Two American Teens Kill Italian Police Officer

abc7news.com/who-is-elder-finnegan-lee/5424001/
>Two American students were jailed in Rome on Saturday after an Italian policeman was stabbed to death.
>Police identified the suspects as Gabriel Christian Natale Hjorth and Finnegan Lee Elder, noting that Elder is the main suspect in the case.
>Prosecutors are accusing him of repeatedly stabbing 35-year-old Carabinieri paramilitary policeman, Mario Cerciello Rega. Natale Hjorth is accused of using his bare hands to strike the officer's partner, who wasn't seriously injured in the attack.
>Finnegan is from San Francisco, born in 2000.
>He graduated from Tamalpais High School in 2018 in Mill Valley, Calif.
>On Instagram, he calls himself the "King of Nothing," and has "Death is guaranteed, life is not" written in his bio.
>Elder is accused of stabbing the officer eight times.
>Elder and Natale Hjorth are also being investigated for attempted extortion.
This is crazy, I actually knew Finn Elder, which is the kid on the left, in high school and he was a complete wigger. He spoke, dressed and acted like a complete coon. He got kicked out of highschool for putting some other kid in a coma. Finn did a ton of drugs growing up and generally fucked alot of chicks, total degenerate.

worst part of the story is the cop he killed got married only 30 days before this event.

Attached: Two Spoiled Faggots.jpg (352x425, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/finnegan-elder
notizienazionali.it/notizie/attualita/33/cade-da-un-parapetto-sul-lungotevere--tragica-fine-per-uno-studente-americano
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pieces of shit, I hope they are sentenced to death. Act like a nigger, die like a nigger.

Heres the picture of the Cop he killed, the cop is going to have his funeral in the same church he got married in just one month ago. Sad. Finnegan's family was also very wealthy and got him everything he wanted.

Attached: Finnegan and the Officer.jpg (650x366, 265K)

>I actually knew Finn Elder, which is the kid on the left, in high school and he was a complete wigger.
are you seriously implying that the left guy is not a full nigger? He look like one ffs.

Couldn't agree more, im actually extremely happy he got what was coming for him. This kid is a pure degenerate nigger and deserves non stop torture.

USA USA USA

Bully who bullied you at school will be in jail, congratulations

>another case of americans abroad

maybe zion dion can get them out? MIGA!

Never bullied me, i went to a different school then him but I met him a few times throughout high school.

Everyone who has that haircut should be assumed to be an asshole and/or actively doing drugs

European prisons are better than hotels and there's no death penalty.

Hopefully since he killed a cop they will make his life hell. If he did this in America the cops would put him in cells and intentionally have him raped or otherwise tortured. Even Italian prisoners should be mad at him and hopefully they make every day left of his miserable life complete hell.

Stabbings are worse than a little fistfight. So long as they treat them the same as migrant rapists and stabbers, it's cool.

whitey gonna nig

>californians

Im from california and honestly alot if not the majority of white kids here followed Finns lead. In highschool they were all faggot niggers like him and it made me sick to my stomach.

I think countries need to start banning Americans from travelling to their countries, they are becoming too violent and must be contained. If it's not their nigger hip hop stars slashing someone with a bottle in Sweden they are murdering police in Italy.

Bring back Mussolini

Attached: 4644432_0040_martinelli.jpg (620x340, 30K)

He might get some respect in jail because of his crime. Not from the CO's/guards but from the other inmates.

gas the zoomers

Hopefully they send him to Poggioreale.

Attached: 6198779944_25afbbd60b_b.jpg (1024x683, 324K)

>alot

>he did a lot of drugs
and it shows, look at his brain dead face

Not only it is a beautiful prison, but they have even a torture chamber, the "cella zero"

Attached: poggioreale-2.jpg (1606x1285, 289K)

typical white christian criminals

Day of the pizza cutter

Attached: 1509985441726.png (889x696, 133K)

>European prisons are better than hotels
They're going to be into an Italian prison, not a posh Northern European prison, and for no less than 21 years.

I wish mussolini was around

>not even mutts

Is this him?
soundcloud.com/finnegan-elder

>that "thing" on the left
>not a mutt

Attached: 1541621777736.png (600x600, 247K)

Yeah that’s him

Goddamn Romans, even your prisons are aesthetic.

>tfw take out the italian, spanish negroid and mexican and add in *nglo genes thats literally me
FUCK YOU STOP IT IM NOT A MUTT SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Attached: 1470539885947.jpg (890x1308, 194K)

Attached: MUH HERITAGE.png (3520x1324, 330K)

Ha I’m only English am Mormon

Why is Mexican even here? Hispanics are relatively new

good, payment for what they did to amanda knox

A Hispanic white mormon?

The Guinea fucked with the wrong wigger. All he wanted was to score a little blow and these eurotrash gave him a hard time. Well look at him now.

Mill valley is tech money these days.

Stfu cuck.

Attached: heroes.jpg (1080x1274, 221K)

F

Wiggers deserve death. I hope they have a death penalty in Italy and can expedite the process

Rich little faggot going to jail for life hopefully
Of course he's from San Francisco

2 amerimutts kill a shitalian

Who gives a fuck

You are worse

Go to bed, chav

Fuck the trial - straight to the chair for these two.
Do it, eyeties.

Fake and gay

Only in shitholes like Spain. We behave ourselves in first world countries.

I wish they had a less humane way to kill these punks. Maybe drawn and quartered would be better

what you do here is really telling of who you are 2bh

italian prisons are not like the belgian reabilitation apartments... in .be you even give a day off every 6months to ANY prisoner to go kill duty cops. fucking joke your country. A JOKE... I feel sad everyday living here for the law abiding citizens, USED LIKE CATTLE... while "some" kids drive in brand new bmws and golfR. If you really want to make your people great again let me give you a fast tip. 6 months sportshooting club... take the tests and buy a Ruger Chrgr SBR mod and a nice 223 bolt gun. you have 2 years from 1 jan 2019. copy and paste this

Okay, I'll be serious for a moment. Most of us Brits actually love Spain, your people and your culture. We also envy your weather and your countries natural beauty. You hate us because you see the worst of our people on our worst behaviour, and that's fair, but they are in no way representative of the average Briton. The pieces of shit who sully our reputation abroad need to have their passports taken away desu.

You cant even catch the teen spree guys in Manitoba. Stay out of drug dealers that cheat people and gut gutted

>tfw only the French is listed
Come on, I'm a Celt/Frank mutt! Be more inclusive you insensitive faggot.

This is so incoherent it can't be a glowie. Beware of the angriest waffle on the internet.

this is strange since when this news broke in Italy they said the police officer was killed by 2 Moroccans or north africans

Those are the palest looking "teens" I've ever seen.

couldn't agree more, hope those hooligans find the light or something, the absolute state of them

Fuck amerimutts who killed a man who served for my country. Go back to your shithole and never touch us again.

>British
>white

Ex John Cabot student here.
Young Americans in Rome are problematic and fucked up.
In my uni we had them stabbing each other, dying chasing drugs dealer, falling from buildings etc...

notizienazionali.it/notizie/attualita/33/cade-da-un-parapetto-sul-lungotevere--tragica-fine-per-uno-studente-americano

I don't know why they have always to push things this much...