IT'S HAPPENING!

Amanda Knox 2.0 is on the way.

To white trash ameriburger have killed an Italian policeman in Rome. One of them confessed. this time they're not going to go back, white boi.

Attached: 234026699-cdfc2219-3c32-4150-bf22-f99e45544fd1.jpg (560x315, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abrQIQjmCaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, they will be out for dinner. Nobody actually gives a shit if some shitskin aka italian is killed.

nope. they're going to get 20 years of prison each and you're going to like it!

Not if he was a well renouned carabiniere that everyone knew in that area...

Attached: 1564010696417.jpg (828x1024, 65K)

>Amanda Knox 2.0 is on the way.
Hardly. She got away with it, these bastards won't.

> Nobody actually gives a shit if some shitskin aka italian is killed.

Attached: mutto.jpg (332x400, 22K)

Incel wh*tebois are unironically a bigger threat to the world than blacks.

Attached: 1536764413660.jpg (944x944, 266K)

Gimme a quick rundown

Attached: 1563949227810.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Trash American tourists get scammed by a drug dealer in Italy and try to get him back by stealing his bag and selling it back to him. Cops get tipped off and show up in plainclothes as part of a sting operation and one of them gets stabbed to death by the mutts.

Get fucked faggots. Enjoy the new waves of migrants we will be sending to Europe.

Oh, and also enjoy this shitalian scum. We can kill your people with no consequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=abrQIQjmCaQ

>Deputy Brigadier Mario Cerciello Rega was allegedly killed by the two Americans shortly after they had stolen a backpack from an Italian man and then tried to extort the victim for "100 euros and 1 gram of cocaine," according to a police statement.

Sounds pretty based, they unironically did nothing wrong.

Cry moar greaseball!

>Get fucked faggots. Enjoy the new waves of migrants we will be sending to Europe.
Oh, and also enjoy this shitalian scum. We can kill your people with no consequence.

Attached: 1493945991879 (1).png (514x652, 197K)

Mario, something doesn't compute here. Yesterday's story said two Africans and now we get two mutts. Fishy.

Fuck, i didn't greentext the second line

Article/video?

Kys nigger

Attached: 1564077302857.jpg (641x768, 59K)

Hmm two days ago it was reported that a nigger did it. Salvini wanted to put him in a labor camp for live.

>20 years for murder

That's all? That's pathetic. Hang them. We don't want them back if they actually committed murder.

They were only trying to discover the boss' true identity

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind - 05 - Large 28.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>Hmm two days ago it was reported that a nigger did it
Well one of them was, unless that counts as white to you Ahmed.

Americans are pretty much niggers anyway.

did the wop eat too much spaghetti

Almost feel sorry for them, having to spend next 20 years in a overcrowded prison filled with African refugees.

Lol incel rage twink gets scammed so he kills random ppl out of incel rage then get insta caught

No wonder our mafia submitted usa so easily

Probably because of language barrier and plainclothes officers they were not aware of dealing with cops. When the cops attempted to arrest them they got paranoid fearing a kidnapping or something.

>implying that the nignogs get sent to jail withall the kikes and commies dribbling after them

yes, it happens that america has a lot of them

How the hell did they manage to take him down? That cop looked like a pretty big and muscular Italian BVLL especially compared to those amerimutt sóyboys.

Also, do Italian cops not carry a handgun for self-defense?

Attached: quando-mario-cerciello-rega-fermo-la-banda-dei-rolex_C_1_article_4450_launch_horizontal_image.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

cops can't fight back. If they do, they go to prison.
no, I'm not joking.

Well he was in plainclothes and he was stabbed 8 times in the chest, BVLL or not if you get the Ceasar treatment you go down

If you guys feel good about this then I don't mind but I'm really not bothered either. Sounds like they weren't good people, as is typical of the type of burgers who spend lots of time abroad these days.

Attached: IMG_1464.gif (540x360, 3.94M)

What would happen to a refugee that did this? A slap on the wrist?

they stabbed him suddenly
they went to get a couple of american tourists, it's not the kind of people you expect that kind of reaction

The two northafrican were probably the drug vendors the two burgers had problems with. Initially there were few infos aside the 4 involved, so Salvini and other nationalist figures tried to pander to the people accusing the two africans, in hope they were indeed the assassins

Extra cookies for killing evil nazi man

it turns out they weren't even africans and that it was just some bullshit spread on facebook by an unrelated cop who happent to have mussolini profile pictures and failed to get into local politics

Fuck i put a meme flag

user... perchè avevi la bandiera degli jihadisti...?

All it takes is one lucky stab or cut. Try not to get into knife fights.

Il pericolo del divertimento di larpare con bandiere meme e che è facile scordarsi di toglierle in altri threads user

americans are really subhumans aren't they?

As an Englishman (you know, the people that founded America) I give you the authority to execute them both.
I was thinking a giant hose shoved up their arse holes and 5 million pasta shells pumped into their bodies.

Aight

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-02.31.01.png (272x351, 97K)

OH VVISTO TUTTTOH! OH VISTOH!

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-02.36.39.jpg (2645x1488, 852K)

bump

This is actually Amanda Knox 1.0, given that the first one didn't happen. Unless you happen to have absolute shit for brains and think wine mom erotic fiction is real. The caught the god damn nigger that killed that brit slag.

Why?

Amanda was a coalburner you dipshit. the nigger was the bull

Tbh the cops fucked up on this one.

and the nigger killed the brit slag and admitted to it.

Is this still a mystery to pizza monkeys?

One was mistaked for a north african by the other police officer, which is southern italian and can clearly tell apart southern europeans from others.
Lmao at the absolute state of amerimutts

So, is Trump going to try and bail these out in complete disregard of how and actual state with functional laws work?
Well, sort of functional, it's Italy after all.

Shut up Amanda,you were doing drugs,you were running the cock carousel,you were bullying that poor nigger and you wrongly accused him too, Meredith despise you too,you were not a saint but a little flawed cunt like those two toxics in Op's pic.

You pizza monkeys are so thirsty for an erotic thriller story that you ignore the nigger in germany who admitted to the crime.

And your mom said your ravioli is ready faggot

>Nordic cuck states with daily bombings
>functional laws

Learn how to spell boy you dumb half nigger

I bet that's easier to manage justice when your population is made of a few hundreds effeminate cucks

>daily bombings
Wrong Nordic country, kike.
Enjoying your daily stabbings?

This

>daily bombings

Wut?

You are pretty fucking deluded, aren't you?

Sorry I dont live in a country with faggoty stabbings

Why are European countries arresting innocent Americans all of a sudden? Guess Europe isn't safe anymore

Sure you don't, jew.

Hey, Italy...I don't know the story here, but if they really murdered a cop, then I have no problem with you guys putting them in the darkest pit you've got, and you can keep them there forever.

We don't need degenerate scum in the U.S. any more than you do. We have plenty to deal with in the inner cities.

Attached: ThumbsUpArnie.jpg (950x534, 52K)

Please stay at home for your own safety.

Show your flag, faggot.

You were referring to trump about Sweden, aka somalia with fucking grenades. I would tell you to turn on the news faggot but you Nord cucks aren't even allowed to say whos committing the crime

Excuse me Claus, maybe did you answer to the wrong poster? Anyways our police didn't ignore the nigger, probably they were just suspicious because the bitch lyed all the time.

You're confusing Norway and Denmark with Sweden. Do you realize that there are extreme differences these days?

But show your flag, you little kike.

>Rob a drug dealer scamming you
>Stab and murder a policeman in the aftermath
Why are Americans such degenerates? They've both confessed by the way.

Maybe I mixed you up, talking to too many Nord cucks. Apologies

They look like typical wiggers. Good riddance!

Show your flag. What are you afraid of, you little fucking coward?

Zero confusion- you referenced Trump getting involved, which is in reference to the Sweden situation, thus I spoke about Sweden.

Show your flag.

For some reason, Europeans, including cops, don't seem to kill people as often as they should.
I don't really understand it, the concept is alien to me.

Your ID literally says Izra.. All we need to know, Moshe. KYS, fucking disgusting kike.

Because we don't have a nigger problem on the same scale you do?

Pls lock up more American fuccbois Italy bros nobody will miss them.
This is what happens when suburbanites listen to rap and think they're OGs.

>americans are really subhumans aren't they?
After decades of having to deal with the Italian mafia, I can assure you Italians are no better.

>italy
>human
NO. subhuman turk rape babies. lol losers of ww2. italy sucks donkey cox

Never get in a knife fight, even when carrying a gun.

And packing heat in plainclothes makes it harder to quick draw, especially with an inside type holster. I hate using an inside holster.

t. cop

>To

...yet

20 years for that isn't enough.

Knoxie was foxy. These are just some degenerate fags.

american italians are all southern brown criminal scum rats real italians are great people.
America got the worst from europe sorry for that

You sound like a Jew.

Maybe if you didn't let stupid irishmen deal with them they woildn't have became so powerful.
Even the subhuman italian scoundrels outsmarted you.

Yeah, I'm not going to be around for that to happen.

Why do Danish girls love African dick so much? Bizarre

If you don't, then never let it take root.
And get rid of your Jews, while you're at it.

20 years? That's nothing for murder lol.. Americans are laughing in our faces. They would be on death row in America.

Why do Danish girls love African dick so much? Is it just because Danes are weak? It's really bizarre

True, but don't forget they were trash in the first place (poorfags, criminals, religious extremists etc.)

America mostly got Germans

tells you everything

Outsmarted us?
Nah...the Italian mafia is all but gone, these days. Their franchise has been taken over by corporations, who are even worse.