Happening in moscow

tldr: Russian opposition figures and Moscow city officials are gearing up for unsanctioned protests on the streets of the capital even as the authorities keep up the pressure on political candidates deemed undesirable by the Kremlin.
rferl.org/a/russian-opposition-protests-moscow-city-council-navalny-sobol/30077701.html

live feed: youtube.com/watch?v=1tBgaP7DNlI

action in 2 hours

Attached: xfbtszrfbsbt[1].jpg (1360x765, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tBgaP7DNlI
youtube.com/watch?v=XB4UdLwtgog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6 people are already detained, one of them came from Sochi

lots and lots of police buses, government is preparing for a huge turnout

Attached: 1562377838655.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Fuck Putin!

up

UP!!!

Nobody gives a shit

>nobody gives a shit
+15

Oh, is Russia finally getting its orange revolution or Russian spring (albeit in the summer)?

bump

uncertain right now

No. Russians is loving they government. This opposition is USA agents who sponsored by gosdep

all those manlets. russia needs some black cock imports to fix that

Hi. Bump from 2ch)

No one russian loves the government.

The women in your pic is the Jewish coalburner who Putin protected in the 80s during his KGB times.
Putin is like an Uncle to her, and he still protects her.
He made her the number 1 controlled opposition politician, to know who to eliminate when they follow her.

10 minute research on the internet would've told you that.

This whole "Left VS Right" shit is Jacob Rothschild VS Chabad Lubavitch, and Lubavitch is winning!

After Putin you are gonna have a gay nigger like Trudoue in charge who is gonna push mandatory state trannyism to your sons.
Really not worth it.

Americans stirring up trouble again.

let me speak from my heart

This is Lubov Sobol, blind idiot

Watch out for this boys, hopefully, I dont sound like some HAPPENING retard but I think something pretty big could be happening in Russia over the next few months. Coup potential, also people just got arrested on stream.

Another unemployed who don't know where to put their free time

>turn on the stream
>plenty of police just 3-5 protesters
based in russia police protests you

Enjoy having no free speech and ruled by gopniks.

Nothing will happen, ordinary people either do not know about any protests at all (no info in official media), or if they do, they think something like this guy:
That's literally what all of my relatives say when any kind of protest or citizen action is brought up. Any sort of possibility of civil action in Russia has been murdered by a century of Jewish Bolshevism followed by three decades of Jewish Oligarchy/crony capitalism. The nation's soul is long dead, replaced by facsimile made of Putin's weaksauce CivNat bullshit and misplaced stiff-necked gopnik pride. "Fuck dem weakass euro pedos and fags, Russia stronk."
I weep for this nation. Russia is an ultimate blackpill in what Jews can do to a land if given a free reign.

motherfucker its satruday

more than 20 people are already detained
show start's in 45 minutes

I wish I didn't like Russia as much as I did.

Everything about it intrigues me. Russian women in university here are all thots though

As much as I do*

why do you wish so

Yay another perestroyka
Worked so good last time

Attached: IMG_1953.jpg (900x506, 124K)

I hope they get their asses kicked

БAMП HAХУЙ

Its crazy shit, Omg lmao

Moscow now

Attached: 0d46c0ff5ba5d9d84e19351fe52329e6.jpg (640x425, 102K)

БУMП HAХOOOOЙ

Finally maybe Russians decuck themselves of Putin and his asian muslim gang

Cringe

half an hour before the gathering, 31-43 people are detained
youtube.com/watch?v=1tBgaP7DNlI

dead civnat nation ,dont post them .

Attached: 27 07 2019.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Bottle near your anus

What are they protesting for/against?

Oh, nothing serious, I got burned with one of your women here.

When would you say the "soul" of Russia died?

Putin really needs to be outed. For someone who "attacks" oligarchs, he sure enjoys their cocks in his ass. He really, REALLY should have renationalised all of Russia if he truly cared about the country when it became evident they were self serving.

When was the last time an arab spring thpe event like this ever made a country less cucked?

Attached: IMG_2322.jpg (340x266, 11K)

This is rally of the year.

absolutely illegal outting of independant candidates who abtained certain amount of signatures from voters

Putin savior of the white race!

Russian fascist government refused to register independent candidates to the local parlament (elections soon will happen). People are protesting against that desicion. Fascist government now is threatening people to death if they protest futher.

Putin savior of the white race

Causes he’s a liberal cuck.

+15

Putin is a pynya

Attached: 888.jpg (500x333, 47K)

>nothingburger opposition candidates bribed people to get at least 5500 votes.
>fail
>PUTIN FASCIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

27 February 1933

Ктo вooбщe вocпpинимaeт этy пиздy вcepьeз? Haшли ceбe "лицo движeния"

>one of women
stop posting you sad joke

+15

No, no, I'm like a janitor. I hate your shithole for free.

Have the Russians finally had enough of Putin

Attached: 001271d1-642.jpg (642x361, 63K)

pathetic

>all those Russians throwing nazi salutes

They're finally going to depose Jew puppet Putin and put a real nationalist in charge, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=XB4UdLwtgog

No. In reality no one gives a fuck

>Police asked media to notify the authorities if they planned to cover the protest and urged Russians to skip the rally altogether.

Attached: reddit-is-down-the-hall-and-to-the-left-1560161.png (500x522, 168K)

The people of Russia are pathetic. Nearly everyone works illegal or without permit, pays no taxes, but demands that the state should pay for everything.
It's not Putins fault. It's the crooked and twisted mentality of the people.

The only souls were the Nihilists, 0.1% of the nation's population and long since exterminated.
If Russia still has fighters, they are fighters without principles.

Look at this idiot talking about Fascist governments, where his own treats many Russians as second-grade citizens and does not allow them to vote for the president. Russians who lived there before USSR, during USSR and after USSR, who are paying taxes to Estonia.
You have to go back to plebbit, brainwashed little man.

Putin is to Russia what Trump is to USA
both keep the conservative part docile and in check meanwhile they are actually betraying their countries in the long run
Putin sucks up to Chechnya
Trump sucks up to Israel

why do you pull shit out of your ass?
which fucking permit? entrepreneurs are choked till the point they close their business with all kinds of taxes.
get out of here

Fuck off, subhuman pidorashque. Get richer.

>Gosdep
Inglich, fakin ruski beach

Shame

Do they actually demand (or protest) something specific or is it the usual "hurr durr we are unhappy and it's da man's fault"?

Why can’t putin just kill these kike worms. I’d open fire and kill them all. Fucking cocksuckers

Uh, why so hostile?

>Get out on the streets, leave your comfortable sofa because your sofa is your coffin," added Gudkov.

you are the kike in that case, fucking mutt

PУCHЯ COCAAAAAAAAAAAAATЬ
Cиcян дaвнo yжe пoдмeнтoвaн, a вы eщe нa чтo-тo нaдeeтecь, дa eщe и c тaкими cиcингaми

Putin is the kike

Stop living in the USA, come to Russia.

/thread. Some grab a megaphone and tell the trannys to go home or preferably live the country

Why do you think these protests are good?

there is no alternative

>live the country
+15

>live the country
Leave the country you Zionist retard

My first encounter, literally when I stepped out of the airport.
Taxi drivers. There are many official and licensed taxi drivers, but most aren't.
The next day, I'm hungry and went to the local market/basar. Funny how fast people pack their shit and flee if a single policeman enters.
Also real estate agents. Holy shit, first they will lick your arse for the 1% commision they will get, afterwards they can't you provide a prober bill, cause it's just a "side job".

I was long enough in Russia (privat and business related) to see this fuss.

Well, you could explain it a litte more in depth. Ok, Russia is a failed, corrupt CivNat state, I get it.

What do you gain from protesting Putin? What do you expect?

internet in the area has been blocked

>killing fags who want gay marriage and all the degeneracy the West has to offer makes you a mutt
You can join them
>flag checks out
I’ve been, but I can’t seem to learn the language so my stays are always short

what was the year

Let me guess you think Putin is based thus protests are bad...?
When will some of you on Jow Forums learn the likes of Trump and Putin are not based they are the a different side of the same coin, just because they are better than the left doesn't make them based
Raise your fucking standards and stop being pleased by breadcrumbs

Leave
t. Phoneposter who has faggots advocating degeneracy

No. Not as an American tourist but permanently like a regular Russian. Fucking prick, it's easy to love Putin by his view from Putin's propaganda.

>January - March 2016
>May - Juli 2017
>September - October 2018
..and also starting October this year, not sure for how long this time.