I need to know why Dicyanin is illegal Jow Forums

>To see how high Dicyanin is classified we asked a government chemist if he could order some. His security code allowed him to buy all the LSD or Heroine or Cocaine. He wanted but when he requested Dicyanin Dye he was told he was not cleared high enough to obtain it.
>Private researchers used Dicyanin Dye before the Government locked it away in the 1940's. This gives an approximation of the time when the decisions were being made to censor all available knowledge so that new generations could be "programmed" into a belief system that was manufactured by the Government and which had no relation to true reality.

Rumor has it that if you make lenses with this Dicyanin dye which is made from coal tar you can see (((them))).

Attached: (((theylive))).jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_John_Kilner
3108.info/usns/usns7c3.htm
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
youtube.com/watch?v=EVbdbVhzcM4
io9.gizmodo.com/you-can-see-your-own-white-blood-cells-flowing-through-1652136232
aurasight.com/AuraSight_Pro_Aura_Glasses/p2904538_13139126.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy_(Blavatskian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy_(Boehmian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Böhme
sacred-texts.com/eso/sat/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/sat/sat05.htm
magnumopusaeternam.blogspot.com/2016/07/obras-de-jacob-boehme.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Theosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Are_The_Theosophists?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_esotericism
minhtrietmoi.org/Theosophy/Hodson/The KINGDOM of the GODS.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophical_mysticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a serious question, I would think somebody here would have some answers.

checked
interesting, what's the formula for it? can't some chemist make it at home? are precursors restricted too?

I've done as much internet research as I can, there's no chemical formula that I can find. It's a dye made from coal tar invented in Germany is all I know so far. Here's a website about it:
soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm

It must be real otherwise the (((government))) would not have banned it. It's not a drug or dangerous chemical as far as I know, so WHY?

Wikipedia:

Aether researching user here, I have no information on this except the sources you posted, but it lines up with my research, watching this thread intently

3108.info/usns/usns7c3.htm

>Why not ? Well, Dicyanin Dye has "special" properties. If you make a window using two panes of glass with Dicyanin Dye between and look into it you can see the Astral World directly. Now, if you are a psychic or meditation student, you can see the Astral World too but this dye allows ANYONE to see it. Now you see why it has a higher security rating than Heroin ! If people could buy this simple dye [freely available in the 1940's] they could prove to themselves and anyone else the existence of another Plane of reality.

Why leave out this?

as a sidestep: could this stuff be used in Hillary's glasses?

Attached: zeiss-z1-on-hillary.jpg (960x640, 78K)

Sorry, should have included that.
I used to see this fuzzy bluish-purple aura around people and things just faintly when I was very young when I was in dim light, it also matches up with my experience. I really think they (((shutitdown))) because of what the research could lead to, i.e. THEY LIVE and the Aether is real. From what I see the Aether flows like a liquid.

>From what I see the Aether flows like a liquid.
Yes!

Attached: 0E5E32D9-FEAD-466F-A44C-63ADD1C70086.jpg (680x960, 106K)

Bump cuz people are unironically bumping a blacked thread

It’s highly toxic read the wiki article on the creator who was a physician. It’s been “discredited” and he suggested alternatives to the dye, as well another dye was suggested that wasn’t so toxic.

Obviously kikes trying to muddy waters with low tier bullshit. This one is worse than tartaria and flat Earth. It seems like they're not even trying.

This is the best thread on Jow Forums right now.

Attached: vibration frequency and vortexes.jpg (1818x1602, 1.12M)

Wait a fucking second. You're telling me the glow/mist/vapour isn't normal? Everyone sees that right.

Ok, I'll bite.
Give me sources and I'll dedicate my career developing this. I already have the equipment and accessories.

If you stare at a white wall do you see visual snow, like a static tv.

If it were normal there would be an simple explaination. Did you think you can see the stank? Would people excrete mist/smoke ?

>Wait a fucking second. You're telling me the glow/mist/vapour isn't normal? Everyone sees that right.
Only woke humans can see it, npcs and the enemies are blind.

Attached: reality is a an electrical discharge and matter is made of ring vortexes.jpg (2146x1600, 792K)

Attached: ringvortex and tower.jpg (1621x1023, 346K)

I vape so yeah

>goolge Dicyanin dye
>no results
?

It's not like that. It's more like static noise, pixels flickering. But it groups around the edges of people. Fuck, like more pronounced than when looking at a white wall. It's so banal everyone has it.

Interestingly enough that resembles our left and right brain hemisphere.

from the article is says it omits a large portion of white light

I believe solid matter to made of incredibly high energy ring vortexes in an extremely tenuous fluid that roughly corresponds to the old aether theories. Matter appears solid because of the boundary layer effect.

I make electrodynamic machines, I stumbled into this from the materialist perspective studying Nikola Tesla's work.

Attached: water splitter demonstration unit small res.png (1192x806, 1.6M)

holy shit thought I was crazy I can see it everywhere.

>It must be real otherwise the (((government))) would not have banned it

[citation needed]

It’s one of those elusive substances like real adrenochrome

I don't know what the fuck any of this is about but it's the most interesting thread on pol so I'm bumping. Also checking out the links to get a qrd

This isn't how everyone sees?

Wow

Read all of this before you talk shit.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Attached: 1563679807854.jpg (1080x1080, 394K)

It comes up with the wiki on the creator. You didn’t google shit

Attached: vortex coupling.png (2796x1896, 186K)

Attached: vortex coupling.png (2270x1952, 200K)

Yes the static is normal its micropartikel crap on your eye you can see it pretty heavily when looking into sunny sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVbdbVhzcM4

Attached: winding pattern 12x3 2 wires and a gap winding pattern.png (2146x1547, 1.58M)

But it changes right? The wall is very busy but neutral. Sometimes it's more pronounced, like it's closer to your field of view.

wew lad

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

This one isnt made quite correctly

Attached: 20160727_002517.jpg (4160x2340, 884K)

Link it. I honestly didn't get anything, and I want to read.

And there can be dominant colours. Forming and evaporating.

There should be 12 spacers and 39 notches on each spacer with 2 spirals counter rotating with every third notch left empty to take advantage of the vortex coupling effect.

Attached: phi 36_2.jpg (1280x719, 123K)

They don't want you to have cyanide bros. What are they hiding

Was already posted in this thread. Now I’m not in on this belief, but here you go.

Fuck off kike. This is obviously low tier bullshit made to obfuscate the things that really matter.
>Muh mudflood!
>Muh flat Earth!
>Muh fuggin AURA TAR
What do all these things have in common? They were all created and pushed after pedogate.

find the kilner screen and youll see the lines between

Attached: 1563025936965.jpg (992x992, 115K)

Kikels want this knowledge hidden because they are in league with the evil things that swim within the aether.

They live was a documentary.

Attached: squatterman draws nigh.jpg (740x565, 70K)

Do you think John Carpenter (your screenshot is from his They Live) was thinking about this dye with the sunglasses that let you see hidden aliens from the movie?

Attached: they-live-ds-1sh-movie-poster-88-rowdy-roddy-piper-john-carpenter.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

You can literally visit those things and communicate with them. DMT is the gate to the Aether.

I experienced that while looking at the sky as well.
Can you explain it more in depth or link me to somewhere where I can read more about it? I don’t exactly have the vocabulary to explain what I’m seeing in order to even search for more, but it seems like you’re more able

>freely available before the 1940's
Seems hard to believe that there is no chemical formula or a single remnant of the chemical today.

io9.gizmodo.com/you-can-see-your-own-white-blood-cells-flowing-through-1652136232

I looks like its blood cells in your eye not partikels on the eye. My fault.

theres literally a company alleging to be selling these glasses aurasight.com/AuraSight_Pro_Aura_Glasses/p2904538_13139126.aspx

In the morning when I wake up I'll keep my eyes shut and roll onto my back and I see what looks just like tile patterns from some Middle Eastern mosque, like the pic. Only when I'm on my back.

Attached: 3274e3abb373cc69057a38616f355582.jpg (768x1024, 403K)

>HOW IT WORKS:

In 1911 Walter John Kilner published one of the first western medical studies of the "Human Atmosphere" or Aura, proposing its existence, nature and possible use in medical diagnosis and prognosis. Glass slides or "Kilner Screens" containing alcoholic solutions of variously coloured dyes, including a blue dye called "dicyanin" (probably "Dicyanine A"), were used as filters in "Kilner Goggles" which, together with lights, were held to train the eyes to perceive electromagnetic radiation outside the normal spectrum of visible light. After being so trained, one could dispense with the apparatus. Kilner did not recommend merely viewing the subject through these lenses.
According to his study, Kilner and his associates were able, on many occasions, to perceive auric formations, which he called the Etheric Double, the Inner Aura and the Outer Aura, extending several inches from patients' naked bodies.

After heavy analysis of the color properties of Dicyanin, we've managed to incorporate this exciting (virtually unexplored) technology into our Aura Goggles. Our goggles are constructed out of sturdy plastic frames with real lenses. When used, viewers can see the human aura, and even how it lags behind the physical body. The following photograph has been manipulated to show what a typical aura viewing session looks like while wearing the goggle

>You can literally visit those things and communicate with them. DMT is the gate to the Aether.
I am not interested in communicating with demons, I am interested in figuring out how to make machines that can remove them from reality or at least make them fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1540678320880.jpg (922x960, 205K)

>when I wake up
DMT remnant from dreaming.

Attached: nazi ufo prototype.gif (465x303, 1.62M)

Has to be the inspiration.

Thats more like astral patterns. The moment between awake and asleep is where we can percive the astral. That moment can be used to incude out of body experiences. If you have that every morning you should try it. May be quite easy for you. Just keep lying with eyes closed in the morning when you see this and relax without falling asleep again.

This user gets it. There are no aliems. Theyre demons.

This guy gets it

I think he knew.

Attached: Physical reality is an electrical discharge.jpg (500x629, 184K)

Damn the kikes to hell.

why can't I find magnetic south on my compass?

Alright I'm out. Black SUV with tinted windows pulled up and parked across the street after I made this thread.

>I am not interested in communicating with demons, I am interested in figuring out how to make machines that can remove them from reality or at least make them fuck off.

I had an idea of an experiment similar to that. Heard of this orgonite shit? Supposedly evil entitys hate that stuff. I wanted to get such a pyramid and then do dmt beside it to check if they react differently. Dont want to spend 150€+ on some potentialy useless thing though.

Watching this thread intensely
>stares in Pretorius

Attached: Mutant_Dr._Pretorius.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>why can't I find magnetic south on my compass?

Magnetism is a vortex in the aether.

Attached: 1561523608322.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

BUMP

Attached: 1563470960052.jpg (500x281, 62K)

It was banned because of a Theosophist doctor used it and the government wanted to and did nip the Theosophist movement in the bud

Attached: Emb_logo.png (200x226, 26K)

Whats the symbol on top over the swastika?

This is the final redpill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy_(Blavatskian)
This article is about the esoteric Christian movement.

sacred-texts.com/eso/sat/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/sat/sat05.htm
magnumopusaeternam.blogspot.com/2016/07/obras-de-jacob-boehme.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Theosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Are_The_Theosophists?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_esotericism
minhtrietmoi.org/Theosophy/Hodson/The KINGDOM of the GODS.htm

for symbolism
guenon
Fundamental Symbols: The Universal Language of Sacred Science

>Heard of this orgonite shit?
Yes.
Even better I can give you a theory on how it works.

All aether concentrates I know of, whether active or passive, work by excluding all external electromagnetism from an area so the aether has a space to pool.
Electromagnets act as vortexes in the aether.

Passive devices act as many nested faraday cages.

Pic related is the first orgonite I made

Yes it works, tetrahedrons are the optimal shape for material efficiency because of surface area to volume ratio and being a tapered shape (orgone/aether rises away from the earth)

Look into Od Energy as researched by Reichenbach , almost all the great aether researchers were Germanicss or Jews to the point it isn't even funny.

>Supposedly evil entitys hate that stuff. I wanted to get such a pyramid and then do dmt beside it to check if they react differently. Dont want to spend 150€+ on some potentialy useless thing though.
Make your own, most on the net is useless because it doesn't contain enough metal to block ambient EM.

Attached: orgonite 1.png (882x662, 1.15M)

neat stuff, reminds me of a dream I had where I has floating around in the ether or whatever (kind of looked like the bizarro world from dr. strange) then I pass through a bright rectangular window looking thing.... on the other side it's like normal outter-space with regular stars in our world, then I look back at the "window" and on our side it's translucent with a very dark tint so you could see the bizarro world on the other side, so I get close to take one last look and then this nasty demon looking thing with huge spikes for teeth starts clawing and scratching at his side of the window trying to get at me. it's was a little traumatic in retrospect.

what in tar-nation are you talking about? look into it before talking.

Another example of nested faraday cages, this is an actively powered device called a "Joe Cell". the water splitting is useful, but it is a secondary effect of the device.

Attached: Joe_Cell_Sun_phenom3.jpg (819x614, 52K)

Jordan Peterson is a theosophist occultist
pic related (by early theosophist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Besant that he ripped off to make his carpet design)
this is peterson's "religion"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophical_mysticism
>that there is an omnipresent, eternal, boundless, and immutable reality of which spirit and matter are complementary aspects;
>that there is a universal law of periodicity or evolution through cyclic change; and
>that all souls are identical with the universal oversoul which is itself an aspect of the unknown reality.
it's exactly what peterson is talking about in his debates with sam harris
he talks about Nietzsche and Jung a lot
they both have cited Jacob Bohme as being influential in their thinking
Boehmian Theosophy sprung out of the writings of Bohme
also, their motto is "There is no religion higher than Truth"
peterson constantly talks about how Truth is what God spoke which brought creation into being

Attached: 53C6C1CE-29FC-4FC1-9A25-14E9FD921B99.jpg (565x767, 78K)

yep, the board has been slid 10x harder since epstein got arrested and almost got suicided.

good thread

Attached: f2222.png (463x451, 185K)

No idea were i supossed to get all the stuff. I cant just go to some factory and ask for mental splinters. They would just laught at me at the gate and not let me in.

>Yes it works
empirical proofs please. surely you have some evidence you can provide from all of your experiments

Orgonite should contain as much metal as possible, any metal works, the lighter the metal the more quartz you need.

See For why quartz, quartz contains a natural aether concentrating field on the atomic scale.

Attached: 600px-Comparison_of_surface_area_vs_volume_of_shapes.png (600x600, 89K)

I get into that hypnagogic state every night while in bed, but how are you supposed to relax without falling asleep? Seems like you can't do one without doing the other.
TURN IT OFF!

His "Meaning of Music" drawing/logo/symbol or whatever that you can buy as a carpet seems like a homage to paintings that painting by Annie Besant
With a suspiciously similar motif behind its design.

Attached: 0A3A0670-0507-44BC-9254-9DF170770BCE.jpg (480x360, 26K)

*metal

is that the magnetic field? seems like diffraction of light

Attached: laser.png (695x499, 110K)

Theosophy can be pretty diamond pilled.

Fuck off schizo boomer

>His security code allowed him to buy all the LSD or Heroine or Cocaine
seems legit

>I get into that hypnagogic state every night while in bed, but how are you supposed to relax without falling asleep? Seems like you can't do one without doing the other.

It works. The idea is to get your body completly asleep while you mind is still awake. Kinda inducing sleep paralysis. From that state on you can proced. I managed to "rope" myself out of my body 2 times but had the problem that i couldnt see shit. Some say its normal for some people and you need to kind of open your astral eyes first. Idk.

>I get into that hypnagogic state every night while in bed
actual hypnagogia is DMT teir visuals, would you describe it that way? its intense. its not just your minds eye seeing vague objects as you fall asleep.

>some crank claims something
>someone else claims he was suppressed
>Jow Forums rushes to believe him
and this is why /x/ needs to leave

>proofs
Pic related was made with tap water.

>No idea were i supossed to get all the stuff. I cant just go to some factory and ask for mental splinters. They would just laught at me at the gate and not let me in.
For resin you can use anything organic, even ground charcoal is fine if you are fine with it living in a container and risking a mess.

For metal you can use pottery colorants, chromium oxide and nickel oxide and iron oxides would be the best in that order.

Bismuth powder also works.

Polyester resin is also on Amazon, and can be found in auto parts stores (at least in the USA under the trade name Bondo)

Quartz should be chips and pieces, dont waste good quartz on orgonite, keep it whole and nearby the orgonite if you have some nice quartz.

Everyone knows kikels belong in the lake of fire, the question is what to do about it, I propose we reverse engineer the electrodynamic theory of gravity and go raiding pillaging zog all over the world. I have been working on this for 3 years now.

Attached: youtellme.png (565x754, 522K)

discussing things doesn't mean belief. when people get triggered and try to shut down discussion, its a signal to keep going.

Every tryied to read blavatskys secret doctrine? I kinda gave up at some point because it so long and tiresome. Thinking about trying it again. Is it worth it?

What is it supposed to do?

more proofs, both jars of alfalfa seeds were sprouted at the same time, pictures were taken at the same time, the jar on the right had the orgonite from under the yellow plastic box.

If you make an orgonite tetrahedron it will make demons fuck off from being near it as long as you don't sin and give them an in through your soul.

Attached: sprouts.png (1808x720, 2.46M)