Why does yellow fever seem to be so common these days?

Why does yellow fever seem to be so common these days?

Attached: 080909090098.webm (640x800, 795K)

would blast my seed into that no fucks given

something about degeneracy and the jews

post more

Let me remind you that Jow Forums doesn't reflect reality. Most are after white women because whites are the most attractive and the most loyal.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x483, 26K)

Jews, push racemixing. more news at 5.

Post more you faggot

Oh fuck yeah.

Is anyone really into soulless no personality Asians?

Attached: 1564267400496.jpg (878x1971, 531K)

The vast majority of white women are shit.

Because of whores like that
Holy shit muhmuhmuhmuhMILKIES

This doesn't even seem humanly possible.

wow these phone apps can make anybody look sexy

Because even average asians tend to stay thin

Agreed on the first bit. Second part is still inconclusive.

Yes. Have you fucking seen attractive Asians? What, are you fucking gay??

Please tell me that is NOT a tranny!

Jewish propaganda

Yes.

Attached: Asianqt.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Better than soulless no personality white cunts with princess syndrome.

She is full of plastic surgery.

Attached: 1563630645406.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

>a gook/chink/nip loving thread
I hate the /mu/ idolfag

Attached: 1507120913736.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

Because asian women still behave like the ideal women in the 1950s and people who yearn for that structure again, are attracted to that.

whorish slut has a tattoo on her stomach!

>Because asian women still behave like the ideal women in the 1950s
there are still poor saps who believe this. they're quickly becoming pump and dump tier.

Because Asian women still seem to value femininity on average, If more whites did and lost their egos the white women would be more attractive.

Source? Who is this

1. Asian girls are cute
2. Asian girls are exotic
3. Asian girls are mostly recent immigrants from a non western part of the world which means with more traditional non globo homo values
4. White women are generally entitled, vapid whores

Attached: 1556302599191.jpg (916x963, 531K)

Have you ever actually met or dated an Asian woman? They have no personality and they are behave like entitled brats. The souless Asian meme is no joke and they try to act like Western women, and they think Western women behave like that because of what they see on TV.

For shame

Attached: Kim disgust.jpg (521x600, 30K)

There's no way an asian is this thicc

That's just dirt from working in a rice paddy.

Asian Americans, a different story. They might as well be white

Dating a white girl in 2019 are you gay or cuckold?

Attached: 1543105947994.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

What kind of Asians are you talking about? Maybe you get different ones over there in Britain

The ones I've been around here come from first or third generation middle-class families with strict parents that would shame them for acting the way you're describing

name

Yes, i deal with them everyday because my college is full of them. I know how they really are but other white people i know still fetishize them with these old stereotypes.

You know she fucks niggers, right? Niggers get all the thickest, most fertile, most beautiful white women. Yet somehow on Jow Forums white men are superior

More attractive, sure.
Most loyal? Hahhahaha!!!!

well, they’re colonising our countries user.

He's confusing Asian with Thai whores presumably.

Attached: Hello.gif (350x545, 1.98M)

I have incurable jungle fever

Attached: F79866F8-55F1-4A0C-A28A-808B0749A0AA.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Our universities are full of them, I've dated a few Chinese, my brother married a Japanese girl. They are fucking weird.

I also find they are starting to get a little arrogant because they think they are fetishized by white men.

White men have failed white women in saving them from modernity and degeneracy. Modernity has failed us both. Many take the easy way out by opting for gooks who see white men as status symbols. A 5/10 white male can easily get a 6/10 gook. It's the male version of hypergamy.

Fellow high test negress lover

Attached: B305049F-FD2B-4F86-8616-F4E34F5EBE7B.jpg (1440x1796, 440K)

I'm dating an Asian girl right now and she's my ideal type, very conservative with how she dresses but is a knockout. She only seems to want to make me happy. She never says a bad or man thing about anyone or anything. I will never find a white girl like her.

If you're actually looking for the quiet wholesome Asian, the Thais and the Philippinos are probably the best bet. I dated a Philippine girl in NZ but she was just odd, still traditional though if that's what you're after.

i got every kind of fever.

Don't know, I presume it's that they don't shittest like White women do these days. I am German but I am Med and Castiza only crew myself.

The problem is, reality doesn't reflect Jow Forums
...yet

T. Chow

I'm into hot girls, don't care about race.

Attached: 60965cb06d61ddb03cbcd8c3c98b9947801c7b40f213d793bc9de2dfd71c5a46.webm (720x480, 479K)

wait until you get married

Disgusting. Kill yourselves

Attached: 1543242958153.png (508x394, 153K)

I don't find this gay cutesy shit Asian women do to be appealing at all.

You gotta be 18+ to post here, kid. Enjoy the rest of your Summer.

if you're white, your son is gonna look like a fucking basedboy fag

They have cheap plastic surgery, so most of them have had a great deal of work done, often to try to look whiter.

I don’t want to

Attached: AAAF9C62-1754-4EE9-BD73-8E75D11F6651.jpg (1080x1347, 64K)

Hot, but way too slutty. Girls like that ALWAYS cheat.

Filipinos and Thai are very different. Thai bitches are scheming nasty little whores.

Because it's natural. And it's more risque because kikes, white women, and tradcucks hate it, so it gives the relationship more spice.

Attached: 1564242492413.jpg (750x715, 355K)

Whites have:
Christfaggotry
Jews
Ethnic replacement
Self hating cuckoldry
Women empowerment

Asians have:
Femininity
Countries
National pride
Jew religions like christcuckery as an extreme minority

Attached: ff.jpg (584x729, 39K)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Asians attending European universities are probably a lot different than the ones that grow up and go to school here

Asians have pathetic genetics and I don't want my god tier height, muscle and bone structure to be destroyed by some omega-dwarf

Wish I knew.

Fucked a Chinese 35 year old 2 weeks ago.

Jow Forums is always right, though. Asian women are best. White women are roasties that fuck niggers. Quote marriage stats to your heart's content, but you won't dare post fornication stats.

With knockers like that it could be what ever fever...

You typically get our white trash pigs, Tyrone. We get your smartest and most attractive, not ghetto tatted functionally retarded hambeasts with ass injections.

Discount? Dis has discount? How much? How much this? 60% off? Dats it? No discount? Oooh! Dis expensive! No discount? I wait till on sale! Dis expensive!

Living the dream. God bless.

Attached: TIM图片20190207020707.jpg (1282x1920, 135K)

I'm talking about people who were born in Asia, not people who are of Asian descent.

Kill yourself christfag. Youve already destroyed one race.

>Jew religions like christcuckery as an extreme minority
About 25% of South Koreans are Christian
And Japanese and Korean birth rates are even worse than those of whites

She looks amazing at first glance but the more you look the worse she gets.

Attached: QQ图片20170423233705.jpg (690x1226, 255K)

Most western women have been poisoned with feminist ideas and are very unfeminine. There was some female japanese exchange students that visited my college campus when I attended. They were extremely feminine and polite. Missed a good chance there thinking about it now...

It only gets better. The hardest part is finding an honest asian woman with a conscience, but once you do you've hit the jackpot.

>THE MOST LOYAL
LMAO. KYS. Loyal to what? White women are definitely not the most loyal.

Attached: RollRoll7.png (479x598, 448K)

Because accurate fornication stats don’t exist and won’t with current tech

This problem with Jow Forums is that you just post top 0.1% Japanese models and Korean celebrities and shit and act like it's even remotely representative.
I've literally never seen an Asian of ANY variety with big boobs IRL in my entire life, and I live in the Pacific NW.
Look at any European country that isn't ridiculously wealthy and thus has low obesity rates such as in Eastern Europe.
If you were to choose a random woman in her twenties from lets say....Poland and did the same thing for Japan, I would wager the average man in the United States would pick the European as more attractive not even just the majority, but more like 19 times out of 20.

Attached: asian nurses.jpg (1936x1296, 552K)

I might be racist.
But my dick isn't.

Attached: conflict between a and pol.png (550x524, 152K)

nice. i facefucked a chinese in a closet after 2 weeks of nofap about 2 weeks ago. she swallowed it all

Don't kid yourself. You never had a chance.

Go back to Varg's jewtube channel, snowcuck.

Attached: 1537992726871.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Because Asians are portrayed as read in the media.

White girls will easily surpass them if they aren't pozzed.

Attached: IMG_20171212_214148~2.jpg (1488x779, 195K)

Well yeah, I'm not trying to fuck a soul or a personality.

this

Yellow fever is not common at all. Other than China and Japan I don't even know where I would find an Asian.

ig ssunbiki

Meant to say trad, fucking phone autocorrected

BS.

Asian women, and I don't mean Westernized Asian women, are actually feminine, not antagonistic aposematic succubi.

Attached: 1551502696663.jpg (2966x3397, 1.57M)