Why America has only been rude to nip puss ?

America who has unironically put japanese qt citizens in concentration camps is now letting millions of spics, nogs and jihadis cross their border freely.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1508386097625.jpg (480x854, 109K)

I've been to Japan, the vast majority of Japanese women are gross little goblins with terrible teeth.

asian qts were made for BWC

this

Incel scum. Off yourselves.

Attached: 1564031020815.jpg (800x723, 53K)

spics,nogs and jihadis are not dangerous ,they're >70 iq
but asians is another deal ,you're >100 qi.

>come home white man

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=XQfQtYKrJ9p2U45u)5.jpg (640x360, 37K)

weeb cope

Cope harder Sumisu-sensei

I have been extremely rude to to nip puss in the past, if you know what I’m saying. Would definitely be rude to pic related as well.

The truth hurts, Muhammad.

>gross little goblins with terrible teeth.
Alright. Any flaws?

nip puss naturally comes to you in japan if you’re a white guy. i lived with a host family a couple years back and my “host sister” and i used to fuck whenever her parents weren’t home. kinda weird because during sex she’d refer to me as her “little brother” since i was technically part of the family so to speak. was weirded out by it at first but the only males in the house was her father and i so i guess it makes sense.

who is dat bitch

Attached: ! 46u46iu5i57i.jpg (2048x1364, 183K)

I just clicked for the picture.

Good work Onii-chan. It’s clear what Nip girls really want: a powerful white man

We will breed your women and create a new race.

Miaka J. Ohdan

How bout that huh? Pretty fucked up right?

>tfw getting qt 3.14 pink nip nip gf
Feels good man

Attached: 1523715288410.gif (400x296, 443K)

This. I spent 6 months in Japan on a contract and most of their women are indeed hideous. Even their "top tier" women typically have no ass and are just as entitled and vapid as American thots.

You didn't go to Japan, you went to the UK.

miss those time a lot desu. i was only 21 and she was 26 but i was getting a blowjob practically every night before going to bed. pretty sure her parents knew we were fucking too by the time it was time for me to go home. good times...

I don't know what to tell you, OP, we love destroying ourselves. Every time europeans get anywhere they invite the eternal jew in and POOF, everyone wants to get cucked.