Brit/pol/ - lazy twat edition

lazy

Attached: chrome_nwnvhWJnl8.png (474x291, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amHYf6nzEb8
youtube.com/watch?v=4TVq6IzVCr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU
youtube.com/watch?v=y8UiSRHrnkI
youtube.com/watch?v=0I8EKI_4P18
youtube.com/watch?v=f4gyPRHRxog
bbc.com/news/uk-49137520
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-immigration-policy-home-office-priti-patel-free-movement-a9020871.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2o3tEWOAcSk&t=400s
twitter.com/LabourByTheMany/status/1154782176598220801
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7292241/Violence-high-seas-clown-sparks-mass-brawl-aboard-P-O-cruise-liner-Britannia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another chuckle brother is dead

>British
>White

please brexit

Attached: ..png (1280x803, 1.81M)

no

rescue this man you foreign bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=amHYf6nzEb8

Attached: EAe3qllWsAAirX8.jpg (774x1032, 91K)

I was just about to make one

youtube.com/watch?v=4TVq6IzVCr0

Attached: FUCK SAINSBURYS.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

>fat man points at bus
Cringe

Fucking this, grant him asylum immediately so his piano videos can remain free from sainsbury “worker” hacking

Attached: A329A8D8-C166-475F-8567-ADD726D5EDCD.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU

youtube.com/watch?v=y8UiSRHrnkI

Its happening lads!!! The Tommeh movement is disintegrating. Racists BTFO'd

Check this one out from 2017. It's fucking gold.

killed by mi5 in some twisted plot to stop brexit

2016, even.

die

>Lets find socialized medicine instead

I hope we really do leave with no deal so I can post this pic and say

"NO DEAL WITH IT"

Attached: 4956783.png (681x489, 187K)

How does it feel knowing that the Tommy movement is dying lads? All that happened was that he got to buy a nice £900k house from the gibs you gave him and there was no justice for the 1400 girls turned into kebabs?

Why are you so intimidated by Nadiyas bank balance?

youtube.com/watch?v=0I8EKI_4P18

hey guys chip in here pls

the little hats have been exposed as D & C kikes, shockingly. tommy did cause a stink and get some publicity but it was a load of pozzed kiked shit and made the who thing look thuggish and unattractive which was probably the plan all along.

Attached: EAfsiPtXoAU21wI.jpg (4096x2731, 1012K)

Johnson's statement and question period was the worst performance I've ever seen from a PM. It's not the most disastrous, (which I would say was Brown in his last days when he was up against a fairly effective leader of the opposition, and a devastating opponent in PMQs), but his demeanor, his clearly forced and pantomimic optimism was extremely unconvincing, and makes me think Brexit might actually have been mistake, (if only because the bargaining position of the EU is simply too great).

It's really quite possible that, as irresistible as has been rise of Johnson, and incredibly unique as he is as a politician, he really isn't capable for the job, and could only have become the first minister of state when nobody else wanted it.

I always thought the Leave campaign was rather feckless and seemed to be incapable of actually raising the most cogent arguments for Brexit, (such as controlling immigration and taking back sovereignty, and instead focusing on petty objections to the EU), but seeing how disastrous Brexit is becoming, I think the Remain side was also ineffective, using absurd arguments like the EU being necessary to stop future wars and because the UK needs it because it can't impose its own labor laws, and not the Northern Ireland border question, and basically that the EU is a powerful cult that is perfectly willing to deny independence from its member states in exchange for free trade.

It might be in the interest of Britain to stay in the EU, not because it's just, but because it's practical in light of how uncompromising and ideological the most influential leader of the EU have become, similar to how it was in the interest of Soviet member states to indefinitely submit to the U.S.S.R., if only because defiance, if perhaps noble, would not have been effective, or beneficial.

So I'm considering becoming a pragmatic Remainer, (even though Britain must leave in some capacity to respect the vote), if only because the strength of the EU.

greeks have been running d&c anti-white campaign for months now, fuck off.

What a boring post

What a based post

Ok.

lmao

I meant to add this, but did not have space, but if somebody can explain to me how the situation is not as dire as it seems, I would be interested. Again, Johnson's performance had the very opposite effect of what was intended, but I think he was simply less effective than May in positively characterizing the situation, not that the situation has somehow become worse with Johnson at the helm.

I know this general is particularly hostile to foreigners who have any opinion on the actually political subjects, (especially Americans, I think), but I don't know where I would be informed along these lines. Every resource out there either seems delusionally optimistic about leaving, or mendaciously supportive about the EU, not tacking the possibility that, however unjust and pernicious it is as an institution, its power is too great and it will stop at nothing to maintain its existence, even bringing a country as powerful as Britain to its knees.

Can you feel it?
Winter is ending.
Spring is returning to England.
The country and it's people are waking up.
Glorious.

Attached: 164569513-narnia-wallpapers.jpg (1280x805, 72K)

QRD?
I've missed this. Is he insane?

TL;DR The EU is the new U.S.S.R., meaning its evil, but can't be effectively opposed except to the detriment of Britain, meaning the latter should not leave, unless its willing to sacrifice every material interest as a matter of principle.

Is that better?

I like to go in there and stir the shit. One of the channels is called "Secret Sources" and is run by a boomer former copper called Dionne who has just recently been made aware of the JQ. Her fans are also mostly schizo boomers and I love having my fun with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4gyPRHRxog

Peter Hitchens is soul crushing blackpilled

Attached: 1532647897485.jpg (581x1024, 91K)

Brexit was a quasi-referendum on immigration, it turns out that the masses were misinformed (shocking I know!) and that we always had control over non-EU immigration which is what most people had a problem with. Now Boris wants to give illegals who have been living here for a long time amnesty and it turns out immigration won't go down post-Brexit so most people don't care about it anymore apart from extreme Europhiles and boomers who want their passports to be coloured blue like the good old days.

What the fuck

>the EU is like the soviet union
>that means its a good idea to remain in it
>the soviet Union was strong, and didn't collapse after maintaining utter poverty and failure for decades, hampering the development of the Russian speaking world for all time
>Boris did terribly in his first PMQs
>it might have looked like he ripped Labour a new asshole, but corbyn was merely lulling him into a false sense of security so he he could pummel him extra hard next time hahhha

What's a Bexit

False

Any source on Boris' plans on giving amnesty to illegals?

I just sensed a disturbance in the force, is Timmy ok?

Probably not t b h

He’s date checking in heaven lad

> under 10k migration
it's been a lie for decades. Brexit was in part about migration because it has been constantly talked about as a problem because people are seeing their country change in their own lifetime. but normal people couldn't understand why it wasn't going down despite the promises. it was never intended to go down.

Attached: lies.png (1000x4461, 2.31M)

Europe is fucked if we stay or not. The EU will collapse if we stay or not.
It's better to rip off the band aid quickly.

I'm saying it's practical to remain in it, just like it was practical for Soviet states to submit because defiance would have been harmful.
>>the soviet Union was strong, and didn't collapse after maintaining utter poverty and failure for decades, hampering the development of the Russian speaking world for all time
I would say the Soviet Union was strong enough to maintain its authority, which is effectively the power the EU has.
>>Boris did terribly in his first PMQs
He really did. I've never heard anybody answer questions that poorly.
>>it might have looked like he ripped Labour a new asshole
That's not the impression I got. The situation is basically the same as it was under May, but to me, he comes across as less competent and thinks that a show of optimism can convince people everything will be fine, when this is not supported by the facts.

It's unfortunate that Britain isn't strong enough to oppose the rest of the EU and benefit from it, not that leaving, (which I think is necessary), will destroy Britain, but I do not believe it will benefit from it. The real culprit are those technocrats who have, (perhaps to their credit, because it was probably their intention), created what was once little more than free-trade bloc into a federalist union that, however unjust, can't be effectively opposed.

Unless it reforms drastically. Which is possible, but frankly very unlikely considering the past record

Okay. I'm not convinced that's the case, but even if it were, it seems that it would have been more materially practical for Britain to stay part of it, and then attempt to leave when it was undeniably in its interest to leave. For now, it's Britain falling on its sword just to make a point. Again, this is largely due to how effective the EU bloc has become in subjecting member states, not that there's is any inherent benefit to federalism on the continental level, unlike what eucentrists believe.

he's relaxing in his pants like a true englishman

Attached: EAf3A30W4AA8gpv.jpg (2064x1548, 465K)

Does anyone have details about this happening?
bbc.com/news/uk-49137520
>He said one witness "explained to staff that things kicked off when another passenger appeared dressed as a clown. This upset one of their party because they'd specifically booked a cruise with no fancy dress. It led to a violent confrontation."

Attached: krusty le pepe.png (1024x1256, 253K)

>unless its willing to sacrifice every material interest as a matter of principle.
The EU has been deconstructing our manufacturing and other businesses and relocating them to Eastern Europe. Membership to the EU is like having your organs removed.

fucking retard sibling got me a 35cl vodka bottle from sainos when I told them to get me the cheapest 70cl one. literally how the fuck do you confuse a 35cl tiny bottle for a 70cl one? dumb retard and its pissing down so i cant be arsed to go up myself now

>can't be effectively opposed except to the detriment of Britain
who gives a shit? most of the country has barely changed since the 70s and the cracks have been on display for a long time. in the EU or not this country is going to die. better at our own hands

Ostensibly there were a variety of reasons for voting leave but lets face it, immigration was the biggest one.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-boris-johnson-immigration-policy-home-office-priti-patel-free-movement-a9020871.html

On top of the amnesty, he is wanting to scrap the target of reducing net migration in favour for a point-based system like Australia (which has a higher net migration per capita rate than the UK) There is absolutely no reason why you can't go for both numbers AND quality. For example first X amount of people to check the list of standard get a work visas and from then on the door is shut.
Its about lowering wages and living standards which is good for big business who themselves donate to big parties AND it gives the right-wing press good material to stir divisions within society (exacerbating the ones that would happen inevitably from mass immigration) to destabilise and weaken the country.

lil c

Just neck it in one to maximise the effect

rent free

Pretty common for Brits, we aren't the best behaved on holidays.

he thinks im not going to inject it all in one go instead

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

lil c

He wants a points system. That's good enough for me.

Not really it’s going to be a disaster

Congrats Boris. But never forget:

The Brexit Party are still here and watching.

Based Are Nige. That's BAR as an acronym. Very apporpriate.

Attached: are nige dragon george.jpg (620x697, 114K)

well guess im going up then myself

>immigration was the biggest one.
Id put it equal with sovereignty

I need you out of business, ok sunshine, you understand me?

the left wing media is by far the loudest and most normalised voice in this country and is pushing gender and diversity horseshit 24/7. weakening of the country comes from authoritarian policies of diversity, anti-family, anti-white identity, discrimination and literally crazy ideas of gender identity and hate laws along with a police that is literally pozzed and cannot control real crime but prioritize socio-political thought crimes. people are too frightened to speak or even leave their homes in some instances. the right wing press is a joke.

Attached: EAfr98WWsAAVcs2.jpg (4096x2731, 1.06M)

sneed

>be yesterday
>be me
>woke up at 6 am, feeling tired
>lie in bed, browse internet on phone
>can't sleep more so I do chores and browse internet and drink coffee
>current internet timesink routine is to listen to music while playing 2048, while suckling on 24 hour news like a rat in an experiment
>read 20 pages of a book, eat food
>about to go to gym in early afternoon but sleep for an hour instead
>go to gym and lifting goes really well and I feel invigorated
>it's late afternoon and I waste some more time by applying for jobs or something
>go to have coffee outside to feel less alone but waste time at a library instead
>skim through books I'm interested in but not enough to read fully
>go back home, feeling sad at seeing the Friday night normies
>have a small junk food binge, go to sleep
>wake up today feeling fine
>waste time online, do chores, apply for jobs
>decide to skip exercise today because it's rainy (don't feel fat anyway)
>go outside after 1 pm
>walk my usual route in central London; it's rainy so the place doesn't feel as upbeat;
>sit in library
>start reading novel but stop after 5 pages because the main character is flirting with a woman and it triggers me
>start a PKD book and read for 25 pages
>leave and walk around more, feeling sad at seeing GigaStaceys
>ride on top deck of a bus to see the city and the qts (not as many when it's cloudy)
>walk around some more
>now drinking coffee and feeling sad about life
>will most likely binge at McDonalds soon (not a guilty binge)

I need to use this period of free time to prove to myself that I can be productive under my own initiative.

I have no books I really want to read. There's nowhere in London I really want to see. My weekend posts had so much more emotion 2 years ago. Now I'm just numb. I also don't really feel social awkwardness any more in many situations. Just deep cynicism, detachment, and apathy. But most of all, a deep understanding of how my ugliness makes everything in life more difficult.

Based

cringecel

What type of British person was on this cruise?

Wouldn't a points system slam the door shut on anyone without a good qualification?
Isn't that a normal way of handling immigration that non cucked countries use?
Wouldn't that stop 3rd worlders and flaky lefty euro hippies all in one?

My friend works for Carnival and he says the P&O cruises are full of scum.

Attached: IMG_20190727_170852.jpg (480x632, 59K)

Zombies

Lads, lads! I'm eating a cake!

The MSM's worst nightmare: People they hate actually being successful at their job

Attached: boris horror.jpg (1487x419, 82K)

let all your problems just melt away while being transported by the velvety tones of Tim's virtuoso guitar playing

youtube.com/watch?v=2o3tEWOAcSk&t=400s

Attached: tim.png (398x666, 296K)

Make Great Britain Greater Again.

He’s got you on the ropes

What a ridiculous article

one mate bottled it since he cant leave his sister and her new born on their own due to parents going out, rip in pieces. guess im getting drunk and watching ufc instead then

Did you read it?

Fuck me ragged. How have his neighbours not strung him up?

he just wants to sing and play his piano in piece, leave him alone

He's actually decent on the piano, why does he decide to spaz about on the guitar

1. Let immigrants be in.
2. Produce technology.
3. Take bigger and bigger control of the seas.

Can’t believe me bullying you last night has caused you to turn to drink lmfao

Agreed

Is this Russian humour?

That why youre a fat alky then, cos you get btfo here on the reg?

The response of Labour is to get the opinions of a bunch of abnormal sexually ambiguous foreign people as possible. literally scraping the bottom of the gene pool barrel. normal people do not identify with these freaks, well done Corbyn lmao

twitter.com/LabourByTheMany/status/1154782176598220801

Attached: 190634.png (555x452, 248K)

But I’m shredded and have quit it the drink???

you are right to be fair. I don't think he tunes the guitar, and he could make use of a metronome

And so it begins!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7292241/Violence-high-seas-clown-sparks-mass-brawl-aboard-P-O-cruise-liner-Britannia.html

Attached: screenshot-www.dailymail.co.uk-2019-07-27-19-06-00-685.jpg (976x851, 921K)

>socks
Very classy.

Google "biological Leninism" if you haven't heard of it

I didn't mean somalia. Most of the successful Americans are immigrants.

I'm intimidated by your biceps