PC culture

What's with political correctness nowadays?

It seems everywhere you go, everyone wants you to be pc and not speak your mind. The worst part is how there's no uniform 'pc' culture, so most of these pc zombies are hypocrites.

Here's a little story about these fags
>At work
>Trade Snapchats with some tranny (ftm) who wanted to be my friend
>Pity it and oblige
>Start sending memes
>Send a meme about autistic people
>Tranny freaks out, Calls me a bigot
>Glares at me at work now
>Literally wasn't even that offensive
>Mfw

Attached: 1564191324977.png (631x732, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpocket.com/explore/item/americans-strongly-dislike-pc-culture?utm_source=pocket-newtab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Live in solitude, u will never feel hurt

Send her more meme's. Really offensive ones.

>socializing with mentaly ill people
>wondering that it bites you in the ass

>tranny
>(ftm)
who would do such a thing and why

Attached: 1563259182402.png (160x160, 42K)

Lol she would be the type to get me written up

Attached: 1564181304664m.jpg (1024x794, 272K)

I asked her and she said "bc I'm trapped in this female body and I want to be a masculine stong guy"
>Female
>Strong

Attached: 1564108231338.jpg (420x487, 51K)

You misunderstood. Who would ever want to fuck a ftm? And why? There is no feminine penis. Shit makes no fucking sense.

Oh no I don't like her, just became her acquaintance out of pity

Who the fuck would want responsibilities of a man does that bitch know what shes trying to get herself in to? damn, women are stupid

just be respectful to others.
its not that hard boomer faggot

"Political Correctness" came from (((Communism))).

Despite how crowded this cathedral is, there are almost no true believers getpocket.com/explore/item/americans-strongly-dislike-pc-culture?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Americans all seem to be perpetually offended, it must be their sky high estrogen levels.

The idea is to not be a dick to marginalized groups. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, Jews, Muslims, disabled people...
It's actually pretty easy to figure out, once you get the hang of it. But you gotta stop being the kind of person who refers to people as "fags".

Dumb fucking nigger like tranny cunt get the fuck out of here you jiggaboo beaner hook dickgirl fuck head

>just dont be a dick to people
>simply existing is being a dick to people
Sorry sweetie. Im not killing myself just so some people stop being offended at my race. No matter how much you wish it.

>Im not killing myself just so some people stop being offended at my race.
Uhh, what the fuck? Nobody is asking you to?

>friends in the current year
That’s where you fucked up

I don't really get it either. We're nearing the end times I think; I mean fuck, I see maybe one commercial in ten where there's an actual white couple lol the oversaturation is incredible

The problem with your logic is...

You give a faggot a cookie they're going to ask for some milk.

Look at the shit they're getting away with today, completely unheard of 20 years ago.