We take bets on which country in yurop becomes a third world shithole first. I'll start. Sweden. Who can top that shit?

We take bets on which country in yurop becomes a third world shithole first. I'll start. Sweden. Who can top that shit?

Attached: zpwsrLW.jpg (1440x1973, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOGe02pjE-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia

It already is

oh child rape is no big deal in europe now?
maybe epstein should have moved there
lol the right is more pathetic than the people they demonize

“Oh, what, refugees are mass-raping children?!
What about Epstein who is friends with Drumpf! Haha, yeah, what now?”

Merkel had a bbc rape fetish, only explanation for this shit. She's prob got both feet up on the armrests of a recliner with a cucumber up her poopchute reading this absolutely gushing. She knew this would happen to these pure white countries and she couldnt be happier

lol everyone is so unfair to me

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-27 09-12-19.png (475x394, 98K)

Nah Sweden has nothing to keep the parasites there once the gibs run out. If Sweden goes first the migrants all leave and since swedish pop is tiny things go back to normal. It has to be Germany or France.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-27 09-11-51.png (505x501, 144K)

You mean they aren't all third world shitholes already?

>muh jews
fuck cuckservatives

why do they persecute me?

Mixland yes!

France

the right actually believes if they can't persecute people it's oppression?
lol imbeciles

Attached: 1554305471439.png (674x714, 583K)

they don't get irony do they

In this order
>Republic of Ireland
>Sweden
>France
>Belgium
>Germany
>UK

Article doesnt exist
you are all pretty fucking gullible, have some scrutiny you dumb boomers

Attached: 1552828877428.jpg (994x715, 151K)

England (Scotland Wales and NI will be fine)
France
Sweden
Germoney

Of course USA will beat us all to the cucked line

Attached: 1560363632451.jpg (614x688, 131K)

>persecution of evil is wrong

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

bongland is the worst france is a close second

lmao ok

Ooh Sweden fires are racis.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOGe02pjE-g

Society will collapse before it even comes to that, because the shitskins born here have even less skills than the ones in their home countries. A huge percentage of them have never had a job, any skills, and speak no language well. When the natives stop being able to pay for their whole existance, they can do nothing except starting to riot, which is when the "civil" war will start.
And first will be either GB, France, or Germany. A few years ago it looked like Germany would be able to pay for their sandpeople and niggers for way longer because of their strong industry, but after Merkel decided to phase out coal and nuclear power at the same time, they have regained ground on the collapse scale. My money is still on France though. Biggest population of niggers in Europe by far, extremely civic nationalist, very agressive muslims, and mediocre economy for it's size.

Attached: 1483853124686.jpg (400x279, 87K)

that guy rapes puppies

Just a thought.
Scandinavians should mass migrate into northern Africa and drive the North Africans out. The north Africanscan migrate to scandinavia.
In about 5 years or less, Without white people, scandinavia would become uninhabitable.

>Every single fucking time.

why didn't you do something?

Your country is 62% white and your kids are less than 50. You are screwed. Even this shithole can say better than that.

yeah but our whites arent communist brainwashed ding dongs for the most part.

calls himself tolerant fellow
they just don't get irony

Sweden or Denmark. Probably Sweden.