Was Britain robbed by the Burgers during and after ww2?

Was Britain robbed by the Burgers during and after ww2?

>had to give away all their technologies, inventions and IPs to the US in exchange for ammunition etc. This included the jet engine, state of the art radar and countless other things.
>basically had to sign the empire away
>after the war Britain invented the worlds first passenger jet in 1949! (de Havilland Comet), which had some problems since it was the first of its kind and had to be grounded. In 1957 the US (Boeing) created their first passenger jet using British jet tech and took over the market.
>

Can you give other reasons as to why Britain was robbed?

Attached: comet.jpg (1193x525, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>robbed
>in exchange for ammunition
>also believing in intellectual "property" to start with

Attached: 1562786696252.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

Attached: De Havilland Comet.jpg (1600x750, 179K)

you should probably keep your mouth shut or we will rob you too, rotten fish nigger.

Attached: vv.jpg (1500x998, 68K)

You probably have robbed them of something. You've robbed every country on earth that has had anything of value.

same goes for you mohammed.

That plane is 100% based off Howard Hughes Hercules Boat Plane.
KYS.

With Jews you lose. We tried to tell them the whole time but they never listenend.

>same goes for you
I know. I can only hope we are both nuked.

>Was Britain robbed
If you aren't one of the 10 richest families on Earth at the helm of the global banking cartel then you are getting robbed every second of every day.

Attached: rothschild-poking-prince-charles.jpg (600x430, 70K)

>Desintegrates on flight,

Yeah, we were. Lend-lease was "fair enough" but the IP was transferred on the basis that the Americans would share any breakthroughs with us. They broke their promise and refused to share nuclear tech and we had to resort to developing our own independently.

>spaniard critiquing glorious British aviation history
That's like a swede calling a pole cucked.

>Muh glorious square windows.

Show me on the doll where I hit your feefes.

Churchill was working for the Jews who moved their operations from London to NY

i for one am glad sadiq khan doesn't have access to the nuculer codes.

>thinking western nation states aren't all arms of the same jew elite.

Remember this, Miguel?
I'll remind you to be more respectful of your betters.

Attached: santa.jpg (360x270, 24K)

Will the Brits take us into the future like before, or will the Burgers rob them again?

Attached: Skylon.jpg (1254x660, 102K)

Brits are kept well aware the upper classes running things think of us as shit on their shoe because lets be honest, most of the behavior you see exhibited by our peers is absolutely shameful. We know we have no claim to any glory in hosting a collection of artifacts unlike Americans because we do not have the same team mentality that lets them have possibilities for upwards social mobility based on your wealth. If you make it big here people begrudge you instead of patting you on the back.

The amount of aeronautics going on here is INSANE. I have personally even seen a TR-3B.

The vast majority of modern American upwards social mobility is nepotism and cronyism.
If you were speaking of 60 years+ ago, I'd agree.
>will never know the joy of btfo two major powers at once

Attached: traff.png (710x1244, 848K)

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/

>America to sacrifice close to half a million men
>Britain refusing to cooperate and provide military tech and support
They did it and they did it gratefully because in that day people actually gave a shit about the status of their countries and their people.

>60 years+
You are right. Looking at history this feels like not much time in the bigger scale timeline which is what makes me lose my perspective. Here's hoping it is a blip.

you'll know the joy of getting btfo by 2 pakis at once, it's a fair trade

They could have just sided with the Germans and not been fags.

Brits try to copy German inventions and want the credit. Fuck brits

...that's a grudging kek from me

>Was Britain robbed by the Burgers

Yes the USA set out to destroy Britain's empire so it could expand it's own.
Speaking of robbing, all the allies did this at the end of War War Two. Britain robbed Germany of it's industrial plant and equipment.
In Hamburg for example, Britain stripped the factories of everything and send it all back to Sheffield, Birmingham etc. Then they blew up the Hamburg docks.
This backfired because the law of unintended consequences kicked in. While Britain continued using the old German equipment, Germany had to design and build new stuff from scratch, as they had nothing. They then accidentally ended up with more advanced machinery than the British and outstripped them in exports.
World War Two was a "Pyrrhic victory" for Britain, in other words a victory that came at such a high cost it was equivalent to a defeat.

Attached: 2345678909876543 pyrrhus of epirus 319 - 271 bc.jpg (708x850, 188K)

We are already robbing this. DARPA has an investment in it.

And history repeated and it is exactly what the US did when they moved production to china, their empire is over, just like Britains, at least they had a fight for survival to blame, the yanks did it for short sighted profit.