Southern Women Appreciation Thread

>new gf
>23 years old, no debt, christian, no tattoos
>one previous sexual partner only, longterm ex-bf
>shoots guns, loves trump, hates nigs
>redpilled on immigration and muslims
>not materialistic, raised in a rural setting and happy with a spartan lifestyle

remind me why anyone would marry a woman above the mason dixon line

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>23 years old
For now
>no debt
Cause she mooches off men, litterally gibs me day muh vagina
>christian
Lol like 90% of women claim to be religious have never seen the inside of a church, their parents may have once or twice so they claim it for life
>one previous sexual partner only
Sure, believe what you want.
>shoots guns, loves trump, hates nigs
Oh neat she holds guns and fires them into nothing wearing a MAGA hat for Instagram likes so based
Sure she is. Women don't care about politics that don't result in physical material gain on their end.
>not materialistic, raised in a rural setting and happy with a spartan lifestyle
Yea sure, unless she's living in a dirt hut what's she's really used to is living in her dad's upper middle class home with electricity, wifi, running water, and cable. Take her camping and she will cry.

>believing any of this

Does she have a sister?

>t. Seething west coasters and/or Yanks
Believe it or not, these women actually exist.
t. Rural Florida 29 years

Fuck off, Yankee. All white women are shit. I married a Christian Asian girl because all of the roasties at church are non-virgin and slutted it up in high school and college.

Just because you go to church does not mean you're a Christian. "YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS"

t. born, raised, live in and will die in Dixie

Attached: 1562173349983.jpg (750x715, 355K)

Because i have a qt mullatto gf
>2019
>white w*men

The only thing of what you fagtexted that you can verify is the tattoo thing. That is a good indication of a non-degenerate, but not more not less.

Sister probably won't be into a paki leaf who can't own an ar15. She want$ real niggaz yo. BBC not British broadcast system

They don't past 14. You know as well as I do they start slutting in 6th grade, sometimes with grown men over 25.

I already see a problem here

This is how all the poor rural ones i grew up with where like. Fucking creepy older men because they thought it made them "mature" lmao. Can't speak for the upper class ones though since we lived completely seperate lives.

White knighting cucks are desperate for roastie pussy. I don't understand it.

Attached: 1556622934477.jpg (441x1024, 135K)

Imagine the enjoyment of that previous sexual partner as he steered his member into her virgin puss. Probably blasted super hard after a couple minutes of pumping.

lmao cuck

I don't know how the South is present day but i spent summers in KY,TN and SC and it was no issue getting a girlfriend down there. Up north it was already like tinder in the 90s. Hard for an average guy to get a 4. Southern girls were also raised in homes were Daddy is the king so they respected men. Even a twerp male had to be somewhat respected.

Nothing close to that now. Women sass and bitch and moan. Sisters spite their brothers. Mothers emasculate their sons. Fathers are divorced and ridiculed.

My family said I was smart for finding a good wife and that the locals are trash and fuck many men before "settling down."

Me neither. Women are like cars. Why get a used one with 100,000 miles when you can get a fresh new [virgin] car off the lot?

They're so poor down there they can't afford shirts so they use bandanas.

you're the actual virgin who thinks girls in relationships get dicked less than girls who are "partying"
a massive virgin by the looks of it too, nice car analogy m8

you have to step outside your basement to meet these women

also you have to not be a fucking loser. get a job an apartment, a car, and some friends, and take a shower

Attached: befcf98ac471dfc6b9f9fea1c4be8e9069374a19e73e42ca0e81dfd19c92ccbe_1.jpg (320x142, 10K)

Same with jobs. Much easier to get a job as an intelligent white man in the south, while in the north the union boomers want 12+ years experience for entry level work.

Friendly reminder you should NOT have sex. Sex is an inherently submissive act for a man since a man gets consumed by a woman and gets his vital energies sucked away. Take the celibacy pill.

Attached: 1556722580789.jpg (670x496, 37K)

years old, no debt, christian, no tattoos
>>one previous sexual partner only, longterm ex-bf

Her heart will forever be attached to her first lover. Congrats, you're a cuck!

Attached: 1464736178797 (1).jpg (612x380, 52K)

>an apartment
Top lel. At least own a trailer. What cuck doesn't own his own land? Those women don't exist no matter what you have. White women are shit from here to Russia.

>file size
one fucking job you nigger

That picture is way too accurate.

solid advice from the cult of virgins on how to pick a woman

she dumped him because he was an atheist and wouldn't be a good father

The only redpill that matter is the JQ, everything else follows

>no debt, christian, no tattoos
>marry a woman
>Does she have a sister?
>Believe it or not, these women actually exist.
>I married a Christian Asian
>Southern girls were also raised in homes were Daddy is the king so they respected men.
>meet these women
So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

southern women appreciation thread.
>posts one pic
>its a thumbnail.
>wants to "talk" about appreciating women.
I would so much rather look at or use my property than talk about it or to it.

Good luck trying to escape public schooling when your oh so based hick wife can't count up to 100 or teach your children any semblance of geography.

Are you that retarded that you can't post a proper pick?

>Supports Israel?
>Zionist Christian?
>Anti-Nazi?

If that blurry thumbnail is her,
(1) Ashkenazi nose and lips = walking plague of genetic disorders;
(2) Wooly hair = quadroon or octaroon with incompatible protein profile and latent psychotic/schizophrenic heritability.

>be pancake faced asiatic subhuman
>don't want to have sex with small dicked feminine asian boys
>create retarded memes shitting on White women
Only low test losers fall for this meme shit. Remember, the only couple that can produce the White master race is White woman + White man. Don't racemix, it makes your children inferior.

Shun race traitors, ignore kike propaganda, breed White.

What's it like to be a cuck fucking sloppy seconds?

I'm truly happy for you, user. She's one in a million nowadays. Some tips, don't let her dress like op pic, you don't want other men looking at your women, especially niggers if you're living down south. She's already redpilled on the bare minimum; muslims, niggers, immigration. But what the jews? And race as a whole? If she's not fully redpilled, she'll start to slip away, and you don't want that. You really don't want that. Women are, based on fact, apolitical. They listen to whatever their spouse or friends say. Basically whoever is the more alpha, they'll listen to that. So until you get her lockdown, she'll most likely start becoming centrist and even liberal. So, start dropping redpills, dress her modestly, and make her yours. And you'll be a-okay.

Attached: 93b3835bd36acc01a92f74b8db29f0cff3ad9c30906642a79690f14e74d9a32a.jpg (687x1117, 93K)

Is she about to poo in the woods? That’s a weird pose.

You ever been to the south? They're dumb as fuck. I mean, really fucking dumb. Yeah, they're hot but lmao if you think they're faithful. They're easy as fuck. There's literally no work required. Just say hi and you're pretty much in.

>White women are shit from here to Russia.

You've met them all?

Attached: 1560372176401.png (677x351, 15K)

american women like that actually exist if you leave the cities.

lots of them, a huge amount actually.

i wish you nip toon watching autist degenerates would stay on your containment boards fuck i hate japs with a passion gook jews x1000

Yeah, I'd rather fuck a jap than your women. Canadian women are arrogant as fuck and have huge ego issues. They'll never say anything to your face but they think they're better than everyone and apparently every blonde girl from Canada has a rich father who gives them everything for free.

>They're easy as fuck. There's literally no work required. Just say hi and you're pretty much in.
another butthurt yankke tourist reporting in, SEETHING from getting turned down 1000x during beach week BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

>beach week
Yeah, you've never been to the south

Lol I'm sitting at a southern breakfast cafe in Duluth, GA right now lichrully staring at one of the chicks that went to my high school who did that. She was a senior when I was a sophomore- smokin' hot mystery meat mulatto chick but she drove a jeep wrangler with rebel flag stickers all over it, and I remember every day after third period some 30 y.o.+ rich asshole would show up in his porsche and pick her up right outside of the theater building and presumably take her somewhere to fuck her brains out while his wife was at work or playing tennis or some shit.
Twenty years later now, she looks like a can of crushed assholes and she's apparently embraced the nigger side of her blood lol.

>sometimes with grown men over 25.
found the rapist.
its amazing how much info about yourself you give away in apost.
look for the van outside, rapist.

>My family said the locals are trash and fuck many men before "settling down."
>family
>local
hmmm...

I did, I didn't marry a white woman. You do something besides white knight for "muh aryan womyn"

>retarded
>pick
hmmm...

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

>Yeah, you've never been to the south
LOL..yea, youre a butthurt yankee. I can tell that easily. Here in NC you guys eminate femininity. Move along, cuck. No Southern pussy for you, only nigger dick like your mom.

>what are old people from another generation
Tard

Asian women are the master race. But they like money. Which is ok, I can provide money. I just want loyalty in return which they give.

>so dumb she can't read
Found the roastie.

>previous sexual partner
>shoots guns
Yikes

Attached: 441CF9A9-4CFD-423A-B689-AC502929EA9F.jpg (324x240, 19K)

Most of them will help you save your money, not burn it up like a materialistic roastie.

>NC
Does that place still have white people?

"do you know joe?"

Attached: 28ft3w.jpg (645x729, 32K)

I got a gf that was pretty much this but didn't start off as redpilled. She had a natural hate for niggers but had never articulated it, it was just a defacto fear. After 3 years of being with her she's now redpilling me about shit I've never even looked into. She's like a passive redpill compendium and in our talks she'll sometimes bust out shit I never knew, like how that Emmett Till nigger totally had it coming and what the north actually did to the south after the civil war
She started off wanting maybe one daughter, now she's ready for 8. She wanted a city life, now she dreams about our future homestead. She was mostly non-religious, now she regularly calls out the satanism in those around us.
ISTJ gf is best gf

Attached: paj.png (177x213, 79K)

women from the north are frigid and ugly because they grow up in cold weather in pollution filled cities

Attached: Cvfpy2-WgAA3y_0.jpg (697x1000, 111K)

>one previous sexual partner
Whore

What about a thicc Midwest gf?

>wishes he had one

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS
t. Stuck with women in Washington, who are without a doubt the worst in the whole nation

>Southern Women Appreciation
and no Hannah?

>'PPRECIATE Y'ALL

Attached: PRECIATE.png (819x767, 653K)

>hurr durr
back to Jew York, kike

Attached: jewmoney2.jpg (303x166, 10K)

>>'PPRECIATE Y'ALL

Attached: hb-face.png (563x611, 322K)

In Sweden it's the opposite

Would y'all bleach this chick?
Be honest

Attached: IMG_0082.png (640x1136, 815K)

She’s attractive but no. I want white children.

My exs mom had straight up brown skin and my ex had blonde hair and green eyes. I could bleach the shit out of her. Probably give her blonde kids cause She has a blonde grandparent

Southern women are a lie, they dont exist in the same way that you guys are thinking. Hannah Baron is a fluke. If they do exist then they found a long term boyfriends in highschool and you are out of luck.
T. live like 30 mins from Hannah Baron.

I met a few charming southern girls when abroad. I envy your loyal stock southerners. They have lovely accents too.

>coming to Jow Forums for advice/to brag about your gay girlfriend
lmao cuck kys lol

for some reason, that accent makes me think they all have smelly feet. like Vickie Valencourt from Water Boy

Southern women are fucking hideous

Attached: 1550425770200.png (511x474, 226K)

Attached: 1558273435696.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Retard alert

Northern women are way more hot lmao and also not everyone in the north hates guns I mean look at Pennsylvania or Maine

>>not materialistic
oh boy you're in for a ride once you make some money

Only in Minnesota or North Dakota, otherwise, Southern girls win every time

>christian
Good luck with that; a woman who can do whatever she wants and be forgiven by Yahweh sky daddy, strengthening her daddy issues bond through forgiveness

Attached: 1564179230896.png (960x955, 152K)

>Sure, believe what you want.
this

Let me alter this, the best southern women I have ever met were raised by a very involved father. So for example, Hannahs father taught her how to fish and bow hunt etc. I know a great family of girls whos father raised them around cars and building things similar to how a father would teach a son. The reason good girls dont exist anymore is because good fathers pretty much died out.

>Pennsylvania
We have more fudds than I'd like to admit and our anti-gun governor keeps getting into office. I don't know how many more years of American gun politics we'll get before all the New York and New Jersey tax refugees ruin it for us.

>reeeeee

Southern women are some of the hottest. Look in the stands at an Alabama football game. But since this is a slide thread I'll tell a funny blacked story. There was a very white behaving nigger in my high school who was pretty well liked. This was Arkansas so no niggers allowed to date daughters. Parents will literally get niggers arrested on trumped up charges or beat their asses. Anyway, popular nigger dies in a car accident. All the boyfriends of the cheerleading squad seething because they can't figure out why their girlfriends are crying uncontrollably and won't show them attention for a week.

>Christian
>Degenerate

>>one previous sexual partner only

Attached: 1560255932136.gif (600x538, 205K)

>Let me alter this, the best southern women I have ever met were raised by a very involved father. So for example, Hannahs father taught her how to fish and bow hunt etc. I know a great family of girls whos father raised them around cars and building things similar to how a father would teach a son. The reason good girls dont exist anymore is because good fathers pretty much died out.
You're in love with her esthetics, fool.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22 Jessica Rabbit Betty Boop Photography, rabbit PNG clipart free cliparts UIHere (728x728, 672K)

But she probably has a Southern accent. Not even joking, I've lived here for almost a decade and I still can't stand it.

w@