He was secretly executed this morning

News will be out on Monday speaking of an accident. Don’t believe it, it’s lies.

Attached: BFC9DFAA-A883-4E6E-BF1B-C09701CEDE67.jpg (644x408, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8UiSRHrnkI
murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Burqas in Bongland
youtu.be/LmKRYMGPRoo
youtube.com/watch?v=uOBPYEz8B-Y
archive.fo/HFIUm
web.archive.org/web/20190727125740/https://www.tr.news/how-to-burn-a-real-nazi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this is proof, if ever needed, that OP is always a faggot.
>inb4 screen capped just incase

big if true put me in the thumbnail

Holy shit!
>put me in the greentext

I'm gay

Good, fuck this manlet kike chav.

This better be a fucking larp :(

Fake and gay

Nope. It was confirmed by Q earlier.

Big if true.

fuck that kike shill, notice how all his videos are in jail except the new one

youtu.be/y8UiSRHrnkI

Attached: 1564214747385.png (840x911, 803K)

> executed
good

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

That video that got put out on his YT channel today was weird.

True if big?

you have no digits.

Put me in the screencap or else I wont tell you what I know

Your numbers don’t lie.

Why did they do it?

who cares?

nice meme

(put me in the screencap just incase)

Attached: 1446112752408.jpg (686x582, 88K)

Fuck that jew. Stop posting this fucking kike here.

True. I was there. I saw it. Four men ran out of a van and grabbed him. I'm sure they are staying a suicide or accident.

Because they want to depopulate. They'll claim it's the environment, but it's subconscious drive to dominate. They want to be permanent lords, and large numbers of people put them at risk of loss of that title.
Spark wars, kill the populations off, keep a loyal bunch of guards and set up in the ruins. In a few decades even the big cities will be growing trees in the middle of the roads.

Fuck'em. His jewish handlers shouldn't have tried to take on Mark Collett. Traitors deserve the rope first

Kek. It's always them. Every single time.

Attached: 1562612511587.jpg (480x609, 44K)

Focking sheit mate

Attached: 2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg (650x366, 43K)

Why would they kill him though. 'isn't he a huge zionist shill?

S

>murdering a random faggot named stephen christopher yaxley-lennon

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

i hope he is dead he is a dirty jew

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Jews never die

Attached: 1564214759045.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

He's mossad and also Journalists aren't human.

Good, fuck that ziocuck faggot. That's what you get for placing Israel's interests before your own nation

ass salami lickem my fellow sand people

I’ll see him in Valhalla

Now that he's locked away his kike backers are showing their true purpose: criminalization of any criticism of Jews and Israel. They used the grooming gangs to get supporters to push their own kike agenda at odds with Britain and her people, then drop the grooming issue as soon as they have the power and influence. It's pure evil

It's actually a good thing
It shows to everyone that even if you're a good goy, they will treat you like dirt for opposing (((cosmopolitism)))

murdochmurdoch.net/video/?play=Burqas in Bongland

Attached: 1564211308062.jpg (524x881, 100K)

Filthy kike rat, you deserve to be flayed alive for using the misery inflicted on thousands of young british girls by paki rapists to push your faggot zionist agenda

Attached: 1530448135913.jpg (1129x466, 120K)

Look, I get what he's doing is important and "good" but... he's naive. He thinks life is like the movie 300 where there's heroic parts to play and you just have to man up and fight evil, but that's bullshit and romantic. The way life works is that evil wins, and then evil wins some more, and only then do people do somehting about it because they're sick of it. The philosophy of humans is: "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done."

Good. He is a fucking shabbos goy.

>if you put whites first you are a muslim
Nice logic, jew

hallelujah

Kek please confirm

based
The only good jew is a dead one.

Sorry but I don't believe this. Give me the exact source, or it didn't happen.

Jews want your money, you need to be alive for that. Muslims want you dead. Neither are good, but you have to be too retarded to keep more than one thought in your head at a time to think both are equally bad. Tommy may be a jew. but he is anti muslim and doing more about it than you ever will. If you are anti Tommy than you are pro muslim and a fucking retard.

I am an officer at HMP Belmarsh.

He's not going to be assassinated. Even if you did believe the UK government does that sort of thing on its own soil, killing him would just make him martyr. If it was me I'd just keep him locked up until everyone forgot about him.

You forgot the link of where to send money.

Why the fuck is he holding an m4 like a baseballbat ?

denial is the first step

youtu.be/LmKRYMGPRoo

Attached: 1564210673329.png (652x844, 767K)

Shit it's real wtf.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOBPYEz8B-Y

He was taking the piss you gullible faggot

okay go through the whole thread and do your own digging

Attached: 1496549427168.png (255x280, 50K)

it's pretty much undeniable he's either an asset or has some kind of relationship of convenience with MOSSAD, just give up shill.

he is a useful idiot that allowed the kikes access to the heart of white identitarianism and the right wing movement and weaken it with civic nationalism, just what the multi-culti diversity friendly kikes want. every. single. time. get those borders open, goy.

Attached: 1563406775651.jpg (722x794, 24K)

why would the jew dispose of his assets ?

Thanks for the tip, Ezra.

Attached: Alx Conspiring Hands.png (219x186, 29K)

I work for him. He's not dead lol

because you don't understand jewish law

But if you are pro tommy then you are pro jew and jews are the ones who are bring these people to the west in the first place. The only way to win is to take your own side and boot them both out and disavow Zionist stooge's like Tommy. Jews don't want your money. They can print it. What they want is total control of your country and you out of the way so they can rule over a brown slave class.

It's you again.

Attached: 1541808054498.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Which Jews?? Jow Forums always says THE JEWS THE JEWS like raving idiots but never says WHICH ONES!
>name the Jew

YOU FUCKING NAME THEM! Give me a list of names of people that you think are personally responsible for the worldwide Zionist conspiracy you useless Nazi shill! No one here ever NAMES anyone. Just saying ALL JEWS hides the actual ones you mean amoungst them.

I've been here long enough to know that most of you dont seem to know anything about who these supposed Jews are! I want a list of fucking names dammit!

Start with Rothschild and all their stooges. Continue with the School of Frankfurt, Kissinger, Edward Bernays, and all the other Jewish architects of modern American culture, modern geopolitics, modern finance, etc. Pretty much everything we have in the modern world, from politics, to finance, culture, entertainment and philosophy, all have been designed by Jews, and it's very public and well documented. Coincidentally, all pushes the same message. I hold those people accountable, not all Jews. I think the most adorable person I've ever seen is Sarah Michelle Gellar, a Jewess. However, it's easy to see who is responsible for the fall of the West. Do your research faggot!

on the off chance this isn't a bad LARP, tell me a single valid reason why I shouldn't celebrate the death of a jew

Attached: Japan bants on the shapeshifting jew.png (985x796, 425K)

Fake and gay.

>he is still pushing this mossad agent
Simmer down nigel

We couldn’t be so lucky

>believe this dude who wears sunglasses inside
Cool story bro

tommeh

What's his name again?

>I've been here long enough to know my fellow white persons
No you haven't and no you're not

Nothing happened. As always.
On monday there will be no news about him, and no one will give a shit.

there is no help for you

Attached: 1518853592716.jpg (685x385, 27K)

Attached: jewsatcnn.jpg (540x827, 158K)

Attached: cf2.jpg (526x360, 30K)

what was he executed for

insider here. word on the street is Tommy has been airlifted to a US mil base in the UAE, will then be shipped to the USA for his protection.

Attached: C1DOgWpUcAAVFZC.jpg (766x1200, 245K)

He's a (misguided) white man with a deep sense of racial identity. No matter how hard he cucks to jews, they'll never feel at ease around him.

>The only way to win is to take your own side and boot them both
As much as you may want it, there is no nuke em all option. At least when it comes to the military, there is common ground with the Jews. Where is your common ground with the Muslims?

He has admitted he is jewish on multiple occasions, including on Twitter. Look at his real name.

Cutting loose ends, they're tied to everything the q movement is exposing.

The video title was changed from: How to burn a REAL nazi
To: The Elephant in the room.
I managed to archive it before they made this change, here are the original article and video in title:
Youtube: archive.fo/HFIUm
Article: web.archive.org/web/20190727125740/https://www.tr.news/how-to-burn-a-real-nazi/

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1036, 231K)

yup they are on damage control already

Attached: 1515548338726.jpg (1340x720, 61K)

He's a pretty Big Guy. Are all Bongs this Big?