Well now would you look at that

The Romanian Serial killer was part of a human trafficking ring,specialized in prostitution whos first main clients were SURPRISE SURPRISE....The Americans at nearby rocket shield base at Deveselu.
activenews.ro/stiri-social/Ipoteza-incendiara-Presa-locala-din-Olt-spune-ca-monstrul-din-Caracal-facea-parte-dintr-o-retea-care-livra-fete-americanilor-de-la-Deveselu.-In-2012-zeci-de-minore-au-fost-duse-sa-se-prostitueze-la-baza-americana-157095

Fucking Jewnited states of Cuckmerica.
You really should go the way of the Dodo assholes

Attached: Untitled.png (648x250, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b1.ro/stiri/eveniment/rezultatele-autopsiei-actrita-gabriela-dorgai-a-fost-violata-si-strangulata-96313.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_Hardy
denverpost.com/2018/09/16/us-basketball-players-stabbed-in-romania/
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-jun-25-fg-bear25-story.html
youtu.be/Rph00FPwZ_o?t=1044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know May be Russia and the EU are right about you faggots after all.
Nothing good ever comes out of that Jewish infested Shithole.

I guess killing Americans should be fair game now.
Eye for an Eye

as if you weren't all a bunch of catholicuck pedofaggots, including the burgers buying your diseased ass.

More stabbings incoming for you burger pos.
Get the body bags ready.

First stop niggerball players

KILL ALL FUCKING AMERICANS!!!!!

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE OF HUMANITY!!!!
Fuck your bitch Nato and the 2%

All the soldiers at Deveselu should be executed.
Fuck Trump fuck the USA!!!
We will have payback you fucking bitches

THIS IS WHY IT WASN'T INVESTIGATED!!!!!
It was a cover-up because this Nato bitches payed off the Prosecutors to keep quiet of the whole thing.
This is money coming straight from Nato for prostitution for their goyim

ALL YOU BITCHES DESERVE DEATH FOR THIS
EVERY FUCKING AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like living through the worst of ancient Rome except its also illegal to be Roman

I bet I'll live to see the CIA/Military auction the presidency

All your soldiers stationed there need to be EXECUTED!!!!

Who needs to kidnap teenage girls to traffic them? There are plenty of girls who will do that willingly if they're paid.

Those that are good looking and unwilling.

The latest victim was from a rich family.Why would she need to prostitute herself.
This is what the Americans bring.

Burn them...
Burn them all...

Attached: 1564066481268.png (500x857, 216K)

You fucking Burgers are awfully quiet about this.
Also most of the Soldiers stationed are HUWITE!!!

Nothing wrong with fucking 3rd world whores, it's pretty much charity.

Don't be so retarded. We didn't know about it. This is huge, you're right, but learn to express yourself with facts and logic rather than a womanly meltdown. Now translate that article for the American board you're posting it on.

We just dont care lol, I hope the soldiers wore condoms so they didnt catch any of your diseases.

We will send every american in Romania back to your shithole in pieces you fucking bitch.
Children first!!!!!!!!!!
How do you want me to react to this level of cover-up.
This is mental.
The problem is that all those involved will probably get away with it
We will kill your compatriots for this asshole.
Mark my words

>We will send every american in Romania back to your shithole in pieces you fucking bitch.

Lmao be sure to send some of that tight Romanian whore pussy with them amigo.

Babbys first coverup, how sweet

It wouldn't be the first you fucking monkey.
Don't worry there are white americans here as well.
You will pay and your children get the knife/axe first.
Beheaded like the rats you are

Ok, make sure you vaccinate the whores first though. Wouldnt want anyone catching some gypsy disease that brings them bad luck.

Laugh now bitch,don't act shocked and yell nigger when someone shows a diabettes ridden chopped american child head.

just when i thought to myself romania is cool here this fag hates me because i was born on a mountain and never left it but that mountain lies within the terrirtory controlled by the army that fucks his cousins. i didn't do it faggot and that attitude will only get you mutt-piled.

You deserve death motherfucker.
I don't give a shit...if those soldiers walk away,someone needs to pay.

All is fair in love and war you fucking bitch!!!!

You'll do fookin nuthin ya rageposting spaz. Climb off your high horse you fucking fool.

Stfu or we will reverse Trianon stinky gyppo

Attached: 7EBCB399-6D1E-48CB-8484-90593DD6958C.gif (250x360, 1.82M)

Nu era prima dată că polițiștii se dovedeau de a fii incompetenți.
b1.ro/stiri/eveniment/rezultatele-autopsiei-actrita-gabriela-dorgai-a-fost-violata-si-strangulata-96313.html

Haven't our gypos fucked you backwards like a good bitch that you are?
You want more?
Your children will die mark my words

>romanians
>catholic
ok mutt bro

I’ll spit roast you like Mehmet II did to Radu, fuccboi. Mess with the BVLL you WILL get the horns gyppo

Attached: 0C482AB5-A77F-46DE-9BCD-F262EAF4B92D.jpg (518x740, 61K)

You are bitches and cucks,you will be reminded of that soon enough you good goy.
Every American child should be raped

>The Romanian Serial killer was part of a human trafficking ring,specialized in prostitution

Fucking Romaniacs.
So typical.
Did anything good ever come out of Romanistan ?

Going to fuck you in the ass gyppo. Maybe drone strike a church or two. Don’t say I didn’t warn you nigger.

Attached: 2D7957F5-F55B-4A1E-BFC5-949C69133DC2.jpg (430x620, 52K)

EVERY AMERICAN CHILD WILL HAVE A DICK IN HIS MOUTH!!!!
Like the bitch that you are.

you’re not gonna do shit and we will never even notice a cockroach like you as we rape all your kids

You sound like a fucking knacker. "Do ya want more do ya, cause I'll give it to ya". You're making me laugh just thinking about your mongoloid head pulling rage faces as your chubby, greasy, gypsy digits pound furiously on the keyboard. You'll never be able to harm an American because your peasant ass will never be able to afford the airfare to the US. On the off chance you made it to America you would be immediately held in an immigration detention center because coming from Romania you would be viewed as worst than a Mexican and while there in that detention center you would become the victim. You're a fool alright, no doubt about it.

>implying Romanians are actually human

Going to make you my lil bitch gf faggot might want to start shoving things in your ass now so it won’t come as so much of a shock BITCH

Attached: 1D5C3E09-8D31-421E-8DF2-556A7A0634F2.jpg (584x970, 120K)

Oh don't worry about that there are Americans here.
Not for long though
Will see about that monkey
Shhhhh little bitch Shhhhhh

uh, why would you rape a kid?

Americans!!
That's why,the goodest of goys and the Jewish puppet.
All of em

Ok, I get it. You're mad as hell and you're not going to take it anymore. Good for you.

>stabbing
>armed to the teeth
good luck with that lel

You Irish fuck,you talk like we can't get to you or something you little monkey
I'm sorry i didn't know americans living here have guns.
My bad,i'll let them know that they can carry when they bleed out like pigs on the sidewalk

if they live there they're not american you retard

Come on over you fucking fool with your "we" bullshit. You'd be on your own because nobody could be as retarded as you, even in Romania. I feel bad that you were released from the orphanage for retarded kids but I'd still smash your fucking head in.

It was obviously people from the top one percent who could afford buying into their degenerate fantasy, but i wonder (((who))) that could be

Attached: 1558151981617.jpg (720x548, 35K)

Hey, the eastern European wives are not going to sell themselves.

Attached: Yes_Goy.png (499x583, 334K)

The only thing that’s going to bleed out is your asshole after I’m done POUNDING it, Radu.

Attached: 1F1822DD-4BBC-4CA5-945F-0852C1629ACD.jpg (750x1058, 232K)

Their not Romanian either,i'll make sure to let them know
Lol at the little irish bitch,thinking he can fight.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh my,i'll slap you back to the potato famine you ginger pos

Didn't we send back a few dead niggers?
This time some white burgers need to be send back as well.
Probably a dead burger kid with a dildo in his ass

You will pay,there i no weaseling out of this one.
Already have 2 adresses:)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_Hardy
denverpost.com/2018/09/16/us-basketball-players-stabbed-in-romania/

This guy is so fucking pale I thought he was a marble statue and you were talking about a Roman serial killer

How about we feed you to bears?:)
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-jun-25-fg-bear25-story.html

I'm trembling m8, literally shaking. With fucking laughter you fucking fool.

you're not even french, muhammad. kikes were behind this and you know it.

We know you can't fight you little pale,wobbly bitch.
Why do you act tough?

so you've just made this entire retarded thread and subsequent ramblings about americans null and void. you'd be killing some immigrants that no one cares about. Americans carry guns and would skull fuck you with your own kitchen knife hahaha. so would the Irish user, I've never seen an Irish guy lose a fight irl. I bet he's huge and has a bottle at the read to smash over your head right now.

Romanian gypos going around feeding/giving money you poor Irish disease ridden faggots.
The gypo mafia in Mexico are sending hordes over your border.
The 2nd biggest nationality to cross over illegally into the US is Romanian.
Don't worry you will meet some soon.

As for your diaspora...well they will have flowers growing out of their mouths soon:)

Buy yourself something nice Conor.
Maybe a sack of potatos.
youtu.be/Rph00FPwZ_o?t=1044

I'm not an insecure cunt like you my friend. I don't need to try and big myself up on an anonymous board to feel good. I met fools like you all my life, all mouth. The problem with opening your mouth too much is that it increases the chances of your jaw being broken. I'm guessing nobody takes you seriously in real life so I'm not going to start doing it on a mogolian basket weaving board. Thanks for the laugh anyway and hopefully there is no hard feelings between us. It was just a bit of bantz while I had my breakfast.

Did you buy some potatos yet fag?
To grow some muscle,kek.Tap Tap

Our boys in uniform don't have premarital sex.
They don't go to prostitutes.. you must be mistaken. That base is all NATO degenerates

OK, CIA glownigger, that's enough from you.

Attached: 1539602030616.png (1000x1000, 126K)

It's just Americans,it's only American soldiers stationed there.

I'm in 2 minds about our northern neighbours, they are a lot, but child-abusers by religious clergy men is unheard of in Eastern Europe.

Rape all american children

>a Romanian gyppo does some shit
>idz the ameriburgets
Pathetic, kys

Two times have i heard about it and one of those the girl was of legal age she was just being spyed on by his Priest stepdad
Spermvenia lol,best known for exporting the first whore of the US

You live in a fantasy world mate. The reality is that your little gypsy neck would be snapped like a twig if you ever came over here because nobody would listen to your garbage. God knows what would happen you in America, probably worse than here if I'm honest. I just hope for you sake if you want to make your sixteenth birthday that you don't carry on like that in public because you're liable to be killed. Anyway take care and keep raging mate but I've got to go.

Attached: Potato.png (948x675, 611K)

Compared to US abstinent homo kiddy diddlers, it's literally nothing. Orthodox priests have wives and children of their own, unlike retard-tier Catholic and other celibate morons. Not even an xtian here, but US fundementalism is so wrong on so many levels. They have xtian-inspired sex cults, pedos all the way to the Pope. It's ungodly stuff.

I agree Romanian friend. Send help.

This wouldn't have happened under Communism. Well you wanted (((freedom and democracy))) now you have it. Enjoy.

Well the head of revolution to overthrow the Communist regime was a Jewish Bozgor backed by the West.
Imgaine that.

I didn't know that. But I do know Ceausescu was unironically based. He paid all your national debt so your countrymen would not be enslaved by the (((International Money Fund))) and the (((World Bank))). He was a true patriot, but you still got rid off him. Now you're forever a slave of the American kikes using you as a scapegoat against Russia. Sucks for you mate.

any more info on his relations?

What we know is that Bozgors are the Kikes of Romania.
Cowardly,Deceiving,pieces of shit.
Weak as fuck as well
His name is Laszlo Tokes,look it up

OH boy
Another minority for target practice
I sure can't wait

Trump should build the wall and then the UN should come together to extend it all the way around America to quarantine the mutt menace.

Attached: 1462465161624.png (700x776, 634K)

>Target Practice
>Ireland
Are you stupid?

Shut up you weird pedo. American soldiers on foreign bases are famous for being lawbreaking scum. US soldiers are the worst trash outcasts of their society.

>magyars save gyppos from communism
>30 years later some vlach kills and eats some vlach roastie while vlach cops fuck each other
>”b-bozgors did this”
Pathetic.

Attached: 7270177A-D1FF-4E1C-B56F-539A39D13DA8.jpg (573x1024, 75K)

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY/DO ASSHOLE
Those soldiers will get away,free as a bird.
I'm boiling here someone needs to pay for this.
And if it isn't those american soldiers,than it should be their Diaspora
Or things like this will happen again

get lost bozgor

This happens all the time in Japan. Some turbonigger military men decide to rape or kill a schoolgirl. Japan gets pissed, protests, cuckolded government does nothing, keeps bases.
Repeat every year or so.

There was a gayreek priest who was accused of pefophilia some years ago, but I was proven fake. Cathcucks BTFO.

no shit. most are probably still 18

Stop acting like a retard on a Mongolian basket weaving forum and use your energy to improve the country and fix the peoples shitty me-first attitude. Then you can get upset about foreign criminals going unpunished cause of corruption and worthless police.

>ALL YOU BITCHES DESERVE DEATH FOR THIS
>EVERY FUCKING AMERICAN CITIZEN!!!

>no impulse control

>subhuman detected

Attached: subhumans (2).jpg (976x715, 295K)

Not like this.I doubt it
>Minors
>30 victims so far
>atleast 20 were minors
>The ones that spoke out got silence and 5 got killed,because those responsible didn't knew they were from wealthy families.
>This is being silenced with orders it seems from the highest rank.

This is some shit that i haven't even seen in movies
Out of 30 victims only 2 were above 18 asshole
BITCH THIS IS MOVIE TYPE STUFF ARE YOU DAFT.
I'm 28 years old,holy shit and i haven't seen anything like this before.

know the names of any of the american soldiers/scientists?

Every male soldier stationed at that base

Maybe even the females,seeing how americans have a lesbian population that is growing.
Who knows