Americans are stupid

americans on Jow Forums are the stupidest retards of all posters. every time you read a poorly thought out argument full of misspelled words, not even typos just the spelling of someone whos never read a single book "taken for granite" instead of "taken for granted". or just a downright uninformed opinion about another place, or some corny third hand lazy opinion, you don't even have to look at the flag to know you're reading drivel put out by another fucking stupid, retarded, moronic american faggot. americans should be banned from this website until they can stop being dunces.

Attached: ABC3BBC5-419F-45D5-ADD2-C5A60FA728E7.jpg (470x315, 29K)

Based desu

Obsessed.

toatully agree with you

i think you're forgetting something

Attached: download (1).png (192x128, 1K)

Pretty much this.

Basado

Agreed

When Americans talk, and they do quite a lot because they have to have an opinion on everything, and they also know better than you, it's like watching a weird failed experiment.

That's pretty much what Americans are, a failed experiment. They're dumb as fuck and if it wasn't for importing people with money, their land would be void of any intelligence.

>tfw meet various researchers along the years, mostly for work
>they're literally #1 in their field, every single time
>all of them are based in USA or Canada
>all of them are respected as being pioneers since the 80's/90's in their respective fields
>they're really smart beings with incredible ideas
>NONE of them is actually from USA or Canada
>every single one of them is a very smart student from EU who was recruited through money
>every single one of them wish they could be doing this work in EU instead
>some of them even go back
>Americans will cope by citing things that "Americans" invented, which are almost all people who were imported and naturalized
USA is a fraud, Americans are beyond salvation. I sincerely hope we can get rid of this continent at some point, nothing good comes out of it except maybe Maple Syrup.

Attached: 1404813207641.png (450x350, 196K)

Wow. Show us on this doll where freedom touched you.

Attached: F73EA8A9-9A43-45A6-87CA-3E7E8D0CDF0B.gif (500x500, 97K)

>cheese faced penis fish rants about spelling and punctuation
>”whos”

Blow it out ur ass

Attached: 7833FAA0-75B6-4414-BB54-CB4E9BBF1FD5.jpg (499x319, 52K)

Someome may argue that the same applies to france, as many of your historical figures are foreign born. Also, nigger atletes

>USA is a fraud, Americans are beyond salvation. I sincerely hope we can get rid of this continent at some point, nothing good comes out of it except maybe Maple Syrup.
> unironically stating the only good thing from North America is syrup that comes from Canada...

That’s it, Pierre. We will no longer be accepting your unconditional surrender

Attached: heil hitler.png (500x459, 130K)

>picking on grammar
>post filled with grammatical errors
4/10 bait. Made me reply

>freedom

patriot act
NSA
CIA
kike media
2 party system
police allowed to shoot you for running away
irs taxes income abroad
yeah sure bruv. so jealous of your "freedom"

but thats not true. americans are easily triggered.

I agree but this whole idea to have to have an opinion on everything is starting to appear in other countries as well
I remember politics/ethics lessons. Every time the teacher brought up a discussion and someone would say "I don't know enough about the subject to form an opinion" they would give you bad grades or force you to have an opinion.
Now why would they do it? If it's acceptable to have an opinion about subjects you have no idea about, they can force their opinion onto you. They just use some emotional argument to get people to pick their side.
Pro choice arguments are usually about women's health or rape or something along those lines. Even though that's less than 1 percent of abortions and there is no need to legalize abortion for everyone.
Anti gun arguments are usually about safety, even though statics clearly show no causation between guns and murder.
That's also why they want to lower the voting age.

>Americans
America isn’t a country you fucking retard

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Attached: 0EE4AFD4-30A0-40DA-96D5-C81D0024C6A0.jpg (750x503, 40K)

i casually referred to you lot as americans because im dissing you. my whole post was a diss, why would i bother to get the name of your country 100% correct? think about it. do you really think i don't know that america is the name of the continents? do you think i dont know that the real name is "united states of america"? you're a stupid fucking cunt

> what is sarcasm exactly
Yikes.
Some little yellow ricenigger needs an extra large dose of democracy. Open up... here comes the stealth nuclear capable plane.

Attached: B7578154-CDF2-4A63-B374-383ACB6DF940.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

Well, you're right on the first point but the second point about nigger makes no sense to me, it has never made any.

The niggers you speak of are from our colonies or French territories. What this mean is that, yes, they are niggers, but they ARE actually French, they aren't from a foreign country.

To give you an example, Drogba doing what he did with OM would be thanking someone who is foreign (he's from Ivory Coast) whereas that little faggot named Mbappé, that's just French. Even though I wish it was reversed in the case of Mbappé and Drogba, but fate is full of tricks.

Says the guy who's scared to go out of his home, or hell, even live in it, because the niggers in his country are turboapes that are ruining everything faster than any shitskin in EU ever did or will ever do.

You are right, the problem however isn't necessarily that they have an opinion on every single topic, it's that they pass it as educated. The same happens here but on a much smaller scale, thus 1) very often failing and 2) having a MUCH smaller impact, if any.

That being said, this is out of topic in that, it's not just about politics, we are mainly talking about the average American citizen. Even taking blacks and hispanic out of the equation (truth be told, they're just animals), their "non animal" population is pretty fucking dumb.

I've spent 25 years dating/fucking their women and befriending their men, I would know if the average American wasn't a lost cause.
Those who talk about guns at least make it easy, they're auto retards.

>Muricans toopid!
>mispell werds!
>Doesn't capitalize anything.

you have an extremely low IQ don't you.

what is an intelligent person in usa ?

>a tourist

It depends. Soiboi cucks have no balls, alongside a huge chunk of libtards, but there are a ton of people with thick skin here, but the cities are not the place to find them.

why would i? im typing on my phone and i dont use autocorrect. im also conversing with mentally subnormal americans here so i'm gonna skip conforming to the chicago manual of style. you fucking plebian ape

>Posts a tirade fill with grammatical errors claiming American posts are filled with grammatical errors.

Seething Chinknigger.

do the world a favour and choke to death on your next hamburger

I just post whatever because I know it will make someone mad.

Americans will ALWAYS be shat on for intelligence, obesity, culture, sensitivity, etc., no use trying to pander to some chink or nigger online

Attached: 97564.gif (499x499, 45K)

Well you are a subhuman twink

>Says the guy who's scared to go out of his home, or hell, even live in it, because the niggers in his country are turboapes that are ruining everything faster than any shitskin in EU ever did or will ever do.
Is this bait, Frenchy?

Remember frens, other than for some bantz and lulz, D&C threads should otherwise only be saged. And obviously when irrelevant little pan-faced zipperheads start these threads it’s solely to sow discord amongst his/her betters.

/Pol is a board of piece.

Attached: 07CB78B0-1C67-4546-8C5B-3F4993126B73.png (375x577, 510K)

You should probably use correct capitalization if you're going to criticize people's spelling, chink.

but you should be banned from posting here because you add nothing to the user experience of this website. we would all enjoy ourselves a lot more if you stopped posting.

(Yes)

triggered as fuck.

She was going off her eyesight an not literal size. Still stupid but shes not retarded

I try to add to the experience, but then I get called a retard because I didn't say the right thing

Classic Marxism

Attached: 45509-1555582859.jpg (640x360, 28K)

the americans biggest bumlickers are the brits.

That was pure pottery!

Back to the mainland insect

>chink

yeah good comeback. you dont like being told the truth about yourselves do you. you're all boring as fuck as well. boring stupid manlet americans

>average height 5"8

even taiwan has higher average height.

Ha ha. The irony in a chink crying about Americans on Jow Forums despite Jow Forums being banned in Chinkland is not lost on me.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Let your handler read that, chink.

Attached: D87Ulm3XYAETxzy.jpg (1237x1017, 175K)

he is right. mutts are retarded faggots all of them.

Attached: 1563042804689.jpg (465x348, 46K)

seething

Blow it out your ass formosa

oh here we have a classic example. this particularly retarded american thinks that taiwan is not a liberal democracy with freedom of speech and the press. he thinks that taiwan also has censorship and the great firewall like mainland china. pure cringe on your behalf at making such assumptions and posting that copy pasta as if it has any effect at all here in a non communist democracy.

You do realize that American Whites are average 5'9 12, right chink? Ha ha.
While chinks average 5'6?

This kills insects dead.
Sad his whole family and town have to be executed with him

Attached: E1948393-DFAC-42E0-A050-0CE16788A26B.gif (320x240, 3.31M)

>5"9

haha race of manlets

Taiwan is Chinese. You gooks belong to China. You may not think so, but you can't defend yourself from China and we sure the fuck aren't going to bother.

Fucking seething. LOL

>americans in charge of not knowing the difference between taiwan and china

have sex

While I disagree in terms of overall generalization, there sure are dumb shits since they are #3 in population on this pisshole planet after all.

Attached: burger.png (1119x956, 150K)

Bwahahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-140325_Chrome.jpg (807x175, 31K)

>not knowing the difference between taiwan and china
No. We know the difference. Both ARE China, one LARPs as something other

Lets see what I got in burger screencaps ...

Attached: burger2.png (494x99, 6K)

Attached: burger3.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

LMFAO. You're closer to Mexicans.
That's why gook women love BWC.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-140438_Chrome.jpg (503x2195, 215K)

nobody cares bro. taiwan is just milking you faggots for technology and money. china isnt going to invade us and start killing chinese people are you insane? theres too many investments each way. thousands of taiwanese people work in mainland china and many people have family on both sides. taiwan is nuclear capable and can produce a nuke in about 4 days if we need one. americans cant defend us even if they tried. china is too close and has a huge army and airforce and missile batteries. your carriers arent gonna do shit. americans are stupid

Thanks for posting those waist sizes, amerifat blob

Attached: 1553953156128.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

Lmao at this entire thread

Attached: 9F678E8A-4490-465C-A88F-A446506C967A.gif (512x288, 2.47M)

>5"9

hahaha by the standards of any caucasian country you faggots are manlets.

wow you are on average 2 inches higher than taiwanese? wow what an achievement.

you're btfoing yourself here.

hahahahahahaha

Keep seething midget China.

Richeous vine dig nations

Bwahaha. More athletic. And have never lost to Brits in conflict.
Seethe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-141812_Chrome.jpg (775x629, 116K)

so true

Milking us, huh?
That's what babies do to their mommy.
Typical gook. Unable to develop anything on your own. Depend entirely on your betters. Like the cockroach bugmen you are.
But hey, credit for admitting it!

>"taken for granite" instead of "taken for granted"
also
"intensive purposes" for "intents and purposes"
"in mass" for "en masse" - this was yesterday

when people cannot into the spelling of 2 letter words then there is a problem. while Jow Forums may be a containment board for 'speshul peepul' there are alot of normies and people with opposing views here too. please think before you click "Post"

Attached: trumphappynow.jpg (808x623, 84K)

true, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26 pol - 1970 THE OZONE LAYER IS DYING WE'LL BE DEAD BY TH - Politically Inc (1237x163, 49K)

This recent study would indicate that you are correct my fren. Us folks from /x/ and Jow Forums are by far the most intelligent posters on the 2+2chan

>inb4 source

You just have to believe my graph

Attached: 4C8742F6-B776-4F65-834E-CEDCAE045DD9.png (595x393, 67K)

>police allowed to shoot you for running away
this is good though

no it isnt you evil retard.

kek. second.

assuming the cop told the suspect to freeze and the suspect is indeed running from the cop, why is that bad?
why would a citizen disobeying a cop in the most suspicious manner possible short of attacking the cop have the benefit of the doubt, on average?

stay mad chine

agreed. i wish grandpa never left the homeland.
>/co/ smarter than /a/
>/tv/ smarter than anyone
doubt.jpg

>my whole post was a diss
It really stung pretty bad. Be nicer you pan-faced chink insect.

Stfu trader

Where was the site's creator from again?

shut up you creepy little jew man. your shits all retarded and you have a tiny dick

You foreigners are so cute when you're angry.

Attached: 1556563454800.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

cope

My favorite is, "should of" instead of, "should have". When I hear it I know i'm dealing with a simian.

Um, sweaty, no

he doesnt own it any more. the current owner is japanese and he should ban you.

>you have a tiny dick
Like you have room to talk, Ting-Ting.

Unironically if you just dismiss someone’s argument because they have a typo or spelling error than you are guaranteed to be a coastal Liberal pseudointellectual

>no rational response

Attached: smugbibi.jpg (489x370, 35K)

>and he should ban you.
What for?

You missed the period at the end.
Comment ignored.

calling someone a pseudointellectual is the biggest brainlet cope ever

Because the chink does not want to see mean typos. This board will just turn to Jow Forums. We should just end flags like on /his/, the banter is tiring and belongs on Jow Forums

trust some mutt to jump to the defence of a jew
who was arguing for police to be able to carry out summary executions without trial no less