I’m 32 years old and I have never voted. I was redpilled young and had no faith in our electoral systems legitimacy...

I’m 32 years old and I have never voted. I was redpilled young and had no faith in our electoral systems legitimacy. I supported Trump because he was funny, but I didn’t vote for him.

Next year I will vote for the very first time, which I owe in large part to the desperation and rabidness of the anti-trump shills making me think that maybe, just maybe, elections actually do matter.

Four more years, boys. Make it happen.

Attached: 9209DB5E-2B21-422C-A51B-FA51B9D94D7E.png (2005x2005, 692K)

Based

What is shrek holding? Looks like a wine glass of pee.

shut the fuck up frog bitch

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 23C3E8AC-A627-473C-A7A3-CB9DF77B3DB5.jpg (320x320, 19K)

I didnt vote either because voting is for normies. But voting for Trump not only pisses off liberal fags it also pisses off autistic ancaps, so i think I will vote

Same actually. DESU lots of people don't understand this but I never voted because I really do see it as a complete act of aggression. It just makes me uncomfortable because that stuff is not in my nature and in the past neither candidate has ever really stood out against another candidate as being meaningful or positive. Up until Trump it was always just like "Vote for red team or blue team but it's all going to be the same in the end either way". They were all permanent Washington establishment types. It felt like we were getting slowly sold out and year by year things just got progressively worse. Then Trump came and for some reason, metaphysically, it just felt like it was the "right" thing to do to support him so I did. And now I am sitting here like "shit, there is no way I am not going to vote in this current situation because things are just so damn bad in the country today".

Like they are really REALLY bad. That blows my mind. I can't get passed how quickly and horribly things degenerated, and young people have no clue about it either cuz they have no frame of reference to how much better it was even just 10 or 15 years ago.

>tfw on your deathbed you can hold your head high for spending all your waking hours memeing an ear into existence.

I’m still not really convinced voting matters at all; I have a more important reason to vote.

Attached: B2AA35EC-404B-4A79-BB17-D17291163D17.jpg (1338x1104, 835K)

Did you make earjak and earpepe?
I’m a huge fan.

Attached: 452A8DBB-9355-4D83-9149-32DCD3BED6BA.png (645x773, 7K)

I used to think maybe the elections were rigged. I think if they were rigged though Trump wouldn't have gotten in.
One thing I do want to say to amend my comment here is that prez Bush actually wasn't that bad. Not a popular thing to say on Jow Forums but IRL when you cut passed all of the propaganda regarding him, he was pretty decent. And thinking back to it, I feel like I might have actually gone out and voted for John Kerry in 04 now because I really felt strongly that "the war was for oil" and all of that BS.

President bush sucked ball.
Now candidate Bush 2k, that’s a man I could vote for. But it was all a lie.

Vote for Bernie. Last real hope for the white working class.

>trump is a kike!
>vote for a kike instead!
Are you faggots out of money or something?

>I think if they were rigged though Trump wouldn't have gotten in
The absolute state of pol...

You're a good man user

>The absolute state of pol...
>pol...

Attached: 96816639-2348-4D18-BFB7-5D8B8939AD25.jpg (657x527, 38K)

welcome aboard you titan of intellect, you.

Meh it's true. I am right.

forgot my toast

Attached: 1562902117338.png (500x500, 242K)

Is everything we do pointless? Do the morons just follow us everywhere?

Attached: 214EDED1-900A-4C7E-A662-298F6FBA9994.jpg (680x989, 95K)

I never voted. I figured elections were so rigged, we were always going to be fucked.
But Trump was a wrench in their machine, that's for damn sure. It showed me not everything is lost, and we still have a chance. And it showed me every vote matters. So I voted for him for the first time ever, and I can't wait to do it again. I also voted for the mid-terms and will continue to vote.
Trump!!

Based but definitely not redpilled
Godspeed, user

>mfw I intentionally did not vote last election to lull the democrats into a false sense of security for when I do vote this time

Attached: 1562902174074.png (249x249, 79K)

Never voted cause I don't live in a swing state.

Now this is 3d chess

SNiff mmmm yes. *sip*

my plan is to use my vote this time to completely humiliate my opponent.
>in b4 you're just one vote
brainlet take. my mind is in synchronicity with hundreds of thousands of other NEETS, and more. A single vote from me is a single vote from each.

>Next year I will vote for the very first time, which I owe in large part to the desperation and rabidness of the anti-trump shills making me think that maybe, just maybe, elections actually do matter.

I thought democracy was a sham until Trump was elected and the establishment lost their minds. It was a shock to me too. Was voting real all along?

It still may not be real. I’m just saying it’s worth an hour of my time now, just to be on the safe side.

Attached: 34D648F0-EE5D-464B-A21E-8A6DC6888EB3.png (686x689, 106K)