AMA: New York Edition

I was born and raised in Queens, currently work in Manhattan, and live on Long Island. Ask me any questions you have about the city and the area around it.

Attached: 25898446-2EA5-48D0-BB8E-24C7A9A956F5.jpg (750x373, 53K)

>anti-Semite
>Bob Dylan fan

Fuck off normie

That’s Billy Joel you stupid fuck

Jews are fags tho

What's it like living in Long Island? What's it like dealing with traffic all the time? Do you buy things at stores or online?

Billy Joel can suck my 6” white cock. Dumb fucking Jew.

Thinking of moving to East Village. What do you think?

Actual New Yorker here. We don't call it "Manhattan". We call it The City.
>Ya busted, nigga. Log off

I don't because I'm a long island fag thank you for exposing this jew

Kill yourself, real new yorkers call it “New York” or “Manhattan”
Tri-Staters call it the city. You fucking intellectual lightweight

I lived in NYC for a couple years for a job, it fucking sucks to live in desu. Its a unique city with alot to offer, but you pay so much and get so little. So i moved back down south and feel amazing. No roomates and i can actually own land and guns

Well I called it Manhattan cause I figured you Jow Forums brainlets didn’t know what that would mean

I grew up being told that Americans are polite, in a fake way but polite nonetheless. But in NYC I experienced the most rudeness and selfishness I have ever experienced in the world anywhere including China. It seems New York is a bunch of people who don't really want to be living there, but are doing it to make money.

Any area in New York where the old school white population is still majority?

The NYCer stereotype is being rude

>A city full of status seekers and narcissistic ladder climbers
The urbanite is a global parasite

Some areas on long island but that has been on the decline for a long time

If they had open carry or `shall issue' laws, the rudeness would stop.
"An armed society is a polite society."
Robert Heinlin

Baltimore is the superior east coast city and I don't care what any of you shrimp-dick faggots have to say about it. Fight me

Attached: c620x376.jpg (620x376, 136K)

I was born and raised in Queens too. Lived in nyc for 38 years. Last month I bought A house innawoods in PA. I’ve never been happier. There are no Americans in nyc in the last 10 years it turned into a chink, gook, spic filled nightmare full of dirt and shit.

How much cock do you suck on the average day?

I like the idea of going to visit new york. Been there only once, and it was a fun weekend.
Question: If I wanted to go back, but see things "off the beaten path" what kind of things would I do?
As in, tour the boroughs outside of Manhattan.

>1 post by this id
slide thread