Men find the ass of a woman attractive because the curvature of the spine...

Men find the ass of a woman attractive because the curvature of the spine, (which makes the ass look bigger) ensures she has the back-strength to carry a baby in her.

Now then, heres the riddle. What is the benefit for homosexual men to find other mens asses attractive,
unless homosexuality is a kink and not a sexuality at all.

pic unrelated.

Attached: sammywot.jpg (677x677, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qLYAFdddPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real men like breast

Homosexual men also find the "cuter" a boy is, the more attractive he is. A gay mans term for cuteness refers to his femininity.
Why would a man who finds other men attractive, be attractive to males who look and act like female?

Unless, homosexuality is a kink and not a sexuality at all.

I find asses attractive because they can
Braaaaaaaaaaapp
And i can
Sniiiiiiiffffff

Attached: IMG_1900.png (1119x1043, 66K)

heterosexual women find muscular men ass attractive

homosexual are homosexual because some little parts of their brain developped like women's brain during fetal life

I find the curve of a man's erect penis extreme hot. The inviting purple mushroom with its proud foreskin. Tonguing the piss hole. Makes me wish I wasn't straight.

Attached: 1563869483818.jpg (480x480, 10K)

i like this meme i will be back

Homosexuals are born gay, like how you can be born with autism, down syndrome and other defects.
Because homosexuality is the over-exposure to oestrogen during the fetal phase of development.
This causes the brain of the fetus to be both masculine and feminine.

You will notice that a lot of prominently gay men, speak like women. With feminine tones and voice.
This is because their brain literally is designed to speak like that. They dont know any other way.

Men instinctively look at hip width, not ass or breasts.
If a woman has wide hips, she's less likely to die in child labor.

Attached: caveman.jpg (1024x877, 314K)

The reason that the more sons a mother has, the more likely they are to be gay, is because this helped reduce inter-family competition for resources and mates and was evolutionary advantageous for the bloodline.

It is a sexuality, but one that one exists only to reduce competition between males.

That would be a negative sum game.
Since to a family, the cost of a child being fed is in resources.
Why would having a child that will not produce any children be good for the family.
Your argument is flawed.

>220837435
Correct. But men find the actual ass attractive because the fats in their represent how estrogenic the women is, and therefore her fertility.

Shamless self-bump

Gay or not, smart people will all eventually realize what their kink and fetishes have amounted to in their lives (for some of them, they lived a homosexual life)

It's the dumb toxic gays/fags/trannies people hate, not the low key silent fags that hardly even do anything because they're so fucked up in the head. We're here for you fucking weirdoes, you can straighten out and noone will be any the wiser that you were a pole smoker for most of your formative life.

Attached: tall duck.jpg (1600x1066, 382K)

It's the same thing.
We like ass because wide hips allow the babies to come out without problems.
We like tits because the baby will have lots of milk.
Everything we like is directly related to pregnancy.

every girl i've been with has been more obsessed with man ass than any other body part, you guys better be doing hip thrusts

Flat chest, thicc ass > thicc titties > flat ass

Attached: a month then.png (249x249, 7K)

you don't understand family units with 8+ children - it is not benificial at all for every son to sire his own offspring

This is true.

Why tho?

True!

Attached: Whytehfuckisthatcringemagicgirlintheseriesliterallyruinsit.png (567x741, 478K)

homosexuals and women look at men's cortch, not their ass. Wear skinny jeans instead of your kandoora.

Attached: Ass+or+crotch_9ead97_4006146.jpg (500x552, 34K)

*crotch

homosexuality is a mental disorder, there is no point to it

Real men like child bearing hips

youtu.be/5qLYAFdddPw

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

show?

I miss the days when homos generally shut up about their faggotry

homosexual men are failed women. spend any amount of time around gays and you realise they are just women (mentally).

Here we have the shitposter in his natural habitat. Let's dive on the cunt.

Attached: steve-irwin-london-england-24-october-1999-H80GG8.jpg (869x1390, 186K)

cute = youth. all homos want to fuck boyos, not men