The duality of masculinity is for man to be either a shield or a sword. Do you protect that which you treasure...

The duality of masculinity is for man to be either a shield or a sword. Do you protect that which you treasure, or attack that which you despise?

Attached: 1554595914809.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

all will come to the man who can wield his sword, yet equally know how to sheath it

Attached: ee8.jpg (640x960, 89K)

wow your question is like a satisfying after-dinner fart.
It's so smug and whiffs of roast potato and chicken with sage and onion stuffing

>he doesn't know that his shield is a weapon
sad

Give an authoritative answer to my question if you're gonna accuse me of being a pseud

No man actually gives 2 fucks about your question, I'd probably smack you then buy you a beer just to shut you up.

Neither! I nuke the shit out from everything.

Attached: 1564240220483.png (900x900, 154K)

I'll take a white claw, they're really good dude have you had one

>white claw
Whew, I might have to feed you a few white russians after that poofer drink. Cohincidentally I'm pounding white russians today

I don't treasure or unironically despise anything

Attached: 1563720646925.jpg (383x487, 24K)

I get home from work, smoke weed, jack off to Teen Kasia, and play video games. Then on Saturday morning I have breakfast with my family and rage about society. I'd like to have kids but I haven't found a woman I like enough, my current girlfriend is only half white but I'm too a pathetic to make any changes.

no point in doing that, I prefer to ask you a question, but first, yeah you're right I was accusing you of being a pseud.
so here is a question of mine that whiffs of roast beef and yorkshire pudding
who cares?

I'm not a libertaritard but it's cool seeing capitalism in action trying to respond to the sudden explosion in popularity of spiked seltzers, over the course of 3 months suddenly every big brewer has their own variation of white claw. 200% up in sales from last year or something like that

Teen Kasia's a phase dude move on from her and move on with your life when you're ready

Damn I got BTFO

But that video of her fucking the dildo that's stuck to that bed frame is really hot, dude.

Blow it enough to any one vid and it gets old

>over the course of 3 months suddenly every big brewer has their own variation of white claw.
Interesting. Well whatever makes your money, Cheers. My cash is spread wide in defense stocks right now , The US gov just can't keep pumping cash into Boeing, Raytheon etc...

I've probably been jacking off to that video for 9 years.

>whynotboth.jpeg

The meek shall inherit the earth, goy.