My HUSBAND bingo'd me out of the blue

All the classics y'all. "We are biologically designed to want to have kids. You will never love anything more than your own kid and if you don't have one, you'll be missing out on that. I'm concerned for you mentally that you don't want any!"

Like, excuse me hubby of mine... I want to be able to live my life selfishly loving myself and him above everyone else. I don't want to throw away a good quarter of my life taking care of a kid we will never be able to afford. We are both back in college and working and by the time we graduate, we'll both be 30.

So what he is proposing is that immediately after we graduate college, we pay off our debt, buy a house, and immediately have kids. I don't feel like I'll have time to live my life! I want to go on trips across the country and work on bettering my health both physically and mentally. Having a kid would just destroy both of those opportunities for me.

He said to me last night "you were a fence-sitter and now you have decided to be CF?"

Yes love. I have.

Attached: n7eLpw0P2T-qka8zT1-U_LqSfGvkSD-U5ZUB83gcCMQ.jpg (914x800, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ugandan-woman37-sets-world-record-38-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My ex husband did this to me. He knew when we first started dating that I never wanted kids, and at the time he conveyed that he was ok with that. Within weeks of marriage, he started with light-hearted jokes about me becoming a mom. Those soon morphed into, "I would really like to have a baby with you. You'd be a great mom." Then that further morphed into, "A wife is supposed to give her husband children." Then he started sabotaging my birth control pills, and one night even started having sex with me while I was asleep.

Your husband's behavior is making my hair stand on-end.

I have a corgi, called Yoda. He's 8 years old. He just had a second back surgery due to a dislocated hernia. That means that he's kind of disabled for a while. He can't walk that good and he needs to walk at his own pace. Which is slow.

Yesterday when I was walking my dog a lady with a stroller and a toddler came next to by. They wanted to say hi to a dog, which usually should be fine. But not this time. Not three weeks from the surgery, that saved him since he almost paralyzed. Anything like too much excitement or jumping or anything is really bad for the dog. And he loooooves the attention, especially involving children. I saw this coming beforehand and I said that "we'll just go to the side so you can pass."

But the brat and the mom - oh dear god - they just ignore all my sayings and just jump right ahead of the dog. And what a lovable being he is, he jumps right ahead, ready to kiss and be an awesome dog that he is.

I'm just scared. I yell big "NO!", because the dog shouldn't be jumping on anything. But the mom just says that "it's all alright" and let the crotch goblin come towards my dog. I pull him back as easy as I can and try to tell her that this dog can't do things like that.

"But he's just a baaaaby! Why won't you let him pet the dog?"

ME: "Because he had just had a surgery and he shouldn't be jumping around."

MOM: But he's just a kid! He can't harm him!"

ME: Yeah, but my dog can harm himself due to of excitement.

MOM: My kid will be fine.

ME: Well, I'm sure of that but I can't tell. So please stay away.

(The kid still tries to approach my dog that I really gently pull away.)

MOM: You are such a selfish bitch! My kid just wanted to say hello to a doggo!

No ma'am. I can't let my disabled dog to get excited for a strangers because he's just recovering from a nearly paralysis.

This made me realize that my dogs and cats are the most important thing of my life. I couldn't understand any better. They are my life and all and everything, even though my family says otherwise. I want to take care of them because I've promised so. And they're the most perfect things that an earth can carry: My pets. All my family says that 'what about kids?!', and I'm just 'I have them already''.

I really do understand how it feels to be a responsible of another being - It's just not my child. Put the pets and another animals are also innocent and many of them need a caring. This is my legacy of childfree life - Giving my best to those who can't do it themselves.

ITT:
Cat ladies posting fan fiction

Attached: D1971DC9-C0CA-4361-9D88-C74566011973.jpg (450x393, 48K)

My birth mom heavily favours my oldest half brother as he has “had kids and continued the bloodline.” He can do no wrong because of this. He even cheated on his wife and still is the golden child. The half brother that’s in between us and I don’t have kids. My birth mom will straight up ignore me when my oldest half brother and his kids are around. And she’s already ignored me for 20 years before we reunited.

As an adoptee there is a whole myriad of issues between my birth mother and I, but we often talk about birth, kids, etc. I was raised in a different country (the one I was born in, she moved away with my half brothers) and still live there now. We were talking a few weeks ago and she said “my grandchildren will all have [country where she now lives accents!]” totally forgetting about me and where I live. I am still deciding whether I want kids in the future but I was a bit taken aback. I did not expect bloodlines and accents to be so important to her

My niece and nephew are a whole other post. But honestly. The differentiating treatment between my half brother and I makes me infuriated. He is not any better just because he’s had kids.

And then the dog clapped.

“Dislocated hernia”

Ok.

No, it's commie anti-American bots pretending to be cat ladies posting fan fiction.

nigger what

FAKE

Yes he is.

He is fulfilling his biological imperative. You are fulfilling an order of 40 McNuggets.

Bait level 0. The sad part is you’ll make some newfags mad

Bullshit.

So everyone knows that board game. Well isn’t it a nightmare that you HAVE to produce multiple crotchfruits playing that game? I played it with my friend and moms friends asshole kid and groaned when I landed on a ‘Have baby’ space. Along came FB or future breeder and Calm girl CG

FB: TAKE A FUCKING BABY NOW!

Me: but I don’t even want kids. That’s my life

FB: take the goddamn baby or you can’t play

Me: okay

I then sat back and took out my phone

FB: I HATE YOU. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BABY SO I CAN BE YOUR AMAZING BABYSITTER. I LOVE BABIES!

Me; have all the babies you want. I sure as hell don’t want any.

FB: just because you’re bi doesn’t mean you don’t have to have kids

Me: just because I’m bi isn’t my reason. It’s because I don’t want any kids flat out. I want cats

CG: what about a compromise? OP let’s make the babies you have kittens you’ve adopted instead.

FB: NO THATS NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BABIES ARE A PART OF LIFE

Me: I’m with CG. And babies are just life. You don’t need them to survive.

With that we continued playing. I ended up with a wife and 4 cats.

FB is gonna be a mombie who forces her chunky dunk on all of us. If she has one. Her ugly personality ran out of room. And she’s the moms friends asshole kid. I don’t particularly like her because she thinks that because I DON’T WANT KIDS that I’m a giant asshole and a bitch and a world destroyer. She thinks that overpopulation is the greatest thing because “MoAr BaYbEeEeE” and her babysitting gigs are all she’ll talk about and she hates it if we discuss anything else because apparently at 17-19 we should be thinking about grinding down on some wood and shoving a few out.

Are we being raided?

bullshit

I was at a coffee shop today, on one of the outside tables since it was baking. I was just minding my own business before spotting a little girl (probably around 4-5) pushing a baby buggy (aka ‘stroller’ for Americans).

It then struck me. It’s a loop. Most families are very excitable around the topics of BAYBIEEES UWU (duh, it’s a family). But the young kids (very easily manipulated) see the whole family getting pumped up for the ‘nAtUrAl TuB bIrTh Of AuNt KaReN’s 5tH cHiLd!!!!’, and naturally, young children crave attention, they want all the attention aunt Karen is getting. At such a young age, it is drilled into us that a pregnancy is a true blessing (whether planned or not*), and that we will someday get our own ‘little ray of sunshine’.

We are never told about the constant throwing up, discomfort, pain, mood swings, birth process and tears that a child/foetus brings to a woman. It’s not a fucking ‘magical experience’, a stork doesn’t carry a baby through the air, onto your doorstep. No, it comes out your fucking vagina, where you P E E (jk, i know urine comes from a different ‘route’ lol).

It’s so messed up, and sex Ed is absolute shit. Never ever have they explained how abortions work or how to get them, they only say what happens to the foetus during pregnancy and how it comes out. They don’t mention the pain.

They also don’t mention the shitstorm of parenthood. All you see (most of the time) are the ‘family comes first uwu strongg lovee’ moments on social media. They never show the tears, their parents drinking all night whilst the other cheats, leaving their kids with their grandparents.

Never ever do they highlight the negatives.

*my aunt got preg from a 1 night stand (I’m assuming, she got all defensive when the father was mentioned) and everyone was so happy for her. Though, she had a shit job and probably couldn’t provide for the kid with her wage. She’s currently in uni rn, but all she fucking does is bitch about how hard it is being ‘a single mummy who goes to uni’ on Facebook to get attention. Her typical post is a pic of her at uni and taking a picture of her blank word document ‘hard work’. Ugh, idk, something about that just really bugs me. Be proud of your achievements but it gets to a point where you’re just milking it.

Sorry if it’s all over the place but my head feels like a scrambled egg rn because of the heat.

I like knowing that there's some butthurt autistic 400 lb hacker in their mom's basement who was so bored as to program a bot to print absurd texts just for cheap laughs.

Reported for not politics

I hate traveling. I hate foreign countries. If you’re with someone you love, have kids. It’s simple. You’ll figure out the finances soon enough. When men have to beg women that they want children, that’s how you know we live in clown world. It’s usually the woman begging the man.

>I have a corgi, called Yoda. He's 8 years old. He just had a second back surgery due to a dislocated hernia.
What the fuck are we gonna do about women?

Attached: 1561688232608.jpg (803x801, 125K)

>Things that never happened for $500.

>changes memeflag
>forgets we have ID
go back to wherever you came from

I'm not a bot, I'm a 1488 terabyte turing complete transhuman artificial intelligence with a heart of gold.

Same ID, different flag everytime

Like... at least use a proxy... this is low level bait

So tired of pro life side saying women get abortions because of convenience. Every time I hear the word 'convenience' I get so upset. It's really dismissive of a woman's pain when she has to give up her body and life to a potential human and it's way way more than just 'inconvenient'

Have kids

So my sister got accidently pregnant 2 years ago and as soon as she told me I wasn't excited in the slightest.

I don't think I am the maternal type to be honest and I would rather do anything else than watch my niece for 5 minutes.

I am the youngest so maybe I am jealous of someone stealing all the attention but my sister and her partner let her get away with so much, I mean if it was my kids I would have discplined her at least.

But she shouts, throws tantrums and does not go to sleep when she is supposed to. She starts crying and my sister is there in two seconds and I am like oh my god you need to let her learn that she can't always get what she wants.

Honestly, I am so sick of my sister for the way she doesn't tell her off. Even when I am not in the house my sister will let her come into my room and mess around and use my stuff and a few things have been broken which still haven't been replaced. No respect for my boundaries whatsoever. Whenever I am asked to do anything with her I am like no, no thank you I would rather do anything else.

Honestly feel like a horrible person and my family make it clear that they think I am selfish or unfair in not doing my fair share of helping raise her and I am here like 'Ummm at what point do I have to play an active part in her life. I didn't ask for her to be born or she isn't my child'

I think it would be different if we all didn't live under the same roof but I am 21F I want to go out and enjoy my life not be stuck baby sitting and changing nappies.

I feel like a shitty person and feel so much pressue to be maternal but I just don't have a maternal instinct.

we have IDs on here dumb nigger faggot

>I don't feel like I'll have time to live my life!
Passing on your genes IS your life and by the time you realize it, it'll be too late. You'll be a depressed, ugly, eggless waste only capable of shitting out literal retards, if you aren't completely barren.

This entire thread was cringe.

Attached: 20190726_023736.jpg (472x563, 179K)

>Even when I am not in the house my sister will let her come into my room
Buy a lock you dumb bitch

reply to this post if you think leafs should be rangebanned

Attached: 60NUpTV.jpg (1200x706, 36K)

Well, it was only a matter of time before They gave up trying to ridicule the Truth and the Way of Things and simply tried to use the same anti-natalist propaganda that has worked so well on the effete Last Men found in the rest of the west.
Fuck off Chinksect/Treehugger. Reproduction is the meaning of life.

fuck em

People without parental instincts/drive die out, leaving ones who have those to continue the human race.
It's a natural process of culling that ensures that humanity is always able to restore itself to numbers that allow for its survival. If we lose all those who want to be child-free then no harm done as they would not contribute to the gene pool or population number anyway.

Goddamn.

Attached: 1524225684450.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

I had to move back into my mums house while I look for a place to live near by, only problem is my mums house is a hub for the grandchildren. When I'm not house hunting I just want to stay in my room and play video games but I can't even do that in peace!

Mum fucking throws the door open and let's in a naked baby, so now I have to watch her out the corner of my eye so she doesn't try to grab anything from my computer. Then she fucking pisses straight on the floor next to me! I tell my mum and she just giggles and says "it'll soon dry!", she went fucking mad at me the other day for spilling a drink! I ask her to shut the door and she fucking tuts at me!

Sorry this isn't a very well put together rant I'm just so pissed off! As if it's not bad enough I caught a terrible cold off of them!

For some background on me, I'm a college girl that's been obsessed with the Beatles (ESPECIALLY John) for six years now–I've known I was childfree for much longer. However, as I began studying more about John and learning about his personal life, there were many things that disturbed me. Any of you that know even a little about John Lennon are aware that he, erm...wasn't the best father or husband. To say the least. Basically, he got married and had a child really young, whilst in the midst of his band's rise to stardom. Between fame and immaturity, he struggled to be a decent father to his son. Long story short, he remarried and had another child many years down the road, and by all accounts learned from his mistakes the first time around and was a better dad to his second son, but the damage had already been done to the first. Listening to interviews of John's first son as an adult, it's clear the poor guy still has some lasting damage because of his dad's neglect of him and favoritism of his younger half-brother.

I'll be honest, I still love John to death (can't help who you love, I guess, though it's completely platonic, as I'm aro/ace), despite his shortcomings as a human being. I also still hold out hope of being able to meet him in the next life. But goddam, if being a fan of his has taught me anything, it's that you should never become a parent until you're ready, and only if you're 100% committed and willing to properly raise a child. I've listened to every song John ever recorded, Beatles AND solo, read every biography, watched every interview, and it's just sad to me to see the trauma that John clearly carried over from his own childhood, and then, unfortunately, passed on to his own offspring. I struggle with mental illness myself, and even if it's not a hereditary thing, I couldn't imagine making a child suffer at my hands because of my issues.

I'm grateful I don't experience sexual attraction, as there's no risk of me getting pregnant accidentally. But sometimes, I'm also really grateful that I came to know John Lennon, the good, bad, and ugly. Seeing yet another real world example of the inevitable tragedy that ensues when immature or unprepared people become parents has definitely opened my eyes to the harm it can cause a child when they feel unwanted or mistreated by their parents.

So this is the effects of kike schizophrenia?

Just stumbled across this and have to wonder how she's doing now and how much damage all those multiple pregnancies have done to her long term health.

She has some weird genetic quirk that causes hyper-ovulation so her chances of pregnancy after sex are higher than normal AND chances of multiples are greatly increased. She did make attempts at birth control, but her bodies reaction to it was a disaster and nearly killed her. I'm presuming from the wording regarding her last pregnancy the doctors either damaged or removed her uterus during the c-section, so no more pregnancies for this poor woman.

vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ugandan-woman37-sets-world-record-38-kids/

I'm sure the whole deal is many a person on here's absolute worst of worst nightmares!

Whelp I'd rip out my own uterus at that point

Why does Facebook want kids so bad?

See I don't think we need separate male and female toilets, gender neutral is fine.

What we do need is separate toilets for anyone under 13 and really young children accompanied by parents.

I don't care how old your son is Susan, he shouldn't be peeking under the cubicle door (and shouldn't be crawling around on a mcdonalds bathroom floor) and I certainly don't want to deal with the mess your crotchgoblin is making. Parenting is so unhygenic. I want a shower now and I only had one this morning.

You hope it's on the floor and seat.

I went to a movie once and during intermission I visited the restroom. Where I'm from, multiplex restrooms are quite well maintained and scented and whatnot so there's not much of a hygiene issue.

But lo behold, I open the door to the ladies room and the smell hits. I'm guessing the attendant stepped out because there was a mom changing her kid on the space between two sinks!! Open dirty diaper in one bowl, she tosses wipes smeared with poop on it too, then when she was done and picked up her stuff, there were patches of poo everywhere!

And of course the kid had made a little puddle of pee while being changed, which she just ignored. I asked her if she was going to clean it up and she just laughed shrilly and said, " oh come on it's just a little urine. And it's sterile don't worry." AND SHE PICKED UP HER KID AND LEFT!

I pitied the attendant who had to clean that up.

Isn't it a bit like a cult?

Just like my mother always tried various strategies to make me feel guilty about not going to church on Sunday, she is doing the same now about me being childless. When I meet my friends (most have children now), it feels like talking to people who are proselytizing: as if it was their mission to convince me that I, too, should have a child. You need to have one before it's too late. But they never say why. If you even dare ask "why?" - they are offended. As if you attacked their children's lives by asking that question. - It reminds me of how some religious people are offended by questions.

When it comes to new parents, there was one exception, one ex-coworker who told me: "We just had our first child, it's amazing. Not having children is also amazing, though." I liked that, it seemed very honest.

If I had children - I think I won't, but I'm not 100% yet - I wouldn't try to spread it like gospel. I wouldn't pester others about my child.

I'll say something a little bit mean now, but it seems to me children, for some people, provide meaning in their otherwise meaningless lives. They failed to find a meaning to their life, so the child was supposed to fulfill that role. And so it begins to have this existentially central function.

But I really think the best kind of parent would be the parent who already found meaning without a child. So that if he decides to have a child, the child would only be a surplus, a celebration, an overflowing of the richness of his life, and not something created to fill a hole.

And since the child fulfills the role of "meaning" in their life, it becomes like a cult, and cult members tend to proselytize. If you believe you've found meaning in life, you have to convince others, to make it more real.

>I'm aro/ace
The extreme cope of the female incel.

I just got home from getting my vasectomy. A little sore, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. While in the waiting room at the Urologist there was a couple with 4 kids all around 4-6 years old. Rambunctious AF, loud screaming running around, breaking the water cooler, opening and closing the doors. If that wasn't a reaffirmation for the procedure I was about to undergo I don't know what could have been.

Just wanted to share something personal for once and I don't really have any personal friends or family who I can open up to about this kind of thing. Thanks for being here and for reading.

Hi there! 23 year old female here! Excuse my possible grammar errors since I’m typing this on my phone.

I’ve been seeing a lot of posts on Facebook that talk about the “beauty” of child birth and how it’s a “magical” experience.

To me, I think child birth is weird and gross. Your genitals are completely exposed (which weirds me out) and people don’t realize that a woman usually poops A LOT while pushing...now what is so “beautiful”and “magical” about pooping in front of everyone? Also, why do people choose to have so many people in the room? Do they realize that now their genitals are ingrained in the minds of more people?

Just another reason why I’m choosing to not have kids!

Exactly right. That's like us saying that since men can be kicked in the balls, they HAVE to be kicked in the balls, and furthermore that God himself orders kicking men's balls.

Attached: 1563903733379.jpg (719x726, 529K)

there are ids retarded leaf nigger

This

Attached: 190.jpg (600x753, 41K)

chat bot, sometimes you can break them and the spill their code
>remember kids sage in the options to not bump the thread

Thread

Attached: 748.png (288x511, 69K)

We’re all 15 and no one wants to have kids, it’s amazing. I can talk to them about how annoying they are, how gross I find pregnancy, everything! Don’t even start me on how great my mum is, not only does she accept the fact that I don’t want kids but she literally asked her friend who got her uterus yeeted(I don’t know the fancy word for it) when is the earliest you can have the surgery done. Apparently it’s 20, so the second I turn 20 you best believe I’m gonna yeet my uterus.

Is

Attached: 885.png (3000x3000, 462K)

Absolute

Attached: 844.png (516x526, 197K)

And

Attached: a3e.jpg (800x685, 88K)

lol

I apologize in advance for this rather complainy type rant. I'm not generalizing or anything so I wana make that clear. Also, I'm new to this sub and I'm hoping more or less to find a support group with like minded people. It's just something that has been on my mind and I'm not sure how to let it out.

Historically it seemed as though women always raved about having a baby one day while the man wanted to be free. Now I feel like it's harder to find men who don't want to have a family. Is it just me? I'm only 24..I've just barely made it out of my early 20s..but nothing has really changed. I'm living in the now trying to figure out who I am. I don't want kids and I don't think I ever will. I'm already feeling the pressures of doing what other people want me to do, even if I don't want that kind of life at all.

to back up my feelings.. in both real life and online I've noticed guys shaming women for growing past 25 (or so) without having children. They'll make the argument about how its a less safe to have children in your 30s (even though that's factually an exaggerated myth, it happens later) ..and I wish I were making this up but I've seen some guys shame women by calling them worthless for not wanting babies. They ask where are all the traditional girls at? I've seen guys call women who want to do something with their lives first sluts as if already assumed their sexual lifestyle. Crazy off topic claims.

I don't get it.

What's wrong with wanting to find yourself in the true sense? (traveling, living, laughing) And beyond that, whats wrong with wanting to live for yourself? I could go further and ask, whats wrong for wanting something different entirely and not wanting any kids at all? Why is there only one lifestyle to have? & why does it seem so forced?

Definite

Attached: snibeti-snab-x-d-le-funny-banana-crab-oc-meme-22039009.png (500x610, 138K)

The

Attached: 9f7.png (294x310, 117K)

Worst

Attached: if-you-see-this-image-while-scrolling-you-have-been-2708283.png (500x571, 89K)

As a mother of an actual child and owner of a dog that doesn't like strangers (border collie) I can tell you this never happened. No one forces themselves on dogs when you say no. No one forces their kids to pet strange dogs when the owners say no. It might bite your child or something. Purely works of fiction.

wtf is CF? we dont know woman cosmo-tier acronyms.

Thread

Attached: smallbanana.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Next

Attached: AC1C7C50-12C2-4A58-8450-499159F3FA50.jpg (345x337, 70K)

Ever

Attached: banananaked.jpg (605x810, 69K)

sage

You should both be shot.

reported and saged

Created

Attached: john-j-callanan-changed-event-pic-bill-hitchert-imao-john-1427080.png (500x678, 84K)

>falls for worst bait
>women are the problem

>I want to be able to live my life selfishly
Yup,
I am beginning to think that if this is the mindset of the average white person then the world will be a better place without the white race.
Sure, it will return to the stone ages and the average life expectancy will plummet to the mid 30s, but maybe thats how it was supposed to be all along.
We need to exterminate the jews before we go extinct though.
If we can't have it neither can they

Child free.
The opposite of breeders with crotchgoblins.

The dehumanizing wording for people with kids is purposeful. They are jealous pet moms who will wipe out their own genes.

DELET THIS

A+ reddit reposter
Carry on

What is this copypasta sharade? Have the kikes started invading Jow Forums?

>because apparently at 17-19 we should be thinking about grinding down on some wood and shoving a few out.
ya

Every larp has a theme

this has been an epic pasta bread
like fine pottery

Is this a women hate thread?

Attached: 1556924066859.jpg (1024x1023, 112K)

>sharade

Attached: 1562583252961.jpg (125x72, 2K)

Attached: 1556924211675.png (1221x1080, 689K)

>shaherazade

Kys

Attached: 1563855035373.png (633x1316, 613K)

Attached: 1556923779016.jpg (700x2098, 184K)

Is this the true power of shareblue astroturfing

i wanna knock up the girl that wrote this