How to sharpen the third eye?

How do you do it Jow Forums

Attached: 5ED8AFB0-A781-47E0-AEF4-A39E8DC93861.jpg (720x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>So good to see you
>>I missed you so much
>>So good to see you
>>I missed you so much
>>Came out to watch you play
>>Why are you running away
>>Came out to watch you play
>>Why are you running away?
>>PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE

Stop doing drugs

i thought that you were hiding

by ruminating during your ban

Drop acid in your butthole

>take a metal sharpening rod
>jam it up your ass
>push and pull repeatedly
>when surface is smooth, your third eye has been sharpened

Ask /x/

imagine being a retarded luciferian gnostic who mistakenly conflates basic human intuition with some vague concepts hinting at immortality.

muh third eye... please.

Piss on your own face

get off the grid, have a healthy diet according to your blood type, and learn meditation. You might need special precious stones to "clean your aura". No new age bullshit, it's a fact these vibrate in very particular frequencies.

A lot of data mining threads today. What's up Shlomo, having trouble deciding what to do next?

Attached: 6aebbc3695624e3f8df6384feb334f775d4b34c2d35df9fcaa348aa2f5c27fdc.jpg (2000x1628, 406K)

bro what are you trying to say? I think you just posted the big cringe but I’m not entirely sure.

Yes my dude, enlighten us.

Don’t see why you should ban someone trying to help people free their mind.

Progressively finer stones. Make sure to soak the stones for a few hours in water.

Melanin is the secret.

Attached: 1500135541145.png (596x597, 786K)

meat eaters thinking they are swimming in crystal clear waters of enlightenment when they are hyper-delusional subhuman mongoloids flopping around having an aneurism in a river of sewage

Suck your own dick. When you've cum your third eye has awoken.

It has become almost counterculture to not be a mindless drone don’t you think?

cope harder

Attached: when-you-try-to-activate-your-thirdeye-1579-without-melanin-3157205.png (500x522, 148K)

Now post the best power lifters and triathlete in the world

>Can't even see who your own dad is
>Can't steer clear of cops and crime
Yeah

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840