Anti-Christian threads

Always seem to pop up in waves, the anti-religion threads always seem to specifically attack Christ and no other religion.

Attached: 1200px-JacquesdeMolay.jpg (1200x1870, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/faith-values/migrants-being-dropped-off-at-churches-by-ice
youtube.com/watch?v=NZoz3DkW8X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They post in futility because they'll never accomplish what the jews have been trying to do for the last two thousand and counting years.

Attached: 432432423.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

It's half slide/shilling and half legit religionfags who like to sperg out and jump on board with the former. And you know damn well they run these trains on Christians AND "pagans" because some version of either are what most bad goyim adhere to.

Make Jow Forums Islamic Again!
>MPIA!

Attached: 1559208804957s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

Have you considered that Jesus stories contain preposterous magical horseshit?

All religions fucking suck. Christianity and Islam more so than some of the other ones.

Have you considered the opposite?

A lot of bot threads pop up in waves. Like everyday. Yesterday was a wave of sweden shit if i recall. Followed by anti black stuff.

Aetheism is by far the worst religion, that and occult satanic sects that like to eat babies and rape kids. Aetheism because it's morally empty, subjective, and self-righteous

You bring it onto yourselves
foxnews.com/faith-values/migrants-being-dropped-off-at-churches-by-ice

Stop noticing ((cohencidences)) goy..

>You bring it onto yourselves
>Ignoring the fact that it's US congress letting these critters in.
>HURRRR DURR CHURCHES!

>threads always seem to specifically attack Christ and no other religion.
Literally had one 8 hours ago of some christian saying he wanted to kill pagans children.

If a person said they wanted to kill children, regardless of where they are from or what culture they are from, then you can be rest assured that person is not a Christian.
They might claim to be, but a Christian is a person who believes in Christ and follows His commands.
And Jesus' primary command was to love one another.

>worshiping a jew who died on a stick

Abrahamic religions are all just slightly modified Judaism or straight Judaism meant for slavery of goyim

Attached: 1563313423546.jpg (808x673, 84K)

>they’re already here, may as well give them my money clothes food car bedroom and mouth
Christians can never not be just utter cuckolds.

A synergy of Christian and pagan values are required for success. Christians were making failing economic systems and getting butchered until Augustine, a former heathen, fixed everything. Pagans are pro-gay so they need that Biblical bigotry or else everything goes to shit.

wrong its Christians who spam this board non-fucking stop

"im thinking over becoming Christian what should I read?"

WOW SO ORGANIC

Yeah, they always seem to pop up when there's an excessive amount of evangelical cuckstian or pagan hate threads.

They pop up every Sunday. The light burns those with hearts of darkness.

Show flag rabbi

I hate you all desert cultists equally, yet, just like the Jews and Muzzies, you all love being victims. OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS!

This.

Attached: 1534575637008.png (1302x1296, 51K)

Attached: DneiQwkU4AAOIAz.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

Get out Mohammed.

the incels from r/hapas are anti-christian, anti-family, anti-children, anti-natalist, pro-abortion.

and they're pro-impregnating black women because it's about "sexual conquest". the sons of black women will go on to rape and murder white women

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

Wait, what? He's just a white incel?

he's an incel from r/hapas

Attached: 1570604174198.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

Don't forget to go to Mass today.

Yes we have all considered that...
And then we decided to believe that God sent his only son to die for our sins and grant us eternal life.

What else would they attack, the muslim converts?

It's a Jewish Autist most of the time. Trying to cause infighting between anons.

One time he slipped up when he got mad after I posted proof of How Jews were dealt with the Christian Europe. He went from saying that Christianity is bad because it was too good to the Jews, to saying the Christianity is bad because it was intolerant of Jews.

Attached: image.jpg (500x842, 195K)

Oh fuck off, for every 1 of those there are 5 anti Christian threads.

>Christians who spam
>Go to a rugby game
>"There are too many football fans here!"

youtube.com/watch?v=NZoz3DkW8X4

the pro-religion threads always seem to pop up in waves, the religion threads always seem to specifically talk about Christ and no other religion.

Attached: spice_in_options.png (1500x1500, 220K)

English speakers...

Christ.. Weird that eh ?