Be christian

>be christian
>be redpilled
Pick one

Attached: 1383210_591839084185628_2143585822_n.jpg (712x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk
youtube.com/watch?v=v2NCDsooR44
youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muh le atheism or le paganism is redpilled
Satanist

Christianity derives from the Jewish religion, you are worshipping the made up God of the Jews.

This is what paganism and atheism leads to

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-150750.png (1080x2160, 1.23M)

turn the other cheek, goyim
befriend your enemies
first to the jew, then to the gentile
praise rabbi yeshua

Attached: 1504394319359.png (1360x569, 283K)

At least they create their own values unlike you who just follows the values someone else created for him like some lemming

Matthew 10:16

Look, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

You can be both, but you cannot let your heart be hardened. That too was warned about in the last day.

Attached: Make a Choice Soon.jpg (475x300, 56K)

Nietzsche was a degenerate

fpbp

Sounds like something a slave would say

>*tips fedora*

>pagans think might is right
>christianity wiped out all the pagans (with force)
Literally what did they mean by this

Attached: (You).jpg (557x711, 54K)

>be Nietzsche
>DUDE slave morality
>*Dies of neurosyphilis from fucking degenerate whores*

This, but unironically

Nietzsche was a genius but at the end of the day he was just sperging out at the Christian Patern figure Richard Wagner who just happened to be the greatest artistic genius of all mankind. The extremely insecure and depressed Nietsche always yelling "you'r nothing arrrrrr" and the confident and chad Wagner "You'r words are not worth consideration". It went something like this

>Nietzsche goes to see Wagner's last Opera Parsifal and arguably his greatest
>is loosely based on the medieval Arthurian legend
>Inspired by Christian/Schopenhauerian/Hindu philosophy and religion of life lived in the spirit of sacrifice is the redemption of itself
>Parsifal being the epitome of the ever growing hatred of Christianity in Nietzsche and the ever growing love of Christianity by Wagner
>the final straw in their friendship but not paternal relationship
>Nietzsche watching it
>ohshit.jpg
>Nietzsche gets a massive migraine and starts pulsating
>grabs his head and falls over screaming
>runs out of Theatre screaming while holding his hands on his head
>can't handle the chad Christian art
>the greatest artistic genius in existence
>is Christian
>his former friend
>the greatest artwork in existence...
>is the epitomisation of the Christian soul
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Nietzsche btfo'd eternally by this: youtube.com/watch?v=AQOfIENN2tk

Attached: Wagner with hat.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>can't formulate a proper argument
>hides behind flag
Ngmi

Attached: eeb.jpg (680x577, 39K)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God

How many Muslim cocks are you sucking today, muhammed?

Attached: A-graph-offered-by-a-FIKA-atheist-as-evidence-for-how-religion-and-theism-impede-progress.png (706x500, 121K)

If there was any Jews left, yeah.
All of the Jews of the Bible are long gone.
The “Jews” we have now are imposters, and they do not worship god. They worship satan.

Cope

Atheism will likely result in this due to human nature but paganism doesn't necessarily.

Based. The Chad Wagner vs the Virgin Nietzsche

youtube.com/watch?v=v2NCDsooR44

Guschn Piefke.
Bestimmt Protestant.

>doesn't understand Rome fell

Exactly, it's Jow Forums's greatest shame to not even know this absolute genius - THE PROPHET TO THE THIRD REICH, HITLER'S PROPHET!!! Would you like an extremely rare daguerreotype of Wagner from 1843? It's the earliest photo known other than the late 1950's. He was roughly 29. There is also a painting from the year before.

Rome fell only decades after it adopted a weak religion... What a coincidence

Wagner's essay Religion and Art (part of his regeneration writings on the Aryan race):
>As though impelled by an artistic need, leaving Jehova the "Father" to shift for himself, Belief devised the necessary miracle of the Saviour's birth by a Mother who, [218] not herself a goddess, became divine through her virginal conception of a son without human contact, against the laws of Nature. A thought of infinite depth, expressed in form of miracle. In the history of Christianity we certainly meet repeated instances of miraculous powers conferred by pure virginity, where a metaphysical concurs very well with a physiologic explanation, in the sense of a causa finalis with a causa efficiens; but the mystery of motherhood without natural fecundation can only be traced to the greater miracle, the birth of the God himself: for in this the Denial-of-the-world is revealed by a life pre-figuratively offered up for its redemption. (3) As the Saviour himself was recognised as sinless, nay, incapable of sin, it followed that in him the Will must have been completely broken ere ever he was born, so that he could no more suffer, but only feel for others' sufferings; and the root hereof was necessarily to be found in a birth that issued, not from the Will-to-live, but from the Will-to-redeem. But this mystery that seemed so plain to the illuminate, was exposed to the most glaring misinterpretations on the part of popular realism when demanded as an article of faith; the " immaculate conception by the Virgin Mary might be phrased indeed, but never thought, still less imagined.

Attached: Wagner - profile.jpg (1527x1081, 234K)

Sure user, if you have rare Wagners then please share.

That’s not an argument.
All ethnic Jews today hail from Khazar, and they are satanists.

>what a coincidence a decaying civilisation becomes open to religious freedom and change
>what a coincidence that a civilisation falls from the plunder of its basic - religion - regardless of the intended quality of the newer foundations: a house which structure is torn down shall always fall.

>even if you don't believe in magical beings I'll say you do anyways
>LE SATANNNNNNN

And add that India survived under Hinduism for hundreds of years as well as the fact that Europe did under Christianity for over 1500 hundred and look at what it had produced?

Pic related, it hasn't even been officially accepted but it has been identified as him as fact.

Attached: Wagner - young.png (1217x618, 1015K)

The Satan duality is a tool to ground non-believers into the Abrahamic Matrix because if you don't believe one side then you must believe to opposite and thus you are the enemy

Attached: 352523325.jpg (236x226, 14K)

MAXIMUM COPE

Attached: 1564027253139.gif (800x430, 564K)

they're the same, commie boy

Kek, why are Christcucks always like that?

Not an argument.
>Also doesn't understand that Religion builds upon its predecessors and that Religious segregation has always existed Christianity simply put greater focus upon it.

>literally arguing against morality

I'm not a bad person, I also don't believe hebrew fairy tales

>Stupid atheist don't understand "Satan" as the general representation of Evil in contrast to Good, which can only exist with the concept of "other"; sacred or God.

Attached: Victim - Breker.jpg (373x599, 56K)

Thanks user, haven't seen these before.

>le skydaddy argument
Oh boy, are you this idiotic? Do you not understand the poetic? The abstract? Is everything just material to you I guess

>we're all just star dust man, isn't it just amazing to be the function of atoms working together, we're all atoms man!!! isn't it amazing man!!! we're lifeless matter man!!!

Normie cope/

Yes the painting is rare but still quite known, the photo is quite the privilege to be seeing. Apparently that daguerreotype is a 1956 copy of a previous one, a copy that someone made apparently realising Wagner's fame. Which means there is a higher quality Wagner photo somewhere.

I know what an allegory is, you simply cannot give (((them))) this much power though. Of course you probably know what you're doing, you're probably an agent yourself. You give them power by being so passionate with their literature

Any moron should know this

>muh morality
>muh poetic allegories
>*sucks jew cummies*

Don't you see what you're doing?

Nice arguments fag. I can tell you copied them from Nick "The Spic" Fuentes almost verbatim.

What's next? Are you going to mention Aquinas' 5 cosmological arguments (which have been refuted)?

>literally arguing for morality
Enjoy not having borders and laws and shit because some white wimmin thinks that shitskins dying is """bad"""

Based Hans

Attached: 220px-D'après_Maurice_Quentin_de_La_Tour,_Portrait_de_Voltaire,_détail_du_visage_(château_de (220x276, 12K)

>be darwinian supremacist
>go extinct
What did edgelords mean by this?

Attached: atheism-may-cease-to-exist-in-200300-years-1-638.jpg (638x479, 98K)

Cope, Satan has been treated as a literal person for the first 1800 years of christcuckery, then the church had to change their narrative because they got btfo'd by science

nietzsche became a christian at the end of his life and accepted jesus christ at the moment he was dying and clutching that horse. it was the perfect full circle and nobody will ever know.

Based Baguette. May Saint Joan protect you

I am a god.

Attached: 1564143839021.png (2818x1342, 825K)

COPE. That calculation only works if every child actually become religious, which is not the case. Atheism has been growing percentage wise for decades now, as countries become more advanced they stop being religious

>I know what an allegory is, you simply cannot give (((them))) this much power though. Of course you probably know what you're doing, you're probably an agent yourself. You give them power by being so passionate with their literature
Have you even read the New Testament user?
"Merchant men will rule the world"

>Don't you see what you're doing?
Do you not see:
>you are literally denying morality itself
>you are literally denying symbolism and all of religion by the denial of allegories

I see truth in all Aryan religion - Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Norse mythology, Greek mythology, Egyptian mythology, etc. As I see to the inner figurative truths, the archetypal patterns. Is Odin's hanging for Knowledge just as he was pierced with the Speer not the same as Jesus's self sacrifice and stabbing by the spear of destiny the same? Were they not both pierced by the same edge? Is the self sacrifice for spiritual knowledge not the same as the shedding of primitive sin?

>Nice arguments fag. I can tell you copied them from Nick "The Spic" Fuentes almost verbatim.
Funny...

>What's next? Are you going to mention Aquinas' 5 cosmological arguments (which have been refuted)?

Not necessarily refuted however no for truly they are not necessary.

kek'd. I want to believe

Christianity is unironically one of the main driving forces behind the decay of western civilization. The whole neoliberal/progressive ideal of being the ultimate victim and helping every poor, needy, sick and stray dog is exactly what Jesus is. The image of Jesus being surrounded by a crowd shouting "crucify him!" and subsequently being nailed to the cross makes progressives salvate. Teachings like "“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her" allow women to be whores because after all, we've all "sinned" to some degree, right? Teachings like "turn the other cheek" and "love your enemy" make you a cuck. In addition parables like "the good samaritan" and all this shit is undoubtly one of the reasons why women like that German chick attempt to ship Somalis to Italy because they of the progressive brainwashing urging them to go help every little stray dog to feed their ego

>Percent of Christian AND Muslim population

Hmmm I wonder why you had to group in Christians with Muslims

Attached: paganfags.png (664x1176, 19K)

>imagine thinking morality means "be overly sympathetic
How fucking stupid can you be? Morality by definition is the Good. Meaning it is immoral to let in shitskins. If it were just "le happy emotion" Jesus wouldn't of refused to heal the Canaanite(also a shitskin semite) woman's daughter as "I have come only for the lost sheep of Israel" later comparing her to a dog. You'r uneducated. And yet by this very same Christian morality you make judgements inferring right or wrong... how can you do so? When Christianity has totally crushed paganism?

You've reached your peak. In times of prosperity and plenty, of course the rats breed, but you've come as far as your going to get. Relgious inclination, just like politics, has a genetic predisposition, and you've been too busy killing yourselfs off either through depravity or infanticide.

The West will be a ultra-right, white, relgious minority VS brown commie Islamists..... With secular fags long dead and buried beneath a mountain of their own bad decesions.

Attached: 1557081295621.jpg (500x851, 116K)

>be user and think your opinion matters
>don't be a retard
Pick one

Open your fucking eyes fag. It says birthrates at the bottom. Your Canadian, I know we have the literacy rates.

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-213950.png (1080x1920, 347K)

cope harder

Attached: 1505177428771.png (400x333, 91K)

>Cope, Satan has been treated as a literal person for the first 1800 years of christcuckery, then the church had to change their narrative because they got btfo'd by science
I don't think I have ever seen a more cringey and normie statement in my life. "Because Science btfo'd Christianity" errrr it gives me fucking chills. Are you like 12?

As far as you actual argument goes it doesn't matter if Satan was treated like an individual person rather it has some unique necessitation of its own. No less real than God yet you must understand the nature of religion, if they are not seen as "real" beings it ceases to be religious truly. Your post has added nothing onto my previous:

And most republicans love Israel and are free market shills.

Fuck off with your christcuckery. Europe was free and successful under hellenic and norse deities

Kek, now you admit you were wrong and proceed to move the goal post.

Attached: 1563742254931.jpg (423x222, 26K)

Can you only speak in memes?
When you see other people say cope, do you think they’re winning?

Attached: 2BA34D53-C2E6-4B4D-ADCA-35653E19E8E2.jpg (403x403, 42K)

>Argument from authority

Attached: images (5).jpg (272x185, 6K)

>not reading the Bible the post
Dude... seriously. Have you not thought "hmmm maybe the driving decay of human civilisation is jews or some innate force to man" nope it's the religion which functioned perfectly under the height of Western civilisation which enforced traditional morality. You forget that half of America is conservative Christians and they are who voted for Trump. It is taught in Catholocism that you will be forgiven though after you have been punished, those that aren't forgiven are just punished essentially forever. Remember even statements such as hell are not always literal and often used in the context as meaning "sinner" as in "it is better to enter this life maimed then be cast into the fires of Gehanna" it isn't saying you don't want to die in hell it is saying you don't want to be a Sinner, etc. The turn the other cheek thing was a cultural phrase pic related. Hinduism was one of the main components (and Buddhism) for the creation of Christianity that is apart from Zoroastrianism - both Aryan religions. And guess who brought and created Hinduism to India? The Aryans. They functioned perfectly under an even more extreme life rejecting religion for 2000 years.

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

So that’s it, you can only speak in memes.

No one is disputing that a god may exist. However, you have nothing that indicates that it is the Abrahamic god, Yaweh.

>coping and logical fallacies are just memes bro, let Jesus save you dude

Attached: 1557379343973.gif (365x400, 498K)

>Kek, now you admit you were wrong and proceed to move the goal post.
I'm genuinely shocked by the insanity of this post. I simply stated that Satan has acted as an emotive being as has God yet that also does not negate the possibility of their existence. As far as man in totality rejecting any possibility Satan does not exist literally you must understand the value of presupposition. It really is a perfectly valuable claim, the problem with modern man is his over confidence in his ability to know. Remember what Socrates said right? "I know that I know nothing". Man does not know everything hence presupposition. Are you incapable of thought? Primitive man didn't just stumble onto rationality as if it was just this objective thing they suddenly found. It's a gradually developing thing itself.

>Muh slavers and cousin butchery so based guise
Delusional.

I'm genuinely shocked by the insanity of this post. I simply stated that Satan has acted as an emotive being as has God yet that also does not negate the possibility of their existence. As far as man in totality rejecting any possibility Satan does not exist literally you must understand the value of presupposition. It really is a perfectly valuable claim, the problem with modern man is his over confidence in his ability to know. Remember what Socrates said right? "I know that I know nothing". Man does not know everything hence presupposition. Are you incapable of thought? Primitive man didn't just stumble onto rationality as if it was just this objective thing they suddenly found. It's a gradually developing thing itself.

Gnosticism

Attached: 924DE394-3CDB-4804-8F03-DF040105B949.jpg (626x761, 179K)

>Morality by definition is the Good. Meaning it is immoral to let in shitskins
According to you. It is """moral""" to care for shitskins and it is """immoral""" to be racis' according to the majority of white Christians. When the Pope is kissing nigger feet he is doing Good. It doesn't matter what you've read in a book and how you interpreted it. What matters is real world consequences.
>by this very same Christian morality you make judgements inferring right or wrong
I don't have an opinion on whether allowing shitskins in my country is morally right or wrong. I don't want it to happen because I don't want Russia to be even more of a shithole. I'm egoistic like that.

>look mum I copied his post

Fpbp

If you really want to use socrates "I know that I know nothing" to justify your insane archaic believes, go ahead, just be aware that you are a fool

>hmmm maybe the driving decay of human civilisation is jews
It is. Btw how did Jews manage to take over? Oh yeah it was by taking advantage of Whitey's empathy and giving them a slave religion that taught them that "salvation is for the jews"

I'll admit that at ONE point Catholicism was based. For instance, the Jesus that Aquinas spoke of was not the lovey-dovey hippy Jesus but rather a Jesus who breathed fire and brought down fire and fury with righteous anger. At that time the "dude just love everyone lmao" was balanced out with a sense of justice and order. Today, however, Christianity has devolved into just the progressive ideas that are no longer balanced by the justice part.

>You forget that half of America is conservative Christians and they are who voted for Trump

From the media it would seem that the jews and progressives hate Trump but as we all know, he is ultimately a puppet even though he is preferable to someone like Clinton. Biden or Sanders. You can make the exact same parallel with Christianity. It would seem that jews and progressives hate Christianity but it is still ultimately just a puppet even if it is preferable to the progressive ideology of "we're all just a bunch of carbon atoms and everything is a social construct so lets let in Somalis and have gay/trans sex"

>it is immoral to put another's people over your own
>"according to you it is moral to let in shitskins"
Literally what? Religion degenerates with its people as has been shown with every other major civilisation.

>It doesn't matter what you've read in a book and how you interpreted it. What matters is real world consequences.
1500 years of the height of Western and Aryan culture?

>I don't have an opinion on whether allowing shitskins in my country is morally right or wrong. I don't want it to happen because I don't want Russia to be even more of a shithole. I'm egoistic like that.
It's only egoistic in the sense that you'r scared for your own life not Russia's. And you are inferring moral judgement by your saying that Christianity is weak or a bad religion - it isn't rocket science.

baste

Attached: 43643.jpg (640x480, 159K)

>I don't have an answer the post
And have you heard anything more normie than calling religion "archaic". Maybe if you weren't such a pathetic materialist you would see greater truth. Just read Kabbalah or Jung you uncultured swine, maybe it will give you some level of insight into religion as metaphor for collectively innate emotive's of man and race. And with that the assertion of being for Religion has always had the closest of ties with Art, refer to Religion and Art an essay by Wagner the man who Hitler literally deified:

>Dude Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef's teachings totally changed my life maaaaan. I'm totally redpilled on the JQ even though I subscribe to the teachings of a jew, in a jewish book of jewish fairytales written by jews about jewish people. Let Yaweh into your heart paganfag! Praise Yaweh, god of the jews!

Hmmm

That condemned Jews for 2000+ years...
Holy cognative dissonance.

Are you even ready to be unplugged

youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ

based wagner

If you truly subscribe to the idea that the wisest man admits he knows nothing, then why are you pushing your Abrahamic religion? The most reasonable poisition is that a god or gods may or may not exist and the best thing to do is be a "good person" (use apriori and postpriori reasoning to determine what is good). If a god does exist but he is not good then there is no point worshiping him anyways

>Religion degenerates with its people as has been shown with every other major civilisation.
More than half the Christians are sshitskins. What are Christianity's people? When did the Church ever oppose missionary work in third world shitholes?
>1500 years of the height of Western and Aryan culture?
Christianity that existed in Europe since the Medieval and until the beginning of XX century and the idea of Christianity are very different things. That culture already died along with the people who actually believed in God instead of weaseling and pretending that it was a metaphor all along. All that is left is the belief that there is an absolute moral good which people think exactly matches their perception of good.

position*

>le dark ages maymay
The only thing that preserved knowledge of the classical world were Christian monks. And the dark ages were cause by you, g*rm

>thinks the Jews invented a religion to trick goy and that any Jew would self sacrifice himself
Think a little user. It was salvation for the Israelite's and for the most of history Christians have thought of themselves as such. Do you think Christian relationship with Jews has been hand holding for 1500 years?

>I'll admit that at ONE point Catholicism was based. For instance, the Jesus that Aquinas spoke of was not the lovey-dovey hippy Jesus but rather a Jesus who breathed fire and brought down fire and fury with righteous anger.

Exactly, after all did Jesus not whip the Jews in the temple and refuse the woman who was not of his cast? Doesn't sound "lovy dovy". Religion degenerates with its people as with every other civilisation's collapse. For religion is a reflection of its people as much as a people reflect their religion and so these become conflict at the point in which the prior begins its degeneration in mirroring its people and the former struggles to hold itself back up again. It has caused both good and bag in history yet obviously in our times is a force of good.

>he is ultimately a puppet
Of course yet we did not necessarily know that then. Every good Christian man went down and voted for conservatism, - to conserve tradition and that means traditional gender roles and the family unit. Jews talk of how they killed Christ in the Talmud and a vast array of Evils. They don't even perceive him to be a Jew. In reality their neutrality to Christianity is the front and their hatred the underlying truth.

This

nietzsche seems pretty agnostic desu

Since you faggot will keep continue crying and projecting your inner existential crises here, in all threads, I'll give you an idea to digest.

There is no such thing as an atheist or christian. I think you can agree with me that you wouldn't know anything that exist in the universe... you can't really denied the existence of something in something you don't know if you aren't an idiot. You can approximate an existence chance at best. Sooo that will make you an (technically) agnostic.

If you are a christian you wouldn't have 100% fate in God. Doesn't matter how much you say that you believe 100%... you don't. Even Jesus said that if you had even the fate of a mustard bean, you will move mountains from their place. Sooo Christians are agnostic too. This is our nature... unsure bold monkeys. Doesn't matter how much we strive for a static identity. Our brains (conscious or subconscious) will always synthesize new ideas from absolute everything. Even if that part from everything that take part in analyzing involve a greater power or not

Go accept your nature and do something useful with your life

Attached: 1550586391606.png (728x682, 721K)

>Nietsche was a nihalist
>Nietsche always yelling "you'r nothing arrrrrr"
He said the exact opposite, college zoomer

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x249, 21K)

>religion as metaphor for collectively innate emotive's of man and race.
I agree, but it's still a lie. Higher human beings have no need for comforting lies because they accept life as it is.

Attached: Arno_Breker_Der_Sieger_(1939).jpg (699x1077, 227K)

I choose #7 commie.

Attached: 1564244489353.png (700x772, 1.34M)

>If you truly subscribe to the idea that the wisest man admits he knows nothing
Dude don't act dumb. Even you understand poetic speech if I truly thought I new LITERALLY nothing I wouldn't be talking, I would lay down and die.

>use apriori and postpriori reasoning to determine what is good
But don't you understand? That is the beneficial which is itself arbitrary without the Good and even if it were not it would become arbitrary to the individual by the natural re-scaling of it to the larger self, the various collective self and so the individual loses all value in what he comprises. It becomes okay to kill a baby or steal a car as it is not going to affect the greater beneficial. Morality is nothing other than the fundamental irrational of immaterial as base with the beneficial as structure - the meeting of spirit and physic.

>be a Nietzschean
>replace one spook for another.

Neger, Bitte.

Attached: 14114266225731.jpg (567x376, 60K)