Romania is fucking trash and no one should be cursed to be born here

>literally every single party is a fucking pile of communist trash, not to mention that the commie regime was the most brutal in this God-sorry country
>the politicians are very corrupt, just a few days ago a girl died crying for help while the cops were standing in front of the house, not to say that they arrived 19 hours late after one call to the emergency service, them fuckers couldn't locate the call
>the ruling party was preoccupied for a few years now to try and make the most corrupt people, the ones that sold this country look innocent
>streets are really bad, the ruling party doesn't give a shit
>people die in hospitals not because of their illness, but because the hospitals are extremely dirty, the equipment is older than Earth itself
>the educational system is a joke, we are taught shit that has no actual use and if you learn like a robot, you're the "smart" ome
>lots of people steal, shit on streets, beaches, etc. Apparently not so many people can afford a fucking toilet
>the police lets the mafia (aka some of the gypsies ++ some politicians) do whatever they want
>bureaucracy is omnipresent, nothing without them papers
>no industry, nothing. Everything was sold only for entering EU. And some idiots profited

In conclusion i have no friends.
No that's not the conclusion.

We are tired of this but people are "too scared" to do something, like not paying taxes. After all we shouldn't pay money for not being protected, for inhumane conditions, for shit infrastructure, for corruption etc.

Attached: 1548957943843.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_(given_name)?fbclid=IwAR2Pi6Fm11gPrjsZQX-c3Vd6WcNFW4alDEUfEREWDuhwMfXzFb-elturOVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just move to the U.K since you know english and find some mid-tier job and hope your kids don't end up being jerkoffs so they enjoy a good life.

There's a lot of cute Romanian girls tho also Romanian is a Christian nation it could be worse (Islam)

>low cost of living
>hot Romanian girls
>vampires
Just l2code, work remotely for American companies, and become a Romanian Epstein.

Attached: anne_rice_literal_vampire.jpg (1300x998, 301K)

I am actually considering moving to another country. Fun fact: leftist friends related to the ruling party, a remaining of the former Communist party, said that it's better to stay here LOL
They tried building a huge mosque but everyone was angry about it. Still they are trying to promote it in schools. Romanian girls are cute, i agree with that :))

Yea... I'm so disappointed with Romania in the EU... fucking criminals here

Me too, me too
The EU told them to stop. Like they give a fuck

In January they freed 18000 criminals, trying to clean their leader's criminal record

It's ok, im chinese

He will return. He will save us.

Attached: liviu-dragnea.jpg (658x400, 122K)

well there's a lot of censorship, but i think censorship will come soon to Romania as well

God no.

Just think. It could be worse. You could live in Baltimore. Be happy about that.

Is it so bad there?

At least you are not a nigger and your purchasing power is slightly greater than ours.
Come on user, its not that bad in the east, dont be whiny bitch ass faggot.

I know it's not that bad in the east, but this the wrong country

You are niggers. No one cares for your opinion.

You're right: most of the people that go out of the country are gypsies that steal. But whose fault is that: the shitty government

>most of the people that go out of the country are gypsies that steal

Why are you acting like that is a problem ?
I sincerely thank the cuck governments of western Europe for providing safety on the streets at night never seen since 1989 thanks to reducing the number of gyppos present here.

Well it does make the country look shit but it already is. No one really takes us seriously for that

They are also begging in here. Some of them are part of gangs. My neighborhood is full of this idiots. They should be killed for good

UK is shit since about 2008. You will just end up working for your landlord. Unless you can score good paying job, don't even bother, especially because of Brexit shambles.
I'd rather go elsewhere in EU (Germany, Netherlands) for seasonal work. Or if you don't have anything to lose, try USA, or at least Australia/NZ/Canada, they are cucked and on the downfall but still high enough before they hit EU levels of shitholeness.

At least you have an ethnostate

>ethnostate
>Romania
Didn't he just mention gyppos and commie-jews?

I think I'll go to the USA, but that will take some time. It's easier to go to other EU countries if you live in another EU country, but idk it's kinda shit

I am not sure that trading gypsies for niggers is a good idea.
For a non-nigger area /in USA/ you will need a serious investment and commitment.

would not recommend t b h

Lots of em

This world is full of shit, isn't it? But having better living standards is a bit better than living in a shitty country with gypsies

Romanian from either South and East of the Carpathian Mountains.

West of the Carpathians Romanian here. I love being born in this country. I love being Romanian. I hate going on the other side of the Carpathians. It's a complete mess there.

Also: salut miticule

Hey dude, don't mind me, but I've grown to hate people who only bitch about a problem when they're not putting any effort into it.
Now, I've just got accepted into uni, so obviously I'm still very much a child, and even though it's just the past couple of years in which I actually cared at all about politics, I do find it quite intriguing how everyone complains, but there's not much improvement.
Yeah, of course that the ruling party's bad, but who put them there ? I truly think that, if this change will happen, and it better will, it will start from the bottom. The average citizen has to change before everything else. It doesn't matter the slightest if the liberals will actually do something or not, as long as the average stereotypical romanian will rule the streets.
Finally, despite I'm already contemplating immigration to get my pdh somewhere else, I do want to make a change, instead of bitching on some godforsaken online forum.

I'm open to critique though, shoot me up dawg.

sal'tare frate
Yes you're right im from the south. People from the west have better standards, those fuckers are trying to ruin in for us all

I'd go to USA, but I'm too old. I went to UK around 2006-7, and while I was satisfied at first, saving money and able to afford some nice things (e.g. laptop, car, etc) it was short-lived due to jews stealing people's money in 2008. Since then wages were going down and cost of living was going up.
Shortly before I left, I was living in poverty -- only afford to pay rent, transport, and food -- while working 50hrs a week in rather exhausting work. I couldn't even afford to visit my country once a year or new clothes.
And I don't even want to mention all the niggers and muslims behaving like they're better than Eastern Europeans.
I used to like UK, but now I'd have to have really good reason to go there again, and even then I'd rather not.

You are goddamn right. They have gotten there because of:
1. People that didn't go to elections (at the elections for European Parliament people have shown that the ruling party isn't as strong as they think)
2. People that were fooled by the ruling party with stupid raises, electoral gifts and so on. These people won't ever change. It's the first ones that can make this change
But we have to be more not just a few. But no one really does anything concrete sadly

All 3rd world countries should adopt this mentality

argentinian user fells you bro, fuck our countries

It's because of all the Turkish invasions. Made you into hard people. We had German immigrants in the west. We married and worked together. I'm a mixed Romanian-German myself. True cultural enrichment between to white nations. Hungarians are alright as well... kinda of a love hate relationship but we still cooperate. Serbians are super cool, love those crazy fucks.

Too bad the capital is in Bucharest. People south of the Carpathians should only rule during times of war, not during times of peace.

I just wonder if you, in all your smugness, will pay back for your Uni (in taxes), or fuck off to another country straight off after getting your degree?

Based

Yep, fuck our countries

I will, of course, pay for uni.

Wasn't there that problem of one being 'comfortable' in it's position, therefore it would not find it justifiable to put in some extra effort into getting to a higher standard of living ?
So far, despite just finishing highschool, I'm already seeing my old classmated going into labor, completely ignoring education and such because it's just not that important. I'd say they take this mentality into politics aswell, why should they change themselves, hence changing this very country, when mediocrity could just rule over.
I decided to take on a very politics related educational path, and so far I've come to the conclusion that we're the sole problem in this whole mess.
Thoughts ?

Same shit user, I am so tired of hearing how much it sucks and how no one is actually making a single effort to change it.
The boomers and millennials (aldo a late millenial myself) are slumped in a comfortable hole of misery that they dare not climb out, because it will take effort and sacrifice of a thing or two.
I could not care less for the people who leave, we are here for more than a millenia and not even the satan worshipping turks managed to erase us for 500 years, neither could the eternal Ivan with his communist crap.
We both need to sit down and make shit happen with our own hands, whatever works in Germany or Japan may not work here ... no foreigner cal lift us up but only ourselves, as only we understand how our places work.
Cheers.

I agree, this is the solution for this problem, no one seems to care unfortunately. Also, people seem to be afraid to take part in the political process. Like, why not? Politics is simply taking decisions for the country not some kind of suicide

In all seriousness, why should I ? Because the state invested money into me these next following years, while giving me just an above survival environment ?
The state isn't making all that of a difference, at least that's what I think. I've already been working in the past years just to be able to survive off a part time job. I cannot rely on relatives, and I'll be damned if the state will give me enough resources to live in basics conditions.
And if you mean that I should be staying in after graduation to give back the investment into me, I'll do that regardless by living itself. Money being sent back to family counts aswell, why should't it, so no, I do not think that the gape made by my education will remain empty.

It's only a truthpill.

What is Romania deal dude, op answer me you fucking faggot!!!

It's huge! It has mountains grass rivers , I have no idea about resources but I'm sure come hot bitches here and there. From personal experience the men are strong and violent. I haven't met the woman yet but they seem dodgy enough. Why Romania national sport is theft?

I look at people and map I see potential...
But why oh fucking why...

Thanks senpai, it's actually comforting knowing that there are others who think likewise.
Cheers.

>Politics is simply taking decisions for the country not some kind of suicide

In the current situation, mere entry level politics require creating some kind of incriminating/embarrassing materiel against you so the political elite can control you. And in the digital era, this is easier than ever. I believe that to be the reason why we are stuck in such a ditch politics wise (and because if you start to do too good in a very short period, Berlin/Strassbourg/Moscow/Washington/Tel Aviv or whoever is influencing you the most will covertly break your arms and legs).

well damn, apparently senpai get's transformed into this weeb ass shit.

You know what's bad here? Indifference, stupidity and corruption. That's all. The rest is derived from these 3

Well then you belong to those who are "not putting any effort into it."
You are the one who chooses to fuck off and leave the problem to someone else. And I don't blame you for that. But don't you fucking dare to say you've "grown to hate people who only bitch about a problem when they're not putting any effort into it." You fucking hypocrite!
You're laughable, and stupid. But at least you are young, so there's little chance you will get smarter.

Even protesting against this shit? Or voting against the idiots that ruled and dipped us in shit? Maybe it's not that bad
But yeah some changes do attract these kind of reactions but for now i think it's enough to live a bit better

I know...
But I say to Eastern Europe. You have so fucking much potential. It's horrific watching the malase...

Your counties are so much prettier than than Western Europe.

Less over farmed.
Less over populated.

The only thing preventing awesomeness is the corruption. It's an image problem. An education problem.

SUCK A DICK MEMEFLAG.

Exactly

>it's a romanian got drunk again and watched jewish tv episode
de aia nu merge nimic in tara asta

Attached: 1563381023736.jpg (771x578, 100K)

I have a Romanian family friend.
He fled that dump in the 80s and never looked back

Yeah, and I fully agree with you, I am indeed a hypocrite. Because of this I see myself as rather selfish, why should I put any effort into making this place better when I could 'fuck off' somewhere else.
However I try to be a tad different. I try to see how it got into this stage, don't really form an opinion until I see multiple viewpoints, and I dunno man, I feel a slight need to put some effort into this country. This some patriotism, I've no idea.
Anyhow, as I said before, I've already assured an education path that heavily bases itself off of politics, and so I find it naturally to make something out of it.
How much though, who truly knows, and despite I fully agree with your post, don't you dare say that I'm not doing better than the vast majority of people in the same situation as mine.

>be part of EU
>know english
>whine and complain instead of fucking MOVING

The hell OP, you literally have a way out that doesn't require you to file for a million visas and try to find work tat also requires a business visa.

>jews
What's up with them :))?

Nah, I meant entering the legislative process personally. Though you are right that people need to be more interested in politics and a bigger voter turnout is needed otherwise the hardliner elite wins 100%. With protests I am wary tho, it is too easy for foreign NGO's to weaponize outrage for something involving corruption scandals as not every valuable bit of information is available to the public (aka. a good guy had his fabricated materials exposed for insubordination and suddenly everyone wants a good guy gone due to mob mentality). Protesting LGBT shit on the other hand should be a no brainer.

You Romanians forgot the teachings of your greatest hero.

Attached: marturisitorul-mucenic-corneliu-zelea-codreanu_thumb.jpg (618x939, 126K)

Agree

Start to speak up about it at local meetings in your community user. Maybe it will grow more support. Nothing is going to happen if you sit and do nothing.

>Codreanu
Things are about to get real hot here :))

Good ideea actually. I hope those commie bastards won't get their nose in

very bad people. Except when they are in israel. Then are very good people, Trump said so

>These politicians... need money, for partying and entertaining their political clientele, for purchasing votes and human consciences. One by one, they, in bands, descend upon the country to despoil ber. This, in the last analysis, is what their governing amounts to. They drain dry the budgets of the state, the prefectures, the city halls. They attach themselves like ticks to the boards of directors of all enterprises from which they will receive, without effort, salaries in the millions from the sweat and blood of the exhausted worker. They are included in the councils of the Jewish bankers from whom they collect honoraria of more millions as the price for betraying their country.

>They originate scandalous business deals which stun their countrymen. Corruption spreads in public life like a plague, from the most humble servant up to cabinet ministers. They sell themselves to any and all; anyone with money can buy off these monsters and through them the whole country. That is why, when the squeezed country can no longer give them money, they yield up to consortia of alien bankers, one by one, the riches of our land, and thus give away our naţional independence. A real plethora of men of business spread over the whole of România, who do not work or produce anything but suck the sap of the country.

>Such are the exploits of the politicians. Misery, demoralization, and despair spread among the lower level. Scores of thousands of children die, mowed down by illness and hunger, weakening thus the people's power of resistance in the fight it wages against the organized Jewish people which is supported by the alienated politicians and defended by the entire state apparatus. The few honest politicians, several scores perhaps, maybe even party leaders, are not able to do anything anymore. They are like some poor puppets in the hand of the Jewish press, of the Jewish or foreign bankers and of their own fellow politicians.

Attached: 1555082231706.jpg (720x960, 264K)

oy vey oy gevalt

Very based

Feel you bro, most cam grils are from your shihole of a country, must suck to have most of your hot girls in their prime age whoring themselves on the net, and god forbid, on the street. I recommend you to get the hell out while you can, as we all know, the EU is a sinking ship that will go down to the depths of ocean starting 31/10/2019, if Boris Johnson is to be trusted. (Recommended country to move out: Italy. Spain or Portugal. Med unity for life)

Attached: Untitled.png (1713x930, 2.08M)

>mfw EU will be sunk by a man with a stronk bulgar name

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_(given_name)?fbclid=IwAR2Pi6Fm11gPrjsZQX-c3Vd6WcNFW4alDEUfEREWDuhwMfXzFb-elturOVA

Attached: kek.jpg (540x534, 67K)

It's real shit

>spends time on camsites
>knows the "models"
>probably spends money on them while his sister and mother are raped and sent to USA
north america was a mistake

LMFAO