Autism Alert

youtube.com/watch?v=QNsJsvE9iMA

How do we help autistic people?

Attached: autism rules.jpg (950x565, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this video
>Owie!!!

Video sauce for that picture?

>he's never seen it
a true classic
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

god I wish I had pretended to be autistic when I was a kid like this girl

Attached: 1551115542726.gif (500x262, 500K)

>I wish I had pretended

Attached: 1505640883746.jpg (528x543, 31K)

As someone who's 3 year old child has severe autism, it's fucking heartbreaking. What can you do? Nothing. The services available require tons of money, my budget is so tight with the few services I can afford. It's made me rebound back into my depression.

I can't help but wonder what goes through her mind. Is it all reflex and she can't help it or just lack of awareness of what she's doing?

I'm no doubt on the spectrum but if I had played it up a bit I might be claiming some kind of benefit

easy

Attached: 1537834458682.jpg (480x792, 28K)

user doesn't realize, you have to be autistic to post here

Owieeeeee

It hurts when I hit myself ow ow ow.

Still watching and that "child" is actually terrifying.

They must hate waking up in the morning knowing that this is what awaits them for the rest of the day.

Same here but I’m really low down on the spectrum.

Watching these 2 videos made me tear the fuck up. Wish I won the powerball/mega millions. Knowing that this will be the reality of things is depressing. As a father, you want the very best for your children and you want them to live a happy, healthy, and good life. But how can that be possible when a child has a disorder they have no control over? What's worse is her siblings and even cousins won't play with her.

>I need a hard drink right now.

I suppose this make me a bad person, but they need to be put to sleep. That's my instinctual reaction.

>but they can't help it

Neither can their poor caregivers.

just leave it outside alot and hope some local pitbull breaks free

Thats just your normal liberal reaction after trump won

Imagine if she was your girlfriend? How embarrassing would that be? haha

I just can't shake the feeling that some of them just need to be beaten, and or they're faking. Some of them. Calm down, 'tard-spawners.

Attached: 1562687389126.jpg (350x282, 12K)

On a serious note. If there was ever a charity for parents to put their severely autistic children in some care house I would gladly donate. It must be the most depressing and tiring hell to live with a child like this.

>2011
>still having empathy
That's where you went wrong

Attached: 1559046397919.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

but that's just the average Britbong...?

My dad raised me (retard shut in) and my brother as a single parent fucked with debt because he got divorced and if there's one thing I'd go back and tell him to do differently it would be to swallow his stupid fucking pride and get government assistance. I know there's probably not a lot you can get, but remember that loving your child and caring for them properly is already far more than the average parent does. He might have a severe disability, but he is a single mouth to feed, he will not need extreme measures, and if he does, milk the government to it's fucking limit. If goony lazy fucking coons suck the teet, milk it dry for the good of your child. The only thing you can do is your best for him, and if you try your absolute best there is nothing you should feel bad about at all. In the old days people like this would be killed early, you can at the very least try to give him a better life than that. Hope everything works out for you.

Attached: DMEvZFNXUAELmVr.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

Unfortunately, I make too much for assistance. Tried doing SSI but they won't give me shit because I make "too much". It's shit but that's what life handed us.

Look into Heavy Metal Detoxes.
also prayer in the name of Jesus.

You also need to forgive the doctors, yourself, and anyone else. Autism is a spirit and can be cast out.

unfortunately modern welfare is designed to support people who are too lazy to work. if you have a job you pretty much cant get assistance.
its far better to just have a decent job with a salary/ benefits / vacation though. the 'neet' memes only exist to trick neets into staying miserable instead of spending all that 'free time' and 'potential' on a job instead of literally fucking nothing

God did this to her. This is what Jesus decided for this girl. The Christian God hates this sweet girl and inflicted this on her for his cruel amusement.
God also hates this American family. God hates a lot of American children.

Ave Sathanas. Come to Satan my children. Be punished no longer by Christ.

Attached: 1563860255036.jpg (685x886, 119K)

as someone who has autism, you're fucking retarded.
'heavy metal detox' is vaguely close to an idea that will work. simply avoid aluminum in tap water and in products and you should see a reduction in social anxiety. this will NOT make you less autistic though.
the spirit part might be close to accurate, but youd be dumb to 'cast it out' as youd simply be opressing your own mind instead of being normal. your suffering is caused by people opressing your autism, not the autism.

You euthanize them unless they are the small % for whom life is not a living hell.

The autists ? Yes, as most of them are self-aware enough to realize most of them is missing...

with 45 acp. no joke,
you cant help to those who their brain is wrongly wired,
if your computer start turning on and off and beeping and you know its the motherboard, wouldnt you replace it?

This is the most retarded post you could endeavour to create.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1544765919351m.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)