Erica Thomas Store Footage

Newly released video shows the argument that took place inside a Cobb Publix, involving state Rep. Erica Thomas and a Eric Sparkes, man she accused of uttering racist comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5KgfVkVRbg

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.07.27-10_37_11.png (267x392, 145K)

“If you look st my Facebook I’m the least racist white man...”
KEK!

KEK!

So CU CK is now being censored as kek

Basedboy
Onions boy
Cucksoyboy
Cu Ck so yb oy

What's sad, is she will probably get re-elected. The sheboon basically lied and can never be trusted again, but that doesn't matter to those who would vote anything with a heartbeat and a "D" next to their name.

I think she could smell his “cuckness” and instinctively pounced

She too sassy

Attached: sassy.jpg (320x263, 12K)

begs the quesrion, why are blacks and cubans allowed to shop at the same store as whites even?

What a shit show of a story. I thought he wasn’t white? Not he’s on camera claiming he’s white. Both of these people have subhuman intelligence levels and should be gassed immediately. All threads about this bullshit should be immediately banned, what a fucking joke

Newfag

lol, even the elite caste of blacks are emotionally unstable dumb mindless gorillas

does she have a nickname yet? something in the spirit of Bagel Boss, Macho Ma'am etc

that's why animals should always stay outside

He’s still wrong for starting an argument out of nowhere.
He already tried talking to an employee but they said it’s Ok that she’s using that lane.
He should have left at that point and not start an argument. The employee said she’s allowed to use it. End of story.

stop spamming nigger

Sure, he was a busybody in the wrong, but that doesn't excuse Thomas lying in an attempt to become the next national pity story.

yes goy never call out blacks when they are in the wrong and making life shittier for everyone

Attached: 1563328216862.jpg (460x1321, 105K)

Imagine going into a nigger store and trying to establish law and order.

Express Lane Erica

Called out niggers for bad behavior is raycis

lol that's why all nigger stores have bullet proof glass and little hamster doors they slide the food through

No sympathy for Mr Spark. A Cuban political refugee who is a leftie needs to see Communism again first hand back to where his parents ran from.

He should go back

Attached: Elmo-Nigs-Start-Young.jpg (246x234, 9K)

I'm sympathetic to the black blimp. How would you know what an express lane is if you can't read?

“She’s trying to make it into something that it’s not”
This is what is so exhausting about dealing with blacks.
Everything is about race and oppression for them.
Is there any wonder whites avoid them like the plague.

there's signs showing hands with 10 open fingers above the lanes

Attached: impeachment.jpg (364x565, 31K)

Tell your wife I'll be over at 11 tonight cuckboy. You better be in your shed.
>hurrr durrr confrontation is scary !!

Who gives a shit, the white guy is a liberal doosh.

Safeway Sheboon

>if I feed the crocodile he'll call me Hitler last

>have a shit ton of items in cart
>go to a lane
>can't read Express lane sign, says 10 items or less, can't do math, cuz fuck math, gotta get me a short lane
>cashier starts checking her out
> some guy with 3 items walks up, somehow confused
"Ma'am that's an express lane, you need 10 items or less to be in this lane"
>*sheboon chimps out*
THIS IS TYPICAL SUPERMARKET BEHAVIOR, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING SHE DIDN'T READ THE SIGN 10 ITEMS OR LESS NOR DID SHE EVEN CARE THAT IT WAS AN EXPRESS LANE FOR 10 ITEMS OR LESS

Common sense is lacking in this world.

i'm nine months pregnant
>i don't care
well, you're pretty much a dick, but lying about what he said?

This isn't the first time I've heard this accusation from what were clearly not racist words. I think the nigger must have a walking REM state, or their imaginations have full control on their views of reality.

According to store witnesses she was the one who told the cuban cuck to go back, not the other way around