Epstein's Temple: Solomonic Columns

I just identified the strange pillars inside Epstein's temple. They're "Solomonic Columns" (as in Solomon's Temple). They appear to stand astride what appears to be empty wooden bookcases. Also, the inside walls appear to be painted in a style similar to the perspective-twisting exterior, only from an "inside perspective". (There are arches down below, perhaps windows, and lots of vertical stripes?)

Forgive me if this was obvious, I'd never seen columns like this before, as I'm not a joo.

See photo for details, and watch the video yourself for a clearer image: youtu.be/9azNq8BXBmU?t=270

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_column

Attached: Epstein's Temple - Solomonic Columns.png (1613x808, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zdeKCuB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz_and_Jachin
youtube.com/watch?v=JBQ5bupoh6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Given these type of columns typically accompany an altar, and none appears visible here, it's probable that the bed was the "altar", only pushed to the side to facilitate ceiling repairs. (Per the scaffolding.) Thus situated directly in the center of the room, there would be symmetrical views to each side and at your feet, with nothing but open ocean in view.

Attached: Epstein's Temple - Bed.png (995x796, 1.09M)

I really don't think the pillar on the left is spiraled, the one on the right is for sure.

I agree it is a bookshelf in between.

So he has a masonic temple with a masonic pillar/arch which if you look at the floor it seems you would find an altar in between those pillars.

We found this out shortly after the video was released. Soon as someone made the connection to this picture, the thread blew up, was slid and archived.

Bottom right of your picture is a stack of drywall.

I was wondering if the "wallpaper" is actually the exposed inner wall because those look like studs and insulation/sound proofing inbetween.

There is another shot of the wall to the right and it shows fresh hung drywall.

Attached: royal_arch.jpg (498x640, 62K)

Some shots I took

imgur.com/a/zdeKCuB

so here’s a thing
the size of that room, if it were just that single level, would not require 2 ac units, or even 1 of the current size.
a single unit of that size would be more than enough to cool that room, or a small home.

Attached: 14C44E27-F12C-45BD-8967-F1100F18B0B0.jpg (545x443, 307K)

He also has 3 wireless antennas on top, pointed at different parts of the island.

>imgur.com/a/zdeKCuB

I don't know shit about HVAC, but I agree they're way too fucking big for that room... what does that imply? Those fuckers look big enough to turn it into a refrigerator.

On the same note, they look too small to be pumping AC to his mansion or whatever.

We should convince those area 51 retards to storm his various properties lol

Do we have a thread going where we're listing the various celebs/politicians that have been implicated so far? I just learned about Musk and Zuckerfuck today and want to see a quality list.

Those are not ACs but the base for statues which are now gone.

Wow, you're right, the left column is indeed smooth. Good find on the Royal Arch.

I thought the walls were exposed studs at first too, but if you look at images from other angles it's a smooth, painted surface. There are lots of arches below, with perhaps stars painted in them, and then vertical columns/stripes above. Seems like it's intended to draw your eyes upward; wish we could see the ceiling.

One small thing of note: the walls beside the shelves seem to extend into the room about 3 feet. They seem to then extend directly back to the altar, which would waste a fair amount of space, but that area could be open; it's hard to tell.

Hopefully Rusty gets a circular polarizer for his camera to reduce reflections, and can spend some more time panning around the interior. (Also the statues around the island are among the most interesting features; wish we had close-ups of them.)

Attached: Epstein's Temple - Columns 2.png (1184x661, 576K)

You're right! I forgot about those birds.

Next up - this photo. Those look like they'd be useful to hold people to the ground by their necks. The way they circle the tree freaks me out. Is croquet actually played like this and I'm just tripping? Or is that as creepy as I'm imagining it to be?

Attached: 63jP8Lu.png (1486x717, 1.66M)

More on the pillars:
According to the Bible, Boaz and Jachin were two copper, brass or bronze pillars which stood on the porch of Solomon's Temple, the first Temple in Jerusalem.[1] They are sometimes used as symbols in Freemasonry and Tarot. They were probably not support structures, but were free standing, based on similar pillars found in other nearby temples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz_and_Jachin

Since they're on all sides of the tree, they're probably there to lash it down for added support during hurricanes. (Common in the region.)

Earlier we were talking about them being hooks for modular concrete structures

Attached: bunkerhooks.png (1361x847, 1.65M)

Makes sense! Thanks!

>e tree, they're probably there to lash it down for added support during hurricanes. (Common in the region.)

We talked about that too. There are trees on the property that are tied down. What they use for that is different. I can't find other trees in the video with these type of rebar in the ground. I extracted 4k frames and zoomed in around the trees.

The rabbit-hole runs deeper when you discover the fall of Jachin and Boaz at Solomon's Temple parallels that of the Twin Towers, which was definitely a Mossad operation.

How do we rid ourselves of these murderous religious fanatics?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

brightened

Attached: 1564216973355.png (1613x808, 1.04M)

The temple trees were likely more recently planted, and thus wouldn't have deep enough roots to weather a storm.

Here's a video of a similar staking technique in action: youtube.com/watch?v=JBQ5bupoh6o

The use of rebar "hoop" stakes would be more secure than single stakes.

You can see the shadows of hoops around another tree in this photo.

Attached: Palm Braces.png (1644x827, 2.08M)

I couldn't find any other than around the temple.

If you look around the property, there are some trees that are staked but they literally use wood or plastic stakes, not rebar loops. I can't find rebar loops anywhere else.

Also, the tree's that are staked with the white stuff don't look like they use rebar type loops like that.

Anyway, I don't think they would plant palm trees on top of their underground bunker. Roots can fuck up a foundation.

Did this days ago.

Attached: 1.jpg (895x615, 517K)

Two air-conditioners make sense when it's 95 degrees outside, super-humid, and you want to spend time raping kids on your Joo Altar. You wouldn't run them all the time, just on-demand upon arrival, to cool the room down quickly.

Also in this photo: a "raised ceiling" over the altar. Given the elaborate paint all over the building, and position you'd be facing while upon the "altar", the ceiling was the most important feature. Wish we could see it!

Attached: Temple Roof.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Noting the statue bases on the roof, and 2x4/drywall construction, they likely extended down through the structure, which along with the drains and cabling would occupy much of that "wasted space" I mentioned above.

No that's not common in the region, I lived in Caribbean for many years, no one ties trees down, palm trees get their heads ripped off in hurricanes.

The one statue is of nimrod right? Lotta Freemason shit there it seems. I’m also willing to bet the empty bookshelves probably lead to a passageway.

Right, but not freshly-planted palms, which these look to be. Their roots haven't grown into the surrounding earth yet. Nearly every tree by the temple has them if you watch the videos. The tie-downs aren't even for hurricanes so much as just helping new trees take root. Given they're on a high peninsula in the middle of the ocean, they need all the help they can get.

Also, why argue such a stupidly insignificant point when there are goddamn baby-raping apocalypse-worshipers flying planes into buildings!

Yeah, I thought of the alter in the vatican when I saw that column.

I bet it's all the ones reeeeing at Trump on Twitter. Jim Carrey comes to mind.

right, and I'm just about positive this is a masonic lodge

It is not uncommon to have more than one AC in a room here in BR if you are a business or someone with money to spare. At work we have an entire building with two 30000BTU units per classroom (36 rooms) usually only one is turned on and the other serves as backup or when an event happens and there's a lot of people in the room.

Yes, but Masonry is based on Joodaic rituals.

(((Epstein))) is all you need to know.

Joos have been subverting belief-systems since they've existed. Don't believe any of their lies!

The condenser on the right seems to be in bad shape. It might not even be in use and was just left there. I don't see any tubes/wires going into it, the case is open, the case has exposed wires and there's a disconnected black hose near it.

>It might not even be in use and was just left there
This is not uncommon in my experience.

>be rich
>don't even bother watering the grass
disgusting

>roots
Palms don't have tap roots, they wouldn't fuck up a foundation, they'd just hold together the dirt above it.

Attached: main-qimg-7b19f36b10da959073bcb933f89b0863-c.jpg (448x293, 40K)

>(((Epstein)))
>Blue and white
>Solomonic columns
>Moloch worship

Perhaps it's a new Solomon's Temple.

Attached: videoblocks-israel-flag-motion-background_h4do54_df_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

That can happen when God's wrath rips the blasphemous golden idols off your roof.

Attached: 1484633016563.jpg (1267x842, 618K)

wrong, different angle shots show the inner electronics on one unit open for repair/due to damage, older shots with the dome show it having a gap around underneath for airflow

implies sublevels
additional sublevel evidence is the scrap pile, which most are calling the tennis court/pool

Jews have no sense of aesthetics
That is why their architecture and art and movies and paintings are all horrible and disgusting

Isnt it obvious? There was an elevator in the temple which would take you down to the underground facility. Trump happened. Epstein spent $29 million on basically destroying the underground bunker. Elevator was then removed and the huge hole in the floor was closed.

Also, I dont think the elevator was used to take people down but rather up.

nice fanfic