Neocon nick

Unironic statement: Fuck Nick Fuentes.

vid on him and other neocon grifters here: youtube.com/watch?v=u1470L-PRjg

Attached: 1512903807893.png (601x634, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laibi6aTqZo
youtube.com/watch?v=0O5h4enjrHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus
bitchute.com/playlist/tx1bOEIkZjkO/
youtube.com/watch?v=ynbdfTRzvew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>self-advertising on Jow Forums
sage

bump from a late nicker fan. Tell me nick sucks

I know he's disingenuous , how can it not be, > oh oh I wanna be (((optics))) oriented

settle down owen before your anger spirals out of control and you become jim goad 2.0

nick is our guy
fuck off kike

This must be a joke. he's literally a NatSoc.

Fuck man whoever made this youtube video is such a fucking weak wannabe.

>wannabe
no shit lmao they're literally stealing nick's own terms (neocon nick and grifter) and trying to use them against him, 0 originality

First you try Mike Enoch and now 10 minutes later you're on to Nick? You kikes are obvious as fuck.

shut the fuck up nigger

>some guy gains fame on real right
>le epic criticizer appears on Jow Forums and youtube
every time

who cares what this low iq nigger faggot thinks?

>low iq
confirmed for never watching his show

Kek yea, it's also all the stereotypically used phrases apart from Nick's terms. And then all the emotional appeals and the inability to understand the mind of others. Sure Nick is wrong in he says war with Iran is bad but he doesn't realise that Nick is just a young guy who does value life but he's at that stage of young scepticism.

stfu owen

Nick is an aids infested fag

>neoconservatism is when a country goes to war against another country
>neocons invented war

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>unironically advertising your shitty video of walking around a parking lot holding your phone while talking like Baked Alaska while trying to call Nick Fuentes a neocon
Unironically kys urself so you stop dragging us down, brainlet.

Attached: 1553080450663.jpg (407x454, 18K)

Neocons want to go to war for Israel Owen. You and your bears are gay.

thanks, link to ur grindr page?

in vid i said that i watched him, realized hes a neocon, unsubbed, people started calling me out on yt comments, made this vid to explain

I realize nick is young, watch the vid i posted, I commented on that fact a couple times

found the kike

>pic related for all these tryhards I've replied to. Literally every criticism you've listed here I've addressed in the vid, which tells me you didn't watch but you comment anyway.

Cool.

Attached: 1545820413352.png (680x523, 168K)

sorry, let me throw my life in the trash so you can see my face in a studio.

Your mother should have swallowed you.

was hitler a neocon for invading poland?

okretard

no wonder Nick is so blackpilled and cynical when he comes to Jow Forums and sees this retardation

Attached: 1557198604794.png (413x461, 332K)

speak english you fucking illiterate spic

youtube.com/watch?v=laibi6aTqZo

DEFO NOT SKIPPING LEG DAY

hello leg dept.

You deny one 1/4 jew oafish self destructive comedian and suddenly you will be besieged with non stop schizophrenic posts about you thanks to his ball gargling “bears”. Fans of a man who jerked off in front of his friends.

Like I said, I enjoyed Nick's content, but I can't get behind someone who would look at a war or a nuclear strike against a country thats never done anything to the US and find it, as he says, amusing or entertaining.

I get that Nick will always have more fans than me, I don't care about that, or the people shilling for him, but I'm going to speak my mind regardless.

I'm not pro war or pro nuking anywhere.

Attached: 1560993442800.jpg (330x401, 77K)

ok big guy, i found the joke kind of distasteful too since i'm a Catholic, but you're literally just offended at a joke, unless you think nick would unironically press the nuke button. i hope you realize that. it's like louis ck's joke "of course but maybe" -- and nick does dark humor based on a joker persona

He just wants something to happen. We’re all guilty of that newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=0O5h4enjrHw

nick's "nuclear warfare would be entertaining" bit is just an extension of this

>t. ryan dawson

It's not a joke if he keeps saying it and on his show a few nights ago, it wasn't even said in a joking way. Stop trying to run interference for him.

I agree with most of what Nick says, but after hearing his """nuke Iran joke""" for the 100th time, it just became clear to me what kind of diet neocon he is.

Also, him unironically thinking that all non Catholics are going to hell? Wtf

the joke was intended to weed out weak willed individuals such as yourself. You won't be missed.

Stay stupid and keep letting others think for you, you're doing GREAT

>a joke isn't a joke if you say it multiple times
what
>Also, him unironically thinking that all non Catholics are going to hell? Wtf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus
also purgatory =/= hell

Go back to mopping the floor of that restaurant, faggot.
You can barely string a stentence together.

talk about a non-sequitur.
I didn't mention a single one of my own beliefs, I merely remarked on the fact that you are weak, which you are.
Not only are you fragile but you are also incapable of forming a coherent argument. How pathetic.

>those goblinoid ears
>that faggy posture
>those chicken legs

Nice. So Whats your $ pledge tier for America first on patreon?

why did you get offended at joking about nuking people but not joking about putting up automated turrets at the border? both involve children getting killed. the left is waiting for you

another non-sequitur.
do you even realize how stupid you look?

if the idea of offensive war and people getting killed makes you start crying and crawling into fetal position, i don't think you're ready for fascism.

Nice "rims" there "Cobra". You low class wigger fuck.

Looks British

lol legit made me laugh

It's just my work horse and those are way better than the stock ones that were on there before!

He’s just a William F Buckley LARPer but less glowy.

It is pretty strange when he says that orthodox people are going to hell on multiple occasions, what is his reasoning for this?

i watch all of his shows and i don't remember him saying that, he always says he likes orthobros.

Within the first minute you come across as the most insufferable and insecure faggot with something to prove ever. Furthermore, nobody gives a fuck what a literal nobody has to say on a somebody, and I don't even like Nick.

Never do this again you fucking cum.

Attached: 1536666223827.jpg (566x553, 132K)

This

Nick is an unmoral attention whore who has a lot of funny stuff to say but ultimately doesn't give a shit about anything except maintaining a unsteady flow of money from lesser men.

>you fucking cum

lol did you actually mean to write that or did your voice to text app not recognize your sloppy accent

>unmoral

Hello, grammar department?

No he doesn't. Every so often he'll get a superchat concerning orthodoxy and he says "but you're going to hell"

libertarians who can't tell the difference between neoconservatism and fascism are cringe

Attached: Capture.png (1078x490, 76K)

he only says "but you're going to hell" to pagan superchatters. he says Catholicism "gives you the best shot" or "maximizes" your chance of getting into heaven when discussing protestants or orthos

Fuck off you fucking cum.

>implying nick coined the term 'neocon' or 'grifter'

You're trying to be like him. Be yourself instead.

bitchute.com/playlist/tx1bOEIkZjkO/

Attached: correct.png (800x800, 904K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ynbdfTRzvew