DXM cures autism

Low key, dxm is a chad drug that temporarily cures autism. Take like 400mg and the next day the afterglow will have you feeling like a normal fucking person. No problem approaching women, enjoying social interaction. The whole bit. I'm not fucking kidding. I take this shit every weekend and the anti-autism effects last DAYS. All of a sudden I'm getting out of bed and getting to the gym, biking, just improving myself.

Attached: 81v3x+YCZxL._SL1469_.jpg (1469x965, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isdmxinjail.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean it does a few things. Typically it makes you lose your mind up in here up in here, or it makes you go all out

>Every weekend

Soon you'll be doing it every day. Then comes the psychosis.

Extended use of DXM will make you genuinely insane.

Attached: Paul_fd7fc8_5534970.jpg (350x500, 47K)

Are you guys still eating these stuffs? They cure autism too.

Attached: pod.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

LMFAO nigger stop larping House

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Sigh* I guess its one of those days huh? Let me let you in on a secret. Picking your nose and eating your boogers fixes it. Boogers have 0 disadvantages. But they must be yours. You train your immune system and it fights any defect you may have had. Its a hidden ability few know about. If you wanna try something that'll fix you, its boogers.

Attached: 1543349694883.jpg (501x515, 50K)

>drugs packaged like candy

The absolute state of the states

Attached: dobido.jpg (125x113, 4K)

DXM, like other dissociative anesthetics, upregulates dopamine receptors, making your dopamine more effective at putting you in a good and motivated mood.
It along with ketamine, MXE, PCP, and related compounds are fantastic antidepressants for this reason.

Just in case you were wondering what the pharmacology involved was.

PS: Magnesium citrate/glycinate are also somewhat effective in this manner as they too are NMDA antagonists that can upregulate dopamine receptors. Speed users take Mg supplements for this reason.

Attached: 1427547036582.gif (240x180, 930K)

This shit is the real redpill.

Oh boy, can't wait to fuck myself in the ass with another godless stimulant like all the other stoniggers I see on instagram. Go shill on /b/ instead of bringing your jewery here.

Attached: Img-1563759451966.jpg (815x1004, 153K)

raw meat diet cures autism

Everyone still knows you're autistic.

Fuck off retard

Most quality post todayest

Attached: 67292458_2370588433201985_5236577483385470976_n.jpg (720x646, 58K)

Dxm is absolutely nigger tier, kys

bath salts are the answer. but only the ones from the south-west of china on tibet's eastern slope. for full effect steep them as a tea and inhale the steam for exactly 29 seconds. 28 does nothing and 30 leads to instant psychosis. red-pill all day.

Attached: IMG_6435.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

i’ve heard NAC helps autism. what else? I need my qt gf back she’s leaving me bros i don’t want to sorry out trying to get her back

sperg

I did this once and it made me walk weird as fuck

Attached: 08.png (300x366, 50K)

Did you know DMX is currently not in jail. Also underrated.
isdmxinjail.com

Detrametherohane is no good. We used to get fucked up on Robitussin in high school and that shit was whack.

But what If I want to harness my autism into digits to praise kek?

i used to chug the purple nasty.

it doesnt cure autism but the high is really transcendent. dissociation is unique as fuck

It messes up your digestion, which isn't great. I used to take it occasionally, lots of fun when combined with weed but honestly drugs are just for killing time.

Fucking love these. Just a single robo boi alongside some weed get me absolutely smacked beyond all belief. No idea how other people can mange two of them without being a fatass or having a retarded tolerance

Attached: 3466C6C8-0D28-4F0F-8976-691C6C0A953F.gif (194x242, 960K)

burgers are such degenerate drug addicts. no wonder white girls are fucking niggers there when every white guy is hooked on the pharmajew

400mg is way to much for just the relive of mental conditions, isn't it? you're already tripping. i usually took 90mg for that purpose.
don't over do it.

i should give it a try again, ym life sucks big time right now, workout doesn't help.
the only enjoyable sex i've had was on dex & heavy cold - some nice days.

unrelated question, how long does it take to become a virgin again?

eat shit you brain damaged faggot sage