Moroccan court sentenced two Dutch nationals to death for 2017 deadly shooting in Marrakesh cafe

2 black south Americans (surinamers) getting a death penalty in Morocco for some drugs related crime.

nos.nl/artikel/2295321-nederlanders-krijgen-doodstraf-voor-vergismoord-in-marrakesh.html

Attached: P4W2nPIr.jpg (679x382, 44K)

psssh

Attached: the-dutch-the-dutch-are-scum-motifake-com-every-costa-22679323 (1).png (500x698, 132K)

What the media doesn't wanna tell you is that those two based black men did that in vengeance for what those M*roccan shitskins did to /ourgirls/ Louisa and Maren.

Jow Forums needs to start a happening so we can free those based black heroes.

Attached: louisa_vesterager_jespersen.jpg (1982x1236, 311K)

But guns are banned there? How does such a thing happen? Why would two intelligent young Dutch men do such a thing?

>dumb cunts go backpacking in a third world shithole without protection
>ourgirls

I’d bet you a dollar they’d held refugees welcome signs at some point.

This happened in 2017....

what? the shooting was a year ealier

Fuck those coal burning thots

Morocco is actually based?

They look dutch to me

Any White, Western Woman who goes to a Muslim Country deserves everything they get.

Fuck you, faggot incels. Louisa was an innocent and traditional Danish girl who went to church every Sunday. She had big plans for her future. As she wrote on her Facebook before she left for Morocco, she just wanted to see and explore the big remote world a final time before she finished her bachelor and finally settled down with her Norwegian husband and got a bunch of (white) kids.

Fuck you for being beta cowards and betraying our white women.

Attached: louisa_vesterager_jespersen0.jpg (1240x2255, 274K)

absolutely based

She got the Darwin award

Quintessentially Dutch

Attached: 7b03d702ee_06eec0daee441040a1decddcd8d53f.jpg (600x352, 35K)

WE ARE WE ARE
THE YOUTH OF THE NATION

Uppity niggers in North Africa is a no-no. Didn't the Nogs learn it the hard way in Libya already?

Special delivery for beta-orbiter faggot.

Imagine being such a numale that you are the “maybe-guy” for a dead slut.

Attached: 31806509-0A9B-4002-865E-604072D29C18.jpg (377x224, 9K)

when you are so much a nigger, even your own country men want you dead

i see nothing wrong there

>Dutch nationals

Yea, right.

Hahahaha.