"Thicc latinas will not be deported" - Donald Trump

"Thicc latinas will not be deported" - Donald Trump

Attached: dfiikmbuwia31.jpg (1190x1841, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't see too many Latino Nazis.. Wow

Pls link to source

>a fucking leaf

Attached: Canamutts.jpg (804x839, 320K)

I was gonna make the same joke lol

Why do you think she's a nazi?

Attached: nazis-puruanos.jpg (472x291, 57K)

because she's a guard at a concentration camp

big if true

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Posts like this lower white standards

god that's hot

Did she delete her twitter?

Attached: 1563221302041.png (900x699, 650K)

No, it's kiarace24

Would y'all bleach this chick?
Be honest

Attached: IMG_0083.png (640x1136, 780K)

stop

Attached: 1563296758237.png (839x915, 710K)

good

Attached: 1563243932831.webm (720x1280, 2.44M)

>American newspapers report on e thots
Thats beyond pathetic. Hope its not real.

qt3.14 latina girls will be my undoing.

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x783, 145K)

I unironically advocate for a white ethnostate but holy shit, daydreaming about sucking those brown tits while I pump her full of white semen in a mating press gets me fucking torqued.

This thot isn't even that good looking.

nipple

Yes

>focusing the video on her tits instead of her face
She needs to take some photography classes or something

She has a homely look about her. She definitely doesn't look like the cookie cutter thots you see everywhere. Not everyone has to be a model, user.

Dude, I want to pin her on her back missionary style, feel those big brown boobies pressed on my chest, wrap my fingers in her hair, and just pound the everloving shit out of that brown snatch. Then, to take my orgasm to the next level, I'd like to watch her former border patrol coworkers handcuff and deport her, hnnnngg.

A White ethnostate and banging latinas isn't mutually exclusive. Latinas are easy as fuck to bleach. Your children will pass as white.

she is UGLY

I'm sure she's the kind of officer that ask a lot when trying to get a permit or cross the border but never says no

I don't care about them passing as white, I want them to BE white. I don't care if they have paper white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair, if my children have even one drop of non-white blood I'm going to be fucking pissed.

ICE mommy isn't for lewds only wholesome fun outings

Attached: shopping.png (619x883, 964K)

Attached: temp.png (627x600, 49K)

When did you take the castizo nationalism pill, Jow Forums?

from the past vids and pics shes been posting as well as tagging wshh i think shes trying to start a modeling career

"America... I mean Israel first!" -Donald Trump

Wrong, Latinas are made to be plowed into submission not white penis, their entire body is designed to properly accommodate the vigorous pounding that wild white men will deliver to them. I say we mercilessly rawdog every attractive Latina in the States and then send them back across the border. I don't know if anything would make me cum harder than knowing millions of little beaner men would be watching all their beat looking women birth and raise white infants, it's probably how the Spaniards felt when they cucked those idiot natives.

too bad the second she turns 30 she loses a foot of height and balloons out by an extra 100 lbs

Checked. We must impregnate all the Latinas and send them back before they reach the age of 30.

Like you could do anything better

Get a dna test and see whether you even have 100% euro ancestry burger, if your family line has existed for multiple centuries in North America the answer could very well be not.

Stay mad, degenerate race mixer

I've already done this and I am, in fact, 100% European. My family is Swiss.