Fuck Iceland

Iceland created feminism in the 10th century and exported it to western countries.
Iceland needs to be purged, exterminatus.
These are your typical Icelandic females:
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

Attached: Björk.jpg (940x714, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch
youtube.com/watch?v=vTYA8n-tw8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqfedkp_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=15joCwPYYk8
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=S8heMOWlm3g
twitter.com/chabadiceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey Sweden, why is the "midsommar" so mainstream? Drugs. from the 1960's?

>inb4 "duh evul jews did this"
There's no kikes on Iceland FYI.

The eternal Islænding is the only one who's responsible for this.

Attached: ICELAND_PENIS_MUSEUM.jpg (2000x1334, 901K)

The cheeky emo daddy-issue band “Of Mice and Men” are from Iceland.

I can't wait for unhearing technology to fully develop. That shit is front of the list.

Eat shit faggot. Iceland is based I've been there. Sweden is a nigger shithole I hope an inbred nigger shoves a knife up your ass.

>youtube.com/watch v=xjwpWxWNcHs
Burn it all down

Attached: 1563256841271.jpg (800x600, 66K)

What sort of slack-jawed donkey fluffer are you? Iceland is basically 200 hundred people believing in fairies and eating rotten shark and a place that looks like Mars. They ain’t doin’ shit. Now you colossal faggots on the other hand...

>that vid

Attached: 1532192768133.jpg (236x263, 11K)

nice flag, where did you get it? the ugly flag store?

They kicked the banking jew out, who cares about the rest.

Iceland is a lot better than you fags. They don’t really influence the rest of the world that much. Germany and Sweden are literally destroying Europe and European culture.

Attached: merch.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Every time someone says “carbon footprint” or “carbon neutral” I drive 20 miles and burn a couple of tires. That clear it up for you?

Oh right, you’re one of those cheese faced penis fish that somehow manages to think that there’s a well-funded “JIDF” but at the same time they wouldn’t be able to work out how to use a vpn. Now fuck off back to fisting goats and licking your fingers.

The blue-haired feminist stereotype appears to be universal.

Attached: 6C9388CE-F454-4F9C-A0EF-7F5CC2109709.png (200x211, 54K)

What the absolute fuck

Fuck this fucking board, I'm leaving and never coming back. I don't want to know about these things in the world.

Let's go back to basics, Iceland.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTYA8n-tw8Y

Attached: d15y6m2-202cf43c-0b6b-433d-bbd6-2bd0d276e9c6.jpg (575x634, 124K)

>he thinks he can leave

Attached: 1560186391643.jpg (468x471, 31K)

Here, take your (You) as my parting gift.

>Iceland created feminism in the 10th century
citation needed

BJORK IS CUTE
CUUUUTE

>European culture
That was lost when American "culture" became mainstream.

fuck off sven

fuck sweden too

*Nasheed

This video did nothing to change my plans to visit Iceland.

>what is the enlightenment
>what is the industrial revolution
>what is the french revolution
>what is WWI

European culture was doomed anyway, there's no point in blaming the burgers.

Fuck the Nordic countries.
We have lost.
Even Finland is promoting LGBTQWERTY+ aids culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqfedkp_tM

Attached: Kaoru Kitsune.jpg (540x960, 76K)

Bjork is so insanely hot

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=15joCwPYYk8

kinda, if she wasn't batshit crazy

Poor kids having to watch/listen to Icelandic culture.

Attached: 1564229537339.png (1369x738, 753K)

She’s what Japan actually wants to look like
Sad

Attached: 8433A10E-0E64-40E9-B17C-D3DCC123A099.jpg (1999x1126, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
Here's the original for compare

youtube.com/watch?v=S8heMOWlm3g

:(

>There's no kikes on Iceland FYI.
So you say...
...but every time I post pic related, I get a flood of replies calling Snorri a Rabbi, and declaring Iceland CA 1000AD was a MOSSAD colony.

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

Shutup, swedecuck. Iceland is the most nationalist Scandinavian country on the planet. And the average Icelandic woman is trad as fuck.

Made me kek

We should start burning these bitches again.

Attached: to.jpg (1105x765, 116K)

>Thor was a Turk
>"which we call Turkland"
>meaning Anatolia which was for a long time populated by Indo-Europeans

Imagine being this retarded.

We got completely globalised/americanised during ww2 losing our connection with the danish monarchy and have been since, it only got worse through the internet.*
My mom covered the walls in feminist art and sculptures while growing up, making me play with girl toys and constantly touched me inappropriately, shit's not fun.
But focusing on some little island in the middle of nowhere without a military is a total cope, especially when you're sweden.
*It's a tragedy really since it goes deeper than my first comment. A nation built on the forest passage/forest rebellion losing its way so quickly through a religion of submission and a worship of death. You can still see glimpses of its origin still in the nature and some people but mostly we're just another extension of the modern world.

Geography and anthropology 1000 years ago obviously wasn't what it was today. You may take the issue up with the author when you meet him.

pure poetry

I'm taking the issue up with you and how your flawed conclusion that Thor was a Turk (as if he is a "real person") because the author named him hailing from Anatolia. By that note, the Celts are also Turks who largely came from "Turkland".

You sound like the retarded LARPagans, and seem to have a lot of emotional involvement with this issue.
Go have sex, user.

>average Icelandic woman is trad as fuck
mutt fell for le based Icelandic girl meme. they're the most feminist of the Nordic people, they have the largest rate of bastards, i.e. children born outside marriage

This used to be true.
Still, the grip of the jews spreads further than their physical pressence.

Attached: fb5[1].png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

this is a false article and a large reason why I stopped coming here regularly because of the amount of times I saw it shared around. Just a place with manufactured propaganda like any other place.

thats messed up..do you hate your mother now?

not really, I try not to hate anyone. But I dislike her sure.

twitter.com/chabadiceland

Attached: Kek.png (940x638, 715K)

I'm engaged, degenerate. You're a liar and are trying to get away from it, I've seen you do this before.

it is especially fucked up when ones own blood relative is the cause of ones unhappiness...but hey it could be worse right?

>live at kex hostel
>kex
>keks

How am Iying? I never wrote that book. Get a grip on reality, you daft fanny.

Attached: Im Engaged.jpg (426x282, 60K)

Not taking the divide and conquer against Whites,

You made the claim in the filename. The pic you used is just information, but your interpretation is where the lie is. Get it? I'm disputing YOUR claim, not the author's.

The book (Prose Eddas) says he was a Turk - so that's what the filename says.
OK?
I can't answer for what was or wasn't believed to be the precise geographical location of Turkey 1000 years ago any more than I can try to guess at the various ethnic groups within that region. All I know is - LARPagans (who mostly tend to be from thew USA, for some reason) claim Thor and the other "Asgard" deities as bastions of "whiteness", whist shitting on Mediterranean cultures and others so it's highly amusing to see what demented replies they can offer.
Also - I'm not Snorri's agent or his publicist. Do you begin to understand now? Then cease your lamentations, o disciple of Sodom.

yeah, he's an uncomfortable weirdo, doesn't change what I said. The article is false.

>Then cease your lamentations, o disciple of Sodom
These are the people who call pagans LARPers, fucking cringe.

Attached: 1528762522446.jpg (338x506, 17K)

Attached: 43rtg.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

Scandinavia has always been cringe, things like feminism just come naturally to scandoids and also Anglos

Pagang rise up!

It's no surprise that a Seattle station broadcasts this pozzed shit.

>Just a place with manufactured propaganda like any other place.
Oh shit, some infographics slip up. THAT MUST MEAN EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE!
Ok, you got this one and that's nice (although it's not like articles and tweets have never been erased before). Time to delete it from my repertoire I guess, since I tried to trace it and couldn't find the article. I will give you that you have to be careful because there's indeed a lot of people spreading false info (there was a guy who used to post every week a thread greentexting some shit about anal rape and murder and linking a completely unrelated news article) but you can't deny there's fully contrasted information as well.

And the fact that ONE article falsified doesn't disprove there's jews pushing for illegal immigration because ISRAAID IS AN ACTUAL NGO THAT EXIST AND YOU CAN CHECK ITS WEBSITE AND OPERATIONS!

Debunk all the infographics you want, that's good, but don't come with your psalm about how this place only has manufactured propaganda.

This will be the most pathetic fad ever, it will age worse than A Flock of Seagulls hairdos.

They wanted her gone so bad that they offered to give her an island all to herself

>The Wall is real

>See Blandland flag.

Yeah, about that...

Oh, okay.

Attached: 7CD2B287-4C3D-41A2-8D4A-F2A5898C400C.jpg (960x651, 46K)