Hungary inferior to poland

polakanon here, hungary not as good as polan. poland stronk and hungary cuck. i have no relationships with magyarcucks

Attached: poland.jpg (595x422, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/hungary-poland-had-enough-of-liberal-democracy-eu-must-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok rabbi

Attached: 49701A3C00000578-5418127-image-a-28_1519227305583.jpg (306x516, 29K)

Fuck off rabbi

my wife slovak. she and i am agreement czech cucks no develop or as advance as slovak GODS. slovak bvll btfo czech all day of week

Attached: slovak.jpg (454x226, 9K)

Show your flag then.

>memeflag
Fuck off kike

Yup, it's a D&C slide thread
Go Poland and Hungary! I love you guys!
sage

Fuck off, kike. No real/ethnic Pole hates their Hungarian brethren.

Pole and Hungarian brothers be,
good for fight and good for party.
Both are valiant, both are lively,
Upon them may God's blessings be.

Polak, Węgier — dwa bratanki,
i do szabli, i do szklanki,
oba zuchy, oba żwawi,
niech im Pan Bóg błogosławi.

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát,
Együtt harcol s issza borát,
Vitéz s bátor mindkettője,
Áldás szálljon mindkettőre.

Attached: 3AE4807A-F26B-4BCA-A852-16C0D5B7E53B.jpg (571x597, 107K)

I love you too, Romanianbro. Maybe we can be the mediators that attempt to improve the relationship between you and Hungarians.

ok rabbi

Attached: 49701A3200000578-5418127-image-a-36_1519227394474.jpg (306x682, 24K)

romania and poland no ally, poland better than romania

HUNGARY WAGE BELOW POLAN AND THEREFORE NOT TAKEN TO BE SERIOUSLY

Attached: wage.jpg (501x180, 16K)

go to int

There's retarded memeflag bullshit to stir people, and then there's trying to set Hungarians and Poles against one another.

Attached: 1489731239516.jpg (960x798, 93K)

IT BEST IF POLAN AND HUNGARY NO SEE EACH OTHER I AM PROUD EU SUPPORT

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/hungary-poland-had-enough-of-liberal-democracy-eu-must-act

Attached: evil.jpg (584x288, 30K)

can you be more obvious than that?

>memeflag
Opinion discarded, kike

only with israel flag...

I love Hungary!
Im ther for a week every year.
This year Tihany :)

And your stupid thread wont kill our 1000 years of friendship.

Why faggot jannies wont ban this memeflag spamming threads "Poland is superior to x" everyday?

>polakanon here
Nope, you are just a romanian meme-flagger who tries to stir the shit between us because of the well-known jealousy, pol-hun friendship, and it is not your first time with this kind of thread and not even the last one.

SHUT UP KIKE!

KurvaMuchBros are epic fun.
Love drinking with Polish people.
You guys know how to party!

this thread is now pol-hun fren thread
have some internet images

Attached: pol-hun.png (799x1500, 164K)

Attached: 1515262178747.png (400x290, 50K)

Attached: polakwegier.jpg (500x1500, 226K)

That would be nice. Tensions are not that high to be honest. It's a love hate relationship.

But listen up KurvaMuch user, Poland will be the European super economy in the future. Germany will fall. They don't produce quality like they did. And a lot of polish people worked with the old Germans that had Arbeit Kultur. The polish are returning from Germany and bringing back high skilled workers.
Let's do our best to work together.

ok big loss

Eat a dick kike.... no wait that's part of your religion... the baby dick sucking thing you do.... EAT SHIT!

we really can't be impartial on this one.. sorry user

Attached: hunpol.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>polakanon here
Show flag then

>uses meme flag
Whatever u say schlomo shekelsteinberg

this

I think we scared the kike away.

get the fuck outta here jew

you know that Intermarium is good idea when jews shill against it

Attached: po-hu lewd.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Attached: snap.jpg (718x305, 29K)

3 shekels were sent to your account.

das rite we destroy hungary ezy

We are very good frenemies. We fight, we make up, we fight other assholes... That's how it's been for 1000 years. To some point, I think we've become codependent.

>polaks
>Not pale nigroes
>Based

Fuck Poland slavshits are enemies of Hungary.

Show flag GERMan d&c shill. Poland is our bro.

Attached: 1513846493690.jpg (399x499, 159K)

Fuck off kike. Our only bro is Turkey and Mongolia and our Turkish kin in Ardeal the Secui.

thx fren

Attached: s sz sz s.jpg (800x532, 107K)

oh look, memeflag trying to divide EU nations and make them hate each other
nice try you juden vymrdanec

Attached: 1564200172941.jpg (294x294, 15K)

It should happen. No hard feelings against Romanians, we should be frens.
Muh GDP. Remember these are the people who think breaking every window in town is good for the economy
Good to hear. I love Poland too, you have some nice cities and lakes up North and I like Polish kitchen.

Ur stupid. All Northern Europeans are friends including Germany, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary etc excluding France and OTHER Medshit countries

Heil Hitler! Fuck brown masses

Here we see adept raabi trying to destroy friendship between nations for his own profit, in short, kill yourself op

>Fuck brown masses
that's what germans do 2bh

That would be Swedshits. My pepikbro how bout we grow a beard hit the gym and go to Sweden together pretending to be Syrian refugees?

We would join local gangs and score prime swedish pussy

Attached: 0042C88A-536D-4294-9AB3-04CD48497DFF.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

Show flag shlomo

I imagine most prime swedish pussy is already STD/HIV infected.
Don't forget that according to the EUROSTAT statistics, 98% of swedish girls aged 18 already had multiple muslim boyfriends.

Dont group Hungarians with whiteshits. We are Turanian bozgors from Mongolia, the real alpha master race. Our ancestors Attila the Hun and Gengis Khan shit on you slavshits.

Based. The Iron Guard lives on.

Why not?

Just like us and Ukrainians are. Similar relationship.

Amen

We will never be friends with Romanians. Ardeal is our ancestral land of our forefathers Gengis Khan and Attila the Hun, and we will liberate Ardeal and our Secui Mongol brothers from Romanian whiteshit occupation.

Jesus that’s disgusting, I’m gonna puke. Source?

Romanian detected. Nobody uses bozgor but you. Why do you alwasy have to throw shit on us? And when we throw back your own fecal matter you chimp out.

Dude, Hungarians share no genetic relations with the Magyars from Urals of old. They are much closer to us genetically than to Asians. It's theorized that when the seven Magyar chieftains entered Hungary, they assimilated and pacified the West Slavic tribes living there, hence why they don't look different from us and lack Asian/Mongol features. Only linguistically they still share connection, genetically and culturally they are Central European as fuck.

That made me depressed desu

D:

it doesnt matter if we are slightly bleached we are Mongolians occupying Dacian and Slavic lands.

>bozgors
no one uses or knows that artificial
meme-word just romanians

so fuck off memeflag gypsylander. your kind worse than kikes with the shilling and faking.

that's ridiculous, you must be memeing

the roma-gypsy-anians are really annoying with that word, it's like a nigger calling everyone cracker, it's not insulting, it's like a fly buzzing around being a nuisance

You guys look handsome afk. Tall and aryan lads you are, kinda jealous

Memeflagger gypos are doing the shitfest as usual.

Attached: woolllolol.png (682x1065, 386K)

Memeflag. Ignored.
No real Hungarian hides behind a memeflag.

You are not Hungarian but a German svab. Real Hungarians like Victor Orban are very proud of their bozgor mongol heritage thats why we organise kurultaj for our Turkish and Secuii mongol brothers :)

Gypsies don't use the internet HungarianAnon.

Kike is behind the memeflag.

Create a 1 000 000 + 1. hungarian hate thread or/and "rumania is the whitest" thread, and stay there!

Attached: CmxAulMdfux7U1uJ_s6IooIL24b6JrsUJNuacyHxr8w.jpg (960x928, 106K)

I'd argue a memeflag is even more obvious, also checked

This

>Philippines in pic

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

why is slovak there? slovaks dont care about magyars and polaks :)

Hey heads up bro, theres no Poland without strong relationship with Romania. We need you to survive in current geopolitical climate. So, just as you said, lets do our best to work together mate

This is not a hungarian hate thread Gulash

It's a Polish Hungarian love thread.

Fk off gyp

Romanians are brown and non Aryan. They should be nuked. Anything west of Germany, south of Croatia and East of European Russia deserves to be Turned into a nuclear fucking wasteland

It got dark politically in Romania the last 8 years. But it seams like he hit rock bottom a few years ago and the only direction is going up. We have some corrupt ex-communist leaders that refuse to die. Things are getting better.

My ideal future is having Poland as an industrial Juggernaut and Romania as a tourist destination for East Europeans. We truly have beautiful tourist attractions here.

Attached: Mo8pe2b68GmJvcO0SlsPwR4OXL-Ds-8ZLgIxvgUmUxY.jpg (660x575, 138K)

Also we had a border in the past :)

you can go fuck yourself you filthy kike

Had a nice vacation visiting distant senpai in Hungary earlier this year. Poland next on my list since the west is muzzied. Best part was how cheap groceries and beer was compared to burger land, haha.

shoo shoo memeflag

Visit west Romania. It's save and civilized. Romania is split in two by the Carpathian Mountains. As long as you stick to the West side you will have a great time and see amazing places.

>But it seams like he hit rock bottom a few years ago and the only direction is going up
Glad to hear

>We have some corrupt ex-communist leaders that refuse to die
So do we, but we are probably the most infected out of all ex commie countries out there. But even if so we cant give up. We have to keep going forward and hope maybe one day they actually die

>Also we had a border in the past :)
I am well aware of that, we were also allies against soviets and this is exact the same scenario today :)