Why do Americans think they have the right to meddle in other peoples' countries?

Why do Americans think they have the right to meddle in other peoples' countries?

Attached: 634634563456.jpg (962x641, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/y2bz5OrvylNb/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_"Jack"_Mohr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure most Americans think that.

>Pls gimme gibs, Mr. Murica.
>Pls gimme foods, Mr. Murica.
>Pls gimme medicine, Mr. Murica.
>Pls gimme home, Mr. Murica.
>Pls help me with Terrorists Mr. Murica.
But also:
>Why Murica interfere in muh politics?
>Why Murica soldiers in our country?
>Why Murica can't juss leave us alone?
We give you aid and assistance.
We take it away:
>YOU RUIN OUR SHITHOLE!
Your government is murdering civilians so you ask for help.
>Murica Soldiers Murdered us!
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1563676560156.jpg (766x630, 73K)

>I gibs you food
>then I invade you

Thanks Mr. Murica!

Attached: 1563549076895.jpg (661x671, 40K)

If I give you something, I expect a return on my investment.
Simple shit, kike user.
Don't ask for shit, there wont be shit.

>Why do Americans think they have the right to meddle in other peoples' countries?
We have to keep up the empire someone. The US Gov't also spends millions promoting things like homosexuality and Liberalism in places like Africa and the Middle East, not even joking. That's why there are groups like Boko Haram (Translation to "Western Education is Evil") in Africa or the slew of Anti-American groups in the middle east. This is shit that they won't tell you, just that these are just irrational africans/arabs that just hate us because memes. I'd be pissed too if some foreign gov't came into my country and tried promoting homosexuality to my son or feminism and being a slut to my daughter and wife. The USA is more evil than any biblical beast ever thought of. That's just fact.

(((Americans)))

Attached: kissinger061127_3_560.jpg (560x350, 27K)

whos gonna stop them?

>(((americans)))

Because you keep sending your fucking people over here.
Maybe if we clean your shit up for you, they'll stay put?

Attached: 1540581547648.jpg (500x367, 32K)

>pls gibs workers
>amerilards too lazy
>why you send your workers here?
>were full, fuck off

Attached: 1560197048798.jpg (734x680, 215K)

Why don't we?

> I give you something
> I expect a return
>kike

answer the question.
Why don't we?

We're a hegemonic superpower. Stronger nations manipulate smaller ones, that's the way the world works.

>Stronger nations manipulate smaller ones
>that's the way the world works

A-are you saying that Israel is more powerful than the good ol' US of A?

We don't, quit projecting faggot.

>VOA
>USAID
>NED
>WE DON"T

Attached: 1545846876188.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

Because the world belongs to us. Anyone who rebels or even remotely questions American supremacy should be utterly destroyed.

Attached: Try_Stop.jpg (873x720, 304K)

you mean:
>Pls lets have normal relations Mr. Murica
>no Mr. Murica, by normal relations i didn't mean you and all your puppet states embargoing all trade to me because i refuse to have a dictatorship by minorities and LGBT freakshows

>world belongs to us

Attached: 856785.webm (480x268, 214K)

Jews. America was intentionally isolationist for over a century. We didn’t even want to get involved in WW2 until Pearl Harbor and even then we had to be convinced to go to Europe. Hitler declaring war on us didn’t help but we were already helping the UK despite Roosevelt saying he was going to keep us out. Maybe our colonial expansion around the time of the Spanish American war wasn’t Jewish led, I don’t know enough about it, but I don’t think anyone cares about us taking fucking Guam.

WE DON'T

OUR CORRUPT LEFTIST GOVERNMENT
THAT IS RUN BY JEWISH ELITE OPERATIVES
MEDDLE IN OTHER PEOPLES NATIONS.

>LEFTIST GOVERNMENT

I beg to differ. International meddling is probably the only constant of the american foreign policy.

they're our countries.
we already own them.
once we get rid of our little jew-problem, we're going to steamroll the world. slash and burn.

that meme flag tho

Mr Murica, you're a brainwashed dog of hooknose tribe, from your Federal Reserve to Judeo-Christian Christians.

You guys could have been pissed at the Frankfurt School that came over from the Weimar Republic, or the Hollywood that left Tsarist Russia.

bitchute.com/video/y2bz5OrvylNb/
Long but totally worth it.

Look how short his (((Wikipedia))) entry is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_"Jack"_Mohr

Because having a global presence and pushing our influence over other countries is what has made the US completely untouchable militaristically. Having big guns keeps everyone else in check, which ultimately prevents serious conflict.
Too bad this is changing now because of Trump's isolationism.

Attached: trump_expectation.jpg (1066x750, 294K)

Because we can.
Might makes right.
Wait until someone else is the top dog and compare them.