UK on course for no-deal Brexit as Johnson rejects EU agreement

How based is this turkish jew?

Attached: 834654645.png (632x537, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/05/28/european-eu-election-results-2019-uk-maps-brexit-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based enough to Brexit, and dissolve Parliament, then toss the apparent shock onto the Liberals.

AS long as he doesn't sign up to chinas belt and road and we get a no deal brexit then he would have served his purpose and we can have a general election asap.

Agreed.

Why no deal?
Even after we leave the EU with no deal, were still going to trade with them, but only this time we'll be negotiating from a weaker position.

Pretty based. A no-deal brexit means that the good Friday agreement is off. So then we have a shot at a united Irish republic.

He wants unlimited pakis

>Weaker position
Who cares?
If we can trade with them anyway then fine, who cares. Why do we need to have any influence over their cultural suicide? They may well enjoy a few years of economic wonder compared to us but at the end of the day they will collapse and they will be blacked and we will have distanced ourselves just enough to survive the ensuing shit storm.

>crashing out
Fucking manipulators. Crashing out is the EU dumping you because you make no fucking money. Not a planned and informed decision.

That's just nonsense. You know very well that if we left the EU we'd be getting even more Non-EU migrants. India already made it very clear that they won't accept any trade deals unless we take in more migrants from their country.

So what's the deal with this guy, why is he so controversial? People keep referring to him as the British version of Trump.

No it doesn't you fucking taig.

The unionists wont have it

>That's just nonsense. You know very well that if we left the EU we'd be getting even more Non-EU migrants.

This is a false dichotomy, and no, no one is on board with that. If we leave the EU we at least have the slim hope of voting in other politicians who might reduce overall immigration. Immigration is widely opposed by the vast majority of the country's native British stock and is something we would definitely vote for if a candidate had a good track record of opposing it. What actually happened staying in the EU was net record migration of nearly a million per year several times in a row. What actually happens staying in the EU is having to share refugee quotas with the rest of the demented fucks on continental Europe. Fuck that and fuck you for suggesting that leaving the EU automatically means more commonwealth migrants, which is a red herring. The overwhelming majority of immigrants we get now are already nonwhite third world.

BASED.

That's where no political solutions come in.
Make life hell for immigrant communities. Make life hell for MP's who advocate immigration. Make immigration an economic black hole for the government.
Assuming 1 vote every 4ish years can solve any problem realistically.

Fuck off 'n' dream on plastic paddie faggot

>EU: 96% white
>UK: 82% white
>UK immigration 2001-2011: 60% non-white, 40% EU

So let's see. You're already the most non-white country in Europe, and now you're getting rid of a big chunk of your white immigration and replacing it with non-white immigration. Yet the EU will be blacked first? LMAO we've still got another few decades of white supermajority here. Can't say the same for you, Nigel

Attached: b28ejsedyb921.jpg (1242x1236, 89K)

He's not based. He just reads the tea leaves.

>People keep referring to him as the British version of Trump.
It's because he keep promising for nationalist policies yet still cucks to Israel/the EU time and time again.

It's the hair

Boris wants to give amnesty to illegal immigrants, what kind of message does that send to would be boat migrants crossing the channel?

His cabinet is full of non-whites who have been documented to describe the English and entitled and not working enough hours, Patel and Javid want millions of Asians and Africans to come here. They are completely doubling down and ignoring the message of Brexit which was the population's concern about mass immigration.

>>EU: 96% white
That statistic is surely open to much debate. Considering you're measuring the vast majority of an entire continent and much of that is of Eastern and northern Europeans. While also probably counting highly arabised areas of spain, italy, greece etc, as white.

Not very as he is unlimited immigration

He will make sure that Labour gets voted next and they will cast a new vote to stay in the EU.

Screenshot this post.

As much as you guys might want it I can guarantee that a no-deal Brexit is not going to happen and never had any chance of happening. Nobody on either side of the table wants it and every single politician (yes even "based" trump for you faggots) is a sell-out liar. That's the only way you can make it in politics.

Hard Brexit, More immigration but not from Europe.

Let them. The public needs to put down their pints and pay attention for once. Their comforts distract them completely. Nobody cares about immigration to the point of rage until it’s in their neighbourhood. Unfortunately acceleration is the only method that will work now. Those of us fighting back are far too few

Cardy Cabs did nothing wrong.

Attached: thought crime.jpg (681x928, 454K)

Your immigration policy is your own.
Refugees quotas didn't happen.

If you wanted to elect an anti immigration candidate you could have done so already. The EU doesn't have the power to stop you. See how Orban or Salvini got elected without causing the european tanks to invade Rome and Budapest ?

Stop blaming the EU for stuff you're doing to yourself.

They always distract the people and gatekeep with controlled opposition.
I expect now that Farage's Brexit party is sidelined by a seemingly pro brexit conservative government, he will return to the immigration question as his key issue to maintain support, despite being absolutely silent on the issue since he left UKIP. The immigration issue is a lure they throw infront of peoples faces to win votes but then never gets acted on.

Even Western European countries like Germany, Switzerland, and Denmark are much more white than the UK. Really Sweden and France are your only competitors for non-white population. And you're currently beating both of them.

And what's wrong with Eastern Europeans? I recently went to Poland and Lithuania and saw some of the whitest and comfiest places I've ever seen. I'd much rather have trade and travel agreements with Eastern Europe than with Africa and India.

And if you want to see the Arabised areas of Europe look no further than your own country. Last time I went to London there were times when I was one of the only white people in sight. That's never happened to me in Italy or Spain.

Brexit is the most suicidal thing this country has ever done. But it's not surprising. Every generation of Brits since boomers has been hopelessly retarded and ignorant, largely thanks to an appalling state education system which was liberalised and feminised in the 60s and 70s.

Brexit will go down in history as the last and most fatal decision in a long list of catastrophic errors made by the British establishment since ww2. The final nail in the coffin of the dead empire.

>import massive numbers of immigrants
>ban any parties that want to stop this
>constantly ignore the express will of the people on this
>demoralise and disenfranchise the native population to a state of spiritual oblivion
>population just grasping and reaching for any way for their voice to be heard
>BREXIT VOTE
This is why it happened, you can only blame our leadership for the chain of events that have led to this. The people just want to bloody the nose of our globalist masters for once.

Nothing wrong with the east I said they were helping boost teh continental percentage of whites due to their lack of dilution.

>London is literally known as not being British. In the sence that the economic center City of London is literally it's own state seperate form the UK. The rest of 'london' is not regarded as Britian even by British.

By the way you can't say the EU is one thing and the individual nations are another. You're one entity borders and flags are all illusions in the EU to keep the brainlets happy.

>Brexit Party
>sidelined
Yeah maybe until Oct 31st when Boris inevitably fails to push through a No Deal because Parliament blocks it. Also Brexit Party is being very careful not to end up like UKIP, they don’t want a crucifixion in the media. You won’t hear too much about their policies until a general election

The cowardice of continental Eurpeans really dissapoints me, how they cling onto the EU even though its a genocidal globalist scam, once proud nationstates of european cowtowing and meakly submitting to a collective 'european' identity instead of their own. Even the so called 'far right' groups in the EU offer no help to us, a national expression of opposition the globalist empire that wants to destory us all has no credit to these people. Instead they just laugh that we will take more non-european immigrants, while non-europeans stream in through the borders of Europe.

This.
I don't know anyone irl who really wants to kick out all the EU migrants. What people don't want is blacks and muslims and committing national suicide by importing them is our own doing. If we actually cared about stopping the african horde then we could just park our navy in the southern med and deal with their invasion fleet ourselves while Merkel and Macron impotently rage about it

Attached: 1556105892161.png (700x394, 301K)

I had ball cancer five years ago.
I got the bastard lopped off and now i live with one ball no problems.
I know lads that have died from it because they are too shy or whatever to get it even checked.

People need to man the fuck up and stop being pussies.
We'll literally be fine without the EU. They are just showing their colours as massive money grabbing Jews.
The more they cry and scream about the economy the better and the more our guys just shut up and let the EU embarras themselves teh better for us.

Fuck off, go live in a town where you only here kurwa doberisky porsky dobra all fucking day. It is the most disgusting and rude thing to live in a country and refuse to speak its language. Fuck the toilet cleaners and all their enablers

he's a British version of a jew

>greece

Attached: 1546427309862.jpg (960x620, 149K)

>turkish
>jew
>leading the uk
Very, very, very cursed timeline. And for the record, britain's immigration problem comes from their post colonial agreements, not from the fucking EU, lol. Not that I like being in it, if it were for me I'd just abolish it overnight. But don't act like your problems are over after you leave, because they aren't.

>Beltz and Gelberg

>It is the most disgusting and rude thing to live in a country and refuse to speak its language
I'd say it's worse to come here, refuse to work for 3 generations, and subsidise the free money we give you for existing by robbing, raping and murdering the natives and going fully feral whenever the police do anything about it
I'm quite happy to trade your bumfuck market town Poles for some London African-Americans. I'll even take 2 of yours for every 1 I give you
>wah wah I can't understand what some white people are saying
just go to Glasgow and you can experience the same sensation but without any foreigners

The EU is the first step needed to deal with it though. It’s a convenient scapegoat for the elites, they pretend that the EU forces them to do things and it gets them a free pass by voters. We need to crash this political system with no survivors

>all Polish/Romanian people work
What a story Mark. They haven’t even been 1 generation and they are already lazy and expect everything to be given to them. You are looking at the 3rd gen commonwealth and saying “look how bad it is” when the previous two generations worked hard. The big problem is policy. If you give people nothing, they have to work. Toilet cleaners come here for the modern welfare freebies, just like everyone else does. We get Europe’s trash only

I for one welcome Scotland and Northern Ireland to the union.

Also Romanians and Poles run one of the largest chunks of organised crime in London, drugs, trafficking you name it

Toilet cleaning cock sucker

Tories were pretty high energy in the Commons the other day

I think Boris and his new Cabinet has breathed life into the party. I bet the EU makes a fair deal before october deadline though

He taught in Aus

Just like how UKIP forced the Tories to hold the referendum, The Brexit Party is now forcing Boris to embrace the Hard-Core Brexit the people want. Otherwise next general election they will be gone.

Can you imagine how devastating this was? In some amazing 180 Bojo might stop the Tories becoming extinct.
--------------------
The Brexit Party has won nine of the UK's 12 regions in the European elections, claiming 29 of 72 seats in the European Parliament.

Nigel Farage's party came top in the North East, North West, East of England, Wales, West Midlands, East Midlands, Yorkshire & Humber, the South West and South East.

This came largely at the expense of the Conservative Party. Theresa May's party have lost a huge share of the vote across all regions, losing 15 MEP seats to leave a total of four. The party is in fifth place, with its lowest vote share in a national election since they formed in 1834.

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/05/28/european-eu-election-results-2019-uk-maps-brexit-party/

These retards are seriously fucked and it is nothing short of amazing to see the one shilling for Brexit now having to handler either sucking fat EU dick or kicking his country down the abyss.
You bongoloids got exactly what you deserve..and it's beautiful.
Also: why don't you understand that there is no renegotiating the deal?
Your mongoloid albino turk is simply delusional same es the rest of your caliphate shithole

POT CALLING KETTLE

What's the point of brexit if it's not gonna get rid of any migrants

it triggers the libs

Well you do love nigger behaviour

And arabization of Spain is a myth, as proven by recent genetic discoveries. The arabs were expelled from the country in the 18th century and have left little to no genetic legacy.

Oh look a larping (((irishman)))

Looks like No Deal is back on the menu boys.

Don't worry brits. We Malaysians will always remember your country as the country that tried to fuck us over many times.

>Johnson rejects EU agreement
He didn't even know what he's doing.

Attached: 1541804786475.jpg (228x271, 22K)

Quite honestly, pic related is a real solution. The only people who get screwed are a few butthurt old unionists in NI... maybe a few thousand people, who could easily just move to the other island without hurting anyone.

Attached: 02594037-FC37-4A8F-9003-FA386CB3F1B7.jpg (2550x3509, 1.07M)

You don't understand and I mean it.
Google what the ECB is doing since 2011, understand you will be the one missing out while handing over your financial sector.
Your country won't ever Brexit as long as there are people above double digit IQ that know you don't rape you own butthole with a kitchen knife.
We germans are clever enough to know that this year-long limbo is way worse than any shitty recession which is inevitable anyway.
I wish you would have the balls to kick it off, you pathetic caricatures.

Attached: tfw bongoid.jpg (776x500, 117K)

rich coming from your caliphate user seriously. you are worse than mutts calling themselves white

it would have been exectued already if we didn't know that brits will make the EU their boogeyman for the next decades instead of acknowledging that it's not our jobs to save your people from penetrating themselves

haha what the fuck are you talking about

ITS BEEN YEARS JUST LEAVE ALREADY

Attached: youdidwat.jpg (1045x719, 53K)

They just want to throw a tantrum and get some gibs, that's why they are postponing Brexit forever. Not gonna happen though. I can't wait for Brexit to happen, the future of the EU will be bright without that obstacle and England will serve as an example of why you don't want to leave the EU.

He's also a chad Anglo. Complicated situation I know. But I mean, read up on him. Clearly his Anglo genes are in charge. He's capable of being a savage bitch and I hope he finds the balls and vision to do so. If he does Farage has publicly said he will back him all the way, and the two of them in an actual alliance could save Britain.

They were a burden for decades, they still don't understand we happily accept getting rid of their low IQ cherrypicking and sucking off the US.
I start to believe they want to pretend to be so retarded that we feel guilty for letting them dig their own grave.
I hope the EU btfo these delusional turds soon, can't wait for medicinal supply trucks stacking up in dover.
This whole postponing / insecurity is worse for markets than any hard brexit ever will be.

Why so many Krauts jerk off to the EU in here? Are you so blind in your hatred of all things English that you're ok with the EU destroying Europe by importing millions of Muslims?

Attached: eu immigrants.jpg (1368x1026, 252K)

He has SAID many things, as has Trump. But my rule with politicians, is never trust what they SAY--whether it's something you like or something you loathe. Trust what they DO. And watch them carefully. Johnson is definitely a step up from May so let's see where things go from here. He is not a dumb man, he knows this is a historic juncture here for the UK. He knows his role in history will be heavily scrutinized. I think he will do okay. Not perfect, but again, better than May--or Cameron, or that filth Blair. The PM who would be /ourguy/ probably doesn't exist so I am hoping for the best case scenario and welcome any improvements.

>And what's wrong with Eastern Europeans?
Yeah what's wrong with Eastern Europeans, at least we're getting replaced by people with blue eyes am i right? Now i can't let my heritage go down the drain with a good conscious. A German cities which are majority white but minority German is totally okay.

Attached: SwissFootball.jpg (640x426, 97K)

we aren't stuck in 1945 user. The EU is flawed but if we don't act as a bloc we will get divided / glassed one after the other by external superpowers you dumb homo.
American fear an EU acting as a bloc, that's why they want to break you off.
Your new masters will treat you well, don't worry just leave, it will solve everything. DO IT FAGGOT.

He's an individual. That doesn't mean he's /ourguy/ or even a good guy, but he's not orthodox or well-behaved. And despite his mixed heritage (including having been born in the US, iirc) he is more heavily English, culturally speaking, than is considered appropriate these days.

The EU is the fifth reich... run by sjws

Oh is the south going to rejoin the UK, as there is no way in hell it can afford to run the north.

>purely talking in Economic terms
Oh how the tables have turned, what ever happened to German idealism?

WHAT WILL IT MATTER IF YOU HAVE A RECESSION OR NOT IF YOUR RACE AND CULTURE CEASE TO EXIST

lel where should things go from here mutt?
We gave them the very same deal they still try to negotiate since two years, we didn't change a fucking thing. Take it or leave it, Boris will simply be the one getting dicked and it's beautiful as he was the one to kick it off.
He will be the one bongoloid children spit at when they see him in the streets in a few years.

Boris is an Etonian toff who does not give a shit about working class whites. He will shovel more pakis and niggers into the country, and to his mind it won't make any difference, because anyone who isn't wealthy is a nigger to him.

I honestly think it will end well. There is enough of England left that extinguishing that flame will not be possible. They will survive, and even prosper. Saving England is a gradual process. It won't be achieved in a day, or a year, or a decade. There is much work to do. I hope there are enough real Englishmen left to do it; but I do believe that one true Englishman is worth more, and can achieve more, than a hundred pakis, assorted third world "men" and soiboi pseudo-English cuck white trash.

>india lobbying for its own brain drain
Are they stupid or something?

>The EU is flawed but if we don't act as a bloc we will get divided / glassed one after the other by external superpowers
Geee Hans, first i thought it's better to break up the organisation which is activly working on replacing the European people and destroying our heritage but i guess you're right, if we don't stand with this organisation which is killing us then we'll get killed by some evil external superpower with spaceships and stuff.

One thing about germans you should understand is:
we have spine, we don't shit ourselves and backstab allies at the first signs of trouble.
Go look at your own country, it's absurd getting lectured by your caliphate user, we had our last truck of peace in 2016.
Fear is a bad counselor, you should know by now.
Good luck with your colony influx you illiterates.

The EU 92% because of places like Poland and Hungary.

Take them out and just look at Spain, Italy and France.

Fucking morons if you think your white than us you mong

Idiot.

This

Amen. Kick out the white trash all you want, but prioritize the worst threat first--not the fellow Euros who just want to live off your better economy (however annoying they are), but the muslims who want your country for their own and WANT YOU DEAD.

he's really not that controversial, not even particularly conservative, but he makes lefty journalists seethe with envy due to his god given talents for writing and speaking

Attached: boris.png (664x714, 611K)

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>switzerland
you are naive for assuming we wouldn't be where we are at if it wasn't for acting as a bloc.
>muh spaceships
do you get paid for this? America is actively trying to divide us by catering to poles, Boris, sucking here, sperging there.
They do this for a reason, try to find out what that reason is you low IQ atrocity.

>Fear is a bad counselor,
Fear is a natural and healthy response to being invaded, putting your head in the sand for the good of your tinpot Union is insanity.

The Germans are good at one thing cult like conformity despite best evidence showing things are going to end up very badly.

Its not like we're backstabbing the German people anyway, we like other European folk we just wanting to leave a union which we already served as an antagonist within anyway.

You have no clue if you think the UK is at any position of weakness with a No Deal.

The EU exactly knows that the UK will become a dominant powerhouse in the region if they just leave and do what Ireland is attempting to do and that is go full Singpaore style tax haven.

The EU is too big to compete with that, especially backed by the UK's banking system and it's ports.

We can't remove the 5 presidents of the EU. Literally no power. They elected themselves.
Why would the EU ever want to change?
Cameron went to the EU before the referendum and demanded change or the UK will leave.
The EU spat in our face. The second highest contributor just dismissed.
EU will continue to grab more powers from local governments.
It will not end well.

Attached: rrreeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (780x767, 149K)

This information is still so astonishing, and heartening. Regardless of whether it's a case of MTGA or the Brexit Party becomes the true conservatives, either way it's better than the r recent situation. I swear, British RINOs aka TINOs just all need to be thrown in the channel with cement overshoes on.

>eu shills and multinational billionaires campaign endlessly to keep us in the eu during the referendum and still do to this day
>"w-we're dumping you we never wanted the uk to stay anyway!"
Cope.

Attached: 1558903354905.png (894x1189, 537K)

Hope lives in your black heart, kraut. We shall see.

one day we will be hopefully united with a strong and based EU leadership and countries like mine giving back to countries like yours in a fiscal union.

>you're not REAL niggers, WE ARE

the absolute state of the United cuckdom

You aren't acting rational, you are / were acting like a hysterical bitch.
20k people die of wrong medication each year, you think we let our decisions be influenced by delusional terrorists offing a few people to make us dance to their tune?
You spineless faggots, keep cowering in fear while solving nothing.