If the dems ever succeed in banning guns and start confiscating...

if the dems ever succeed in banning guns and start confiscating, what do you think the american public's reaction will be?

Attached: scared.jpg (361x361, 54K)

by not turning in their guns

This, I'd just say they were stolen and take the slap on the wrist.

Trump has done worse than Obama did, dumbass

It’ll be like wild hogs after being trapped. People will first panic and there will be some resistance and people fighting back but then eventually they will all forget and accept life under tyranny.

Riot would not be a strong enough word to describe the reaction,

Military units would mutiny and there would be a full-scale civil war by the end of the week and not just an insurrection with a couple of loonies with guns if they did this, the right to own firearms is baked into the constitution and quite a few soldiers take their oath to uphold the constitution seriously.

hide guns, wait until retards are drunk and naked and shoot them

Go worship that fucking nigger somewhere else you gay retard

Yeah dont think so.

When will this delusional fantasy about Dems stop?

>if the dems ever succeed in banning guns
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is so difficult to comprehend?

This question is bait to make you forget how much the liars have already infringed on your rights.
Stop asking this question.

Start asking how you go about undoing fake laws that have been made "legal."

Great comment. I rate 10/10. Good job friend.

Are they really getting warrants for every single person? No? They can fuck off my property.

>if the dems ever succeed in banning guns and start confiscating

Obama never submitted a single bill to ban guns. Neither did Clinton or Carter. The last gun control bill, The Brady Bill, was signed by Reagan.

You're scared by a Republican meme.

That's kind of pathetic.

It's not happening. That ship sailed when they turned the AR-15 into the most popular rifle in the country.

You are legitimately retarded.

open war

Attached: 1559851204431.jpg (630x630, 87K)

I know one

>if the dems succeed
Shoot the cops. Shoot power transformers. Shoot anyone or anything that prevents you from keeping them. Read up on guerilla warfare in the modern world.

Obama never submitted a single bill to ban guns. Neither did Clinton or Carter. The last gun control bill, The Brady Bill, was signed by Reagan.

You're scared by a Republican meme.

That's kind of pathetic.

Google Federal Assault Weapon ban of 1993 you pathetic cuck.

Fpbp. Plus civil war and expect supply lines to be shut down.

We will vote them out of office and reverse their legislation.

It was '94 you braindead faggot. And you're still fucking retarded.

No point of taking guns from public as it may cause civil unrest. Just wait 50 years until american population is completely mongrelized and no one will be smart enough to question (((government))) actions

user is right, you are, in fact, retarded.