Bible Studies

Did jesus said we should show charity to non christians?

Attached: 1555232025528.png (1054x739, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus didn't do nu nuffin. He was a good boy on his way to skool

and also, how do jews act to non christians

Jesus entire ministry was centered around rebellion against the Abrahamic (Jewish) God. He was just a guy who was sick of Jewish bullshit. He was the OG antisemite. IDK. I know everyone says "he was a jew" but nobody actually knows, and based on how strongly and fully he rejected judaism I think it's probably likely that he was actually some blond haired blue eyed migrant, which is a group that is historically known to have been in the area at the time. So you know. IDK man.

hey, but in his teachings, did anything state that we should or should not, show charity to people who dont say jesus is the lord

IDK, I haven't been a Christian since I was a kid. I just know that he was basically the ultimate anti-jew and just a guy who said a lot of things that sound contradictory at first, but then make sense once you realize he was just an ordinary guy who was running around standing up in front of religious zealotry jewish lynch mobs and trying to talk sense into them, at great risk to himself and his own personal safety, and once in a while cucked out and bowed to the pressure of the sociopathic mobs.

IDK, Jesus is The Man.

I do know he said "don't throw your pearls before swine", basically in a really clear command not to give charity to anyone who doesn't deserve it or won't appreciate it. Sort of a very relevant passage, IMO, in the context of the modern day politics with immigration and communists and so forth.

only to Caucasoids
as we are the sons of Adam

You should really read his interaction with Satan;he actually freaks Satan out, because he's without sin. He is literally god.

It's 2019, Jesus is pissed. No charity for sinners.

Attached: 1540813350252.jpg (726x572, 157K)

>Jesus entire ministry was centered around rebellion against the Abrahamic (Jewish) God.

HE SAID HE WAS THE SON OF GOD/IS GOD HIMSELF YOU LITERAL RETARD, THIS IS WHY "JEWS HATE CHRISTIANS", BECAUSE HE'S AN USURPER.

Attached: 1546524892250.png (800x800, 54K)

I mean, if you want to think of it that way, that's fine. I'm not some rabid anti-Christian atheist or anything like that. But if thinking about the new testament from a secular perspective, it paints a picture of an ordinary man who simply hates the fucking Jews and devotes his life to trying to stop their insanity, their religion, and their gross unethetical laws. From a secular point of view, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Jesus Christ and think his philosophy has had a tremendously positive impact on the world.

IDK. Most atheists or non-religious people don't think the way I do about it. Whatever.

yeah, do you have biblical prove?

Alrite bro well whatever, you can see my comment here if you want to know what my response to this would be.

Jesus entire ministry was centered around the claim that he himself was the Jewish God, and that the Jews had completely misunderstood him, rebelled against the commandment he had provided to Moses, and had become "children of the devil" He was hardcore rebelling against the jews of the time, but that hardly proves he wasn't jewish himself

Also, it is objectively true that the reason Jews hate Christ and Christians is because Christ is a direct rebellion to their God and their religion.

I don’t have to hang myself to love my neighbors

Is this a thinly veiled "try to use the bible against Christians to convince them to follow my retarded beliefs despite me having zero belief in their God or what the bible says" thread?

It doesn't work. It never works. If you are going to use the bible as your ammunition, you need to start bashing gays with rocks first. Otherwise you look like an idiot.

>Did jesus said we should show charity to non christians?

Yes, but not to the point of suicide. as a Christian, I owe it to unbelievers to be kind, but if muslim are going to invade my country against my wishes, commit crazy rates of crime, commit terrorist acts, and generally outbreed us in a way that ensures we will be wiped out in the long run...

Then we owe them no charity or sympathy whatsoever. Dues Volt

No the reason Jews hate Christ is because he threw away the old testament, and made way with the new saying EVEN THE GENTILES ARE MY PEOPLE. They also get really fucking livid when you mention that jews from the era started writing in their torah he resurrected. They took this chapter out later, because it completely goes against their old testament which set the foundation for their culture, and communities.
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
vid very related. jews unironically got usurped, and confronted by god. it's why they're seething, and refuse to accept that god told them knock their shit off.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighborand hate your enemy.’But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,that you may be childrenof your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?Are not even the tax collectors doing that?And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Yeshua wants us to reflect our Father, whose love for those who even curses Him is strong. We are all sinners and fall short of God, many here denounce the gross evil sin which exists, and denounced it should be yet you are equally condemned for sin is so taxing that all people are conceived in it and die in it except Yeshua, who broke sin and death and through the Blood of the Cross, the sacrifice at Calvary, we are redeemed.

Fuckin Jews man
Only the one at the end had any sense of self awareness