is "paganism" to anyone who knows anything about jesus and his doctrine. Further proof modern christianity is a perversion of what yehoshoa wanted.

No

when the church held power, sure
but christianity now is a means of "finding peace" and all that hippie shit instead of instilling strict moral values that you'd die for, like islam is

Jews open borders. Christians defend Jews.

Ok retarded edgelord

No.

the kingdom of God is open to all that search for it

>THEY ARE WOMEN AND CHILDREN !
lol

>changes orthodoxy has wrought
probably should have said brought, since "wrought" has a negative connotation
>i'm sowwy i'm so sowwy for being a dumb dumb but now that I talk to dead jews I can be a good boy again!
it's a religion for children, scam artists, and cuckolds.

HAHAHAAHAHA
>are you forgetting who fought islam off during the middle ages?
The mongols? Read a history book not a christcuck infographic. crusaders were more occupied with converting white pagans in northern crusades and they did jack shit against Islam. When they did get off their asses, they lost hard. The later crusades just had them sack other european christians, which is why Turkey exists today.
this, this this a thousand times this

Attached: leviticus quoting.png (938x940, 661K)

Yes, and I'm sure if your daughter brought home a nice christian nigger you'd wish her all the best

The kingdom of heaven is here for those who have eyes to see. It doesn't necessarily mean you go to a different place.

Yeshua told his followers to call him Lord. How can an edgelord like you have ANY authority on what christians are supposed to call our Heavenly Father? The Almighty? The One? Our Creator? The Good Shepherd? The First and the Last?

All I know is that your revolutionary philosophy goes against everything God intends to do with this world. The hypocrisy of telling others how to live their faith is astounding.

>are you forgetting who fought islam off during the middle ages?
Warlords and criminals who were given exemption from sins by the church for partaking?
Not the most popular fact about the crusades, I know.

>muh mongols
Christian Russia is the only thing that kept Mongols from raping Europe. Europe would be Muslim if not for the crusaders, the Mongols did not do all the work. The northern Crusades were not done strictly to convert pagans. Though the 4th crusade did some damage to Byzantium, without the 1st crusade it would just die even faster.

that doesn't mean you have to throw away your culture or people. you can still exist as and be proud of your separate ethnic groups and be Christian.

>Europe would be Muslim if not for the crusaders
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Christian Russia is the only thing that kept Mongols from raping Europe
lol

your picture implies that sooner or later, they would go back to where they came from, as they would no longer remain alien

True. Reconquista helped too.

>let me tell you about your religion

Can I get a mcdouble? Two mcdouble,three mcdouble,4 mcdouble

already am

Attached: a christian life.jpg (678x678, 85K)

The reconquista was a crusade aswell, and virtually all the crusader orders partook in the Reconquista

youtube.com/watch?v=uo2TVKRW_f0

The first crusade alone fucked up the entire muslim control of Iberia and Levant. it delayed further muslim invasion in Europe by several centuries, so you could argue the first crusade alone saved Europe

Are you real..?

Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory forever! I’m currently Byzantine Catholic but I’m considering begoming full blown Orthodox

Attached: 67FAB840-5C0F-4293-AA6F-305074BD60A9.jpg (263x192, 18K)

I have. Thank the Lord. Christian Orthodoxy is the best religion.